Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Quick help please guys.

My SCHURRLE in exchange for SALOMON RONDON + YUTO NAGATOMO.

Cheers guys' date='

Will[/quote']

Absolute No-Brainer

Keep Schurrle he is a fantastic player was immense for Mainz last year, at Leverkusen this year Champions League and has forced his way into near enough playing regularly for Germany which is no mean feat given the outstanding talent at their disposal. He can easily hit 91 soon enough and maybe even further the kid has real talent.

Nagatomo aint that great cant see him being a long-term solution and Inter Milan are moving in the wrong direction IMO, be even worse once if as expected Sjneider makes his move. Rondon is a decent player but malaga are splashing cash around like Confetti. RVN will be the number one striker and whilst I do rate Rondon it is a risk as he might not get the playing time to showcase his talents. Can def go higher than 87 providing he gets the gametime which as I say is debateable but he aint a potential 90+ and beyond player like Schurrle.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Guest <klhepworth.

Its a dislocated shoulder' date=' he won't have surgery on it, i'm no doctor but he should be back in about a month :P[/quote']

Fair play mate, least one of us was on the ball!

who will be better sakho or musacchio' date=' i need a cb and will go after one of these guys but i wanna here ppl's opinion on who is better now and will be better int he future[/quote']

Sakho!

Buy Schmelzer for 3mil + Kjaer.

Pretty sure of this deal but just thought I'd check.

Centre defenders: Pepe' date=' Thiago Silva, Godin, Kjaer, Martinez (85) Wollscheid (85)

Left backs: Nagatomo, Rodriguez (the Boca one) Lahm (plays more RB for me)[/quote']

Do it!

I have an offer of neymar + ozil for ronaldo?

Short term doesnt seem great but if neymar can hit 93/94 then maybe it is?

Wouldn't do it' date=' obviously the two you would get have huge SM futures, but as others have said, Neymar isn't gonna get the 94+ that would make this deal fair for you:)

essien for my cambiasso

Fair deal, I'd do it:)

Is this a good deal juan + l.suarez = s.ramos? Ill be getting ramos.And my other strikers are villa' date='hinguain,neyma,vucinic,balotelli and a few others,but should i give away suarez? ...my othr rb is rated 91 and my cb's are 95 and 96 and lb is 92(marcelo).[/quote']

Try offer Vucinic or Balotelli, Suarez is on fire at the moment and could easily get 92 in the next ratings, and progress from there:)

Have a few offers for my Javier Hernandez in a gc' date=' i put him up for P/E to see if i'd get any good deals as i need more depth.

1- 3.5M + Javi Martinez

2- Silvestre Varela + Douglas Costa

3- 4M + Luuk de Jong + Stjin Schaars

4- 10M + Andrea Pirlo

5- 2M + Andrei Arshavin + David Pizarro

Need opinions whats the best long term/short term.[/quote']

1 and 2 are the best offers, 5 is the best short term, but really short term. I'd keep Javier:)

Delfouneso or Torres (82)?

Erick Torres:)

Guest <klhepworth.

Took over a new team a few days ago and have a couple of young players I don't know anything about:

Abdoulaye Diallo

Matija Nastasic

What do these guy's futures hold?

My players are in bold:

Neymar for Lampard and Carlos Eduardo

Ganso for Jadson and Demele

Should I do any of these deals?

I'd do the first deal' date=' not entirely sure on the second

I have been offered Suarez+Smalling+10m for my RVP. Good deal?

Fair deal all round, i think.

Modric and Falcao = Pedro

I would be getting Pedro' date=' Modric has done nothing for my team and Pedro would replace Falcao and could also play on the wing.[/quote']

I would. I don't like Modric and Pedro's versatility could be useful for you.

Right I have had more offers for Neymar:

Shakhtar have made an offer to Santos to swap Barreto IBSON and Luiz ADRIANO for Silva NEYMAR

Borussia Dortmund have made an offer to Santos for Silva NEYMAR of £18,000,000 plus Mario GOTZE

Real Madrid have made an offer to Santos for Silva NEYMAR of £10,000,000 plus Darijo SRNA and Carlos MARCHENA

Birmingham City have made an offer to Santos for Silva NEYMAR of £13,000,000 plus Alessandro MATRI and Marco DONADEL

Like the deal from Dortmund as it is only a matter of time until Gotze gets 90 but I'm not sure if 18m could get much.

Right I have had more offers for Neymar:

Shakhtar have made an offer to Santos to swap Barreto IBSON and Luiz ADRIANO for Silva NEYMAR

Borussia Dortmund have made an offer to Santos for Silva NEYMAR of £18' date='000,000 plus Mario GOTZE

Real Madrid have made an offer to Santos for Silva NEYMAR of £10,000,000 plus Darijo SRNA and Carlos MARCHENA

Birmingham City have made an offer to Santos for Silva NEYMAR of £13,000,000 plus Alessandro MATRI and Marco DONADEL

Like the deal from Dortmund as it is only a matter of time until Gotze gets 90 but I'm not sure if 18m could get much.[/quote']

Id accept the Dortmund offer any day of the week, Gotze is a miles better player than Neymar, if you talk about young superstars of world football Gotze is top of the tree for me :)