Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Yeah but then a lot of people on this thread say things and suggest offers which are totally stupid or so overpriced it's untrue.

Also making statements like Gotze is a DEFINETE 95+....how can you say anybody will be a definete 95+??

Im his biggest fan and he has the potential to go much higher' date=' but potential is not reality...potential is just that potential.

How many players who people say has "great" potential actually make it to be "Big"??

Id say a very very low percentage, problem on this game is if you are over 23 you are viewed as past it (which is ridiculous thats what 30SM seasons to they are 32) and that makes negotiations absolutely intolerable at times.

Think to many people thing "way long-long term" which is ridiculous IMO what do you wanna do wait 7-8 seasons of doing nothing then maybe have a chance.

Anyhow rant over :P[/quote']

Lol guess it was the wrong time for me to post here...

But anyway come on Drogba for Alonso? Surely not as insane as some of those offers you must be thinking about and im one to point out when someone is telling someone else to ask for too much. Just for the record im not one of those that overrates a players future rating eg 95+ but I mean look at Ozil/Busquets they increased like Mad every review so yeh sometimes people are right, sometimes wrong. :)

Bit of a dilemma.. I'm man Utd in a competitive EC and have been offered Ronaldo in exchange for Vidic. I have Ferdinand' date=' Toulalan and Kompany as my other CB's. Apart from Hummels who I have a bid in for at the moment there are no other CB's above 90 available from other teams.

I'm reasonably well off in terms of wingers and forwards (Rooney, berbatov, Sanchez, Robben, nani, Valencia, Giggs etc).

Anyone got any thoughts? I'm thinking yes but not 100%... He's the captain of the greatest team in the world after all ;)[/quote']

Yeah,deff do it,96 for 98 is really good deal.

U r being offered the 2nd best player in the game for Vidic? I see where u r coming from but still' date=' he's the second best player in the game mate (I've had bids for Ronaldo rejected in the past when I offered Vidic + Rooney:rolleyes:)

Definetly go for it :)[/quote']

Yeah' date='deff do it,96 for 98 is really good deal.[/quote']

OK, accepted. Thanks for the sanity check! just hope it doesn't get blocked by the SMFA now!

Would you swap Dani alves for Vidic' date='Puyol,pique,Maicon or Ramos :)[/quote']

I would swap him for Vidic or Pique.

I'm offered Aguero + 50 m for Pastore + Sanchez... What do you think on it?

If Money doesnt play a big role in your gw' date='I would keep Pastore and Sanchez.

i think that money do not play a big role in my GW...

i have one more question: Landreau or Weidenfeller?

Weidenfeller for me.

Its worth a try' date=' you never know. Some people accept weak offers.[/quote']

I agree, Defo worth a try sometimes.

In one of my set-ups it was the tail end of a season so i tried a bid for Pique which was Lucio+Navas+5 million which they accepted/completed.

Then i waited for the new season and bid Kaka+Dzeko+20 million for Iniesta, Accepted/completed, Then i thought ill try another bid with this manager and went for Busquets for Muller+M'vila accepted/completed.

Im gutted i missed out on Messi who they sold for £20 million+Ibra.

You've got to love managers like this, They are golddust.:D

I agree' date=' Defo worth a try sometimes.

In one of my set-ups it was the tail end of a season so i tried a bid for Pique which was Lucio+Navas+5 million which they accepted/completed.

Then i waited for the new season and bid Kaka+Dzeko+20 million for Iniesta, Accepted/completed, Then i thought ill try another bid with this manager and went for Busquets for Muller+M'vila accepted/completed.

You've got to love managers like this, They are golddust.:D[/quote']

That was me. Your the one who got the bad deals

I agree' date=' Defo worth a try sometimes.

You've got to love managers like this, They are golddust.:D[/quote']

Regarding me and my deals with this manager ive got 1 more transfer with that club this season so im gonna go for one of there last star players Eto'o, I was thinking of offering my Benzema straight swap, Good deal? Or should i try Schurrle+Reinartz+ 4 million and really push my luck?:)

Need some help. Have an accepted deal for my Marcelo for Mata and Sahin. Is it a good deal for me?

Other LB are Adriano (Barca 91), David Luiz, Badstuber

Other CM/WG are Montolivo, Muller, Marin, Perrotti, Lavezzi, Agbonlahor

Thanks

Seriously ?? You got Muller and M'vila for Busquets ??! :eek: I wanna have a busquets i can sell for that :(

Lol no, I was joking but the other guy isn't responding:D I also thought those deals wernt so bad. Tbh I think broken bottle isn't so smart, judging by the messi deal he could have signed the players he did for way less

Lol no' date=' I was joking but the other guy isn't responding:D I also thought those deals wernt so bad. Tbh I think broken bottle isn't so smart, judging by the messi deal he could have signed the players he did for way less[/quote']

Aaaw .... I got all worked up for nothing .... shame on you Angus ! That'll cost you a cookie ! lol

Lol no' date=' I was joking but the other guy isn't responding:D I also thought those deals wernt so bad. Tbh I think broken bottle isn't so smart, judging by the messi deal he could have signed the players he did for way less[/quote']

Not too smart then eh, Muller and M'vila were both on level 4 gametime concerns so would of lost them both for worthless money anyway and Busquets is class anyway, He is the unappreciated engine for 2 of the top teams in the world.

Not too smart then eh' date=' Muller and M'vila were both on level 4 gametime concerns so would of lost them both for worthless money anyway and Busquets is class anyway, He is the unappreciated engine for 2 of the top teams in the world.[/quote']

Not too smart letting m'villa and muller get to level 4 concerns

Not too smart letting m'villa and muller get to level 4 concerns

I only had them to make money from them anyway(got them both for about 5 million ages ago) so never played them but got even better than there value in money "Busquets" who incidentally is now my best DM, So go on admit it was good deal, LOL;)