Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I got an offer for my Aguero-15 mil+Jovetic +Robinho

I think it's a good deal but Aguero plays for my B team and I think he may go up if he has a good season, especially if City do well in the CL. What do you guys think?

I think it's a good deal but Aguero plays for my B team and I think he may go up if he has a good season' date=' especially if City do well in the CL. What do you guys think?[/quote']

To be honest mate i wouldn't do it, hold out to see how Aguero does at the start of the season, like you said if he has a great season for City he could get a rise. Robinho in my opinion won't go past 93 whereas Jovetic will rise in the future but the rating at the moment is going nowhere fast. So do not do the deal mate

Hope this helps a little ;)

I think it's a good deal but Aguero plays for my B team and I think he may go up if he has a good season' date=' especially if City do well in the CL. What do you guys think?[/quote']

No Aguero won't go up, even if he does well. Don't think twice about hitting the accept button.

To be honest mate i wouldn't do it' date=' hold out to see how Aguero does at the start of the season, like you said if he has a great season for City he could get a rise. Robinho in my opinion won't go past 93 whereas Jovetic will rise in the future but the rating at the moment is going nowhere fast. So do not do the deal mate

Hope this helps a little ;)[/quote']

No Aguero won't go up' date=' even if he does well. Don't think twice about hitting the accept button.[/quote']

Two conflicting arguments here...what should I do?:confused:

If Aguero plays for your B team obviously your squad is gunna be super strong.

Aguero is safe at 94 and I think will be very good for City, Robinho wont be rising anytime soon and Jovetic has been injured for donkeys and again will never be rated as high as Aguero, if he regains his form he may get to 91 but dont think he has the ability to go any higher and being at Fiorentina dont help his prospects with no European football etc

Keep Aguero sounds like your squad is strong enough already and Robinho is a downgrade on Aguero both in terms of rating and ability whilst Jovetic aint that special and has questions to answer and I highly doubt he will get anywhere near your A team if Aguero makes your B team :)

Eto'o for Nani and Hernandez?

I have Nani and Hernandez

Depends on the make up of your squad.

I only play GC'S so what I would say is despite hating the pair of them for obvious reasons id keep Nani + Chicharito.

But as i say with nearly all these deals they are only relevant to the make up of your squad and the competitiveness of the gameworld :)

If Aguero plays for your B team obviously your squad is gunna be super strong.

Aguero is safe at 94 and I think will be very good for City' date=' Robinho wont be rising anytime soon and Jovetic has been injured for donkeys and again will never be rated as high as Aguero, if he regains his form he may get to 91 but dont think he has the ability to go any higher and being at Fiorentina dont help his prospects with no European football etc

Keep Aguero sounds like your squad is strong enough already and Robinho is a downgrade on Aguero both in terms of rating and ability whilst Jovetic aint that special and has questions to answer and I highly doubt he will get anywhere near your A team if Aguero makes your B team :)[/quote']

Thanks this makes the most sense and yes my A side is pretty strong (starting avg is 96 :) )

Guest <klhepworth.

Derdiyok for Toivonen? I'd be getting Derdiyok :)

Yeah, Champions League football for Derdiyok and could be important for one of the best young NTs at the moment, Toivonen's good but won't rise higher in Holland I don't think:)

Quick help please guys.

My SCHURRLE in exchange for SALOMON RONDON + YUTO NAGATOMO.

Cheers guys' date='

Will[/quote']

Thats a great deal for you if you squad is tiny, Nagatomo should be first choice LB for Inter, and Rondon is a quality player also, good deal.

I'd personally do that deal ben, Leverkusen will always challenge for the Bundesliga title.

and kop, Mirinda will have some serious competition for a starting spot, but he should keep his 90, so i'd do that deal.

Guest <klhepworth.

Two conflicting arguments here...what should I do?:confused:

I'd keep Aguero:)

Quick help please guys.

My SCHURRLE in exchange for SALOMON RONDON + YUTO NAGATOMO.

Cheers guys' date='

Will[/quote']

Difficult, I'd try get someone else other than Nagatomo, he's injured until January. Schurrle should do well at Leverkusen in the Champions League and is in German squads now. Looking ahead, if he makes the Euros squad, he could be the next Thomas Muller in terms of SM. Rondon is a great player who'll be key for Malaga, but despite their money, they're still developing and have to overtake Atletico, Bilbao, Valencia, Villareal and Sevilla to get into Europe where his rating could sore above that of Schurrle's, I'd try get Rondon, but I wouldn't let Schurrle go:)

Eto'o for Nani and Hernandez?

I have Nani and Hernandez

I'd do it' date=' potentially at the end of the season: 93 + 92 = 96

Still a good deal even if Nani and Hernandez have exceptional seasons:)

Vedad Ibisevic plus Papa Guete for João Miranda?

I'd be getting Miranda. :)

Yeah, strong deal for you:)

I'd keep Aguero:)

Difficult' date=' [b']I'd try get someone else other than Nagatomo, he's injured until January. [/b]Schurrle should do well at Leverkusen in the Champions League and is in German squads now. Looking ahead, if he makes the Euros squad, he could be the next Thomas Muller in terms of SM. Rondon is a great player who'll be key for Malaga, but despite their money, they're still developing and have to overtake Atletico, Bilbao, Valencia, Villareal and Sevilla to get into Europe where his rating could sore above that of Schurrle's, I'd try get Rondon, but I wouldn't let Schurrle go:)

I'd do it, potentially at the end of the season: 93 + 92 = 96

Still a good deal even if Nani and Hernandez have exceptional seasons:)

Yeah, strong deal for you:)

Really? Where did you hear that mate? Last i saw he wasn't going to have surgery on his shoulder, and apparently he'll only miss a couple of games at the start of the season.

Guest <klhepworth.

Really? Where did you hear that mate? Last i saw he wasn't going to have surgery on his shoulder' date=' and apparently he'll only miss a couple of games at the start of the season.[/quote']

I put that off the top of my head, remembering I'd read it somewhere... goal.com:rolleyes: - probably nonsense then - but I'd probably still hang fire 'cos I've just googled his injuries and there are no official reports on his injury at the moment:)

I put that off the top of my head' date=' remembering I'd read it somewhere... goal.com:rolleyes: - probably nonsense then - but I'd probably still hang fire 'cos I've just googled his injuries and there are no official reports on his injury at the moment:)[/quote']

Its a dislocated shoulder, he won't have surgery on it, i'm no doctor but he should be back in about a month :P