Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

H i havin some difficulty with a deal, Mu Kanazaki of Oita Trinita in Japan. I offered a swap deal with 2 youth players totaling £3.5m +£400k which is about £10k more than they want but they keep rejecting the bid would i need to offer more or is it because of the players i am offering? any advice would be greatful, thanks in advance.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

I'm Chelsea and Barcelona have offered me Didier Drogba + 50M for Hernandez Xavi

Should I do it? I know that Drogba is going to fall in the next rating changes at his current form. I don't know about Xavi since I don't follow Spanish league.

My other midfielders are:

TOULALAN, Jeremy

MARCOS SENNA, Antonio

JUNINHO, Pernambucano

SNEIJDER, Wesley

BALLACK, Michael

LAMPARD, Frank

DECO, Anderson

COLE, Joe

Any help would be appreciated. :)

ok im liverpool in gc 41. Sevilla have made an offer to Liverpool for Jose REINA of £11,500,000 plus Frédéric KANOUTE and Andres PALOP. should i do it. i dont feel like countering the deal for fabiano as i have ronaldo benzema vann nisteroy and aguero for my strike.

if u dont know kanoute is 94 fwd/am

and

palop is 91 gk.

i have a decent midfield of VIEIRA and STANKOVIC and LUCAS. is this worth it. please pm or post here. :D

I'm Chelsea and Barcelona have offered me Didier Drogba + 50M for Hernandez Xavi

Should I do it? I know that Drogba is going to fall in the next rating changes at his current form. I don't know about Xavi since I don't follow Spanish league.

My other midfielders are:

TOULALAN' date=' Jeremy

MARCOS SENNA, Antonio

JUNINHO, Pernambucano

SNEIJDER, Wesley

BALLACK, Michael

LAMPARD, Frank

DECO, Anderson

COLE, Joe

Any help would be appreciated. :)[/quote']

Depends what setup mate, if it's WC, accept it. If it's GC, reject it.

In a WC you could use the 50mil of dosh to spice up your squad in a helluva lot of different ways. With one exception, that is, if money is as valuable as George Bush's word. Couldn't think of a better example.

ok im liverpool in gc 41. Sevilla have made an offer to Liverpool for Jose REINA of £11' date='500,000 plus Frédéric KANOUTE and Andres PALOP. should i do it. i dont feel like countering the deal for fabiano as i have ronaldo benzema vann nisteroy and aguero for my strike.

if u dont know kanoute is 94 fwd/am

and

palop is 91 gk.

i have a decent midfield of VIEIRA and STANKOVIC and LUCAS. is this worth it. please pm or post here. :D[/quote']

Reject. Reina is one of the world's top 5 keepers at the moment and if Liverpool continue their sexy run of form he should rise to a 94. Kanoute is so so right now, not doing anything exceptional-nothing to justify a 94, rather just a 93. It's Fabiano who should be a 94. Either way you have said that you don't need a striker which makes that deal useless.

As for Palop, he's 35, CRIKEY I HADN'T A CLUE HOW OLD HE WAS! And he's like 71st choice GK for Spain whereas Pepe Reina is 2nd, only behind the magnificent Casillas.

Depends what setup mate' date=' if it's WC, accept it. If it's GC, reject it.

In a WC you could use the 50mil of dosh to spice up your squad in a helluva lot of different ways. With one exception, that is, if money is as valuable as George Bush's word. Couldn't think of a better example.[/quote']

It's a WC. Money is not really a problem for me, I've already got 300M :o.

I was thinking if I should do a part exchange deal? :confused:

It's a WC. Money is not really a problem for me' date=' I've already got 300M :o.

I was thinking if I should do a part exchange deal? :confused:[/quote']

Okay well in that case scrap the deal.

People are tipping Xavi for a 97, I'm one of them people. He's just been brilliant for Barca and Spain.

As for Drogs, been out injured for a while + Anelka is looking like a player who's worth the 100mil odd that's been lavished for him by around seven hundred and sixty four clubs so I'd expect him to give Drogba a run for his money if Chelsea stick with just one striker. Therefore, he could drop to a 95. That's just one side of the argument though.

Drogba could fly straight back into the lineup, with Scolari not giving a hoot over Anelka's form, or maybe Anelka would suddenly start sulking cos he left his microwaveable popcorn in for too long, and Drogba would stay at 96.

I probably confused you even more.

BUT, what sort of strikers do you have? Your midfield looks good enough to cope with the loss of Xavi.

If you need a top striker, accept the deal.

My other forwards are messi' date=' torres, rooney and aguero... however i have cover in defence and neither pepe or alves are first choice...[/quote']

With those forwards do you really need another one though? Also Rooney Torres, Messi and Aguero arent going to drop (Agueros likely to rise) I would look to swap Pepe and Dani Alves for other players If your Desperate to get rid of them.

With those forwards do you really need another one though? Also Rooney Torres' date=' Messi and Aguero arent going to drop (Agueros likely to rise) I would look to swap Pepe and Dani Alves for other players If your Desperate to get rid of them.[/quote']

Not really desperate to get rid of them but if eto'o is going to rise to a 97 i wouldnt mind him :D