Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

IN need of some help here......Juan Manuel Mata - 18 million - will become available at an external club on Thursday' date=' TB finishing. I'm amazed no other manager has shortlisted him, as I think him an exceptional talent.

Trouble is, I am in the red by 330,000 and I have no current transfer out offers that I like. I also have a big wage bill, so no chance of going back into the black after this Wednesday's away fixture.

I'm up for selling Funes Mori for 9 million, (value 5.5) because that's what his value is with Mata's club. There's nobody else from my squad that really jumps out and says 'trade me!'. Perhaps I should trade Bastos (LB/Wing) or Lopez?

Here are my Wingers and AMs, Mata's position:

Messi (99) Kaka (94), Muller (92), Hamsik (91), Gotze (89) and Ganso (88), Lisandro Lopez (92)

And I'm conscious that my squad is a bit thinner at the LB position if I sell Bastos:

LB - Bastos, Vidal, Chiellini, Coentrao.

So what would you do? My plan is to sell Crisetig and Wellington Silva to get me back into the black, and then maybe swap Bastos or Lisandro Lopez. But these two are both two good to swap right? If only Funes Mori was worth 18 million![/quote']

If you would permit yourself to sell your two youngsters plus Michel Bastos (IMO you're still pretty well covered in the LB department, if you start Coentrao and have a CB rpelacement for Chiellini it will allow either the Italian or Vidal to slot in until Coentrao's back), you could probably get circa £10-15m, and then swap Funes Mori (who really has lost his shine over the last six months or so) plus the further cash needed for Mata you'd still have a bit to spend on youngsters or risers. ;)

Mata is worth getting anyway, especially if he'll at leats make the bench for you. :)

IN need of some help here......Juan Manuel Mata - 18 million - will become available at an external club on Thursday' date=' TB finishing. I'm amazed no other manager has shortlisted him, as I think him an exceptional talent.

Trouble is, I am in the red by 330,000 and I have no current transfer out offers that I like. I also have a big wage bill, so no chance of going back into the black after this Wednesday's away fixture.

I'm up for selling Funes Mori for 9 million, (value 5.5) because that's what his value is with Mata's club. There's nobody else from my squad that really jumps out and says 'trade me!'. Perhaps I should trade Bastos (LB/Wing) or Lopez?

Here are my Wingers and AMs, Mata's position:

Messi (99) Kaka (94), Muller (92), Hamsik (91), Gotze (89) and Ganso (88), Lisandro Lopez (92)

And I'm conscious that my squad is a bit thinner at the LB position if I sell Bastos:

LB - Bastos, Vidal, Chiellini, Coentrao.

So what would you do? My plan is to sell Crisetig and Wellington Silva to get me back into the black, and then maybe swap Bastos or Lisandro Lopez. But these two are both two good to swap right? If only Funes Mori was worth 18 million!Should I just leave it, and wait for another time?

Thanks for reading my waffle.[/quote']

I would swap lislandro Lopez for him. Mata did very well for Spain U21 and has been linked to lots of big name european clubs. He is better than Lopez IMO. Lopez won't rise at Lyon, he can only drop. Also mata is younger. You have enough depth to lose out on just one rating. Also buy he ASAP because other clubs might notice he is at an external and then you will have a bidding war

It's either swap Bastos or Lisandro, then. Thanks for your answers Angus and Spam. Anyone else care to put their tuppence worth in?

Now here's a thought - woould you swap Kaka or Lampard rather than Bastos or Lisandro. I hear most of you saying 'Naaaaaa!' but then.....

It's either swap Bastos or Lisandro' date=' then. Thanks for your answers Angus and Spam. Anyone else care to put their tuppence worth in?

Now here's a thought - woould you swap Kaka or Lampard rather than Bastos or Lisandro. I hear most of you saying 'Naaaaaa!' but then.....[/quote']

I wouldnt give Kaka or Lampard.

Would buy Gael. I can see him playing LB for City next season and maintaining 91.
Both should stay at their ratings so buy clichy as he's rated higher

Ah, turns out I can't get Clichy as he's at an unmanaged club which I've already done 3 transfers with this season :(

So my options now are:

Cissokho

Baines

Alvaro Pereira

Badstuber (CB/LB)

What do you think? :)

Ah' date=' turns out I can't get Clichy as he's at an unmanaged club which I've already done 3 transfers with this season :(

So my options now are:

Cissokho

Baines

Alvaro Pereira

Badstuber (CB/LB)

What do you think? :)[/quote']

Pereira. Had a good copayment America and has been linked with a move to liverpool

My Amorebeita for Hugo Almeida? I need a CF. Is Amorebeita likely to rise and is Hugo Almeida likely to fall after moving to Besiktas I think ?

Yeah; I'd avoid doing the deal pal. ;)

Almeida can be a top striker, but his latest move isn't exactly indicative of that. If he'd stayed at Bremen he'd have been a prime candidate for a rise (9 goals in 7 starts for Bremen which tuened into 2 in 7 at Besiktas...), but if he settles he may improve, but a rise would be tough to get.

Who else is available?

Yeah; I'd avoid doing the deal pal. ;)

Almeida can be a top striker' date=' but his latest move isn't exactly indicative of that. If he'd stayed at Bremen he'd have been a prime candidate for a rise (9 goals in 7 starts for Bremen which tuened into 2 in 7 at Besiktas...), but if he settles he may improve, but a rise would be tough to get.

Who else is available?[/quote']

Amorebeita might get a rise?

My current strikers are Frau (SM Caen,88) and Senturk (Fenerbache,88), any idea if any if bound to rise.

Right now , not many are available but I am talking to a few, lets see what goes through .

Thanks.