• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Diego Ribas = Yaya Toure + Guardado

I would be getting Diego. I usually play 3-5-2 which got me 2nd last season so i would be losing 1st choice DM in Yaya. I still have Veloso and Manuel Fernandes CM/DM with Isla in my youths. Midfield would then be..

...........Veloso........

Nani..Moutinho..Diego..Nasri

Good enough deal to accept or keep negotiating??

Diego Ribas = Yaya Toure + Guardado

I would be getting Diego. I usually play 3-5-2 which got me 2nd last season so i would be losing 1st choice DM in Yaya. I still have Veloso and Manuel Fernandes CM/DM with Isla in my youths. Midfield would then be..

...........Veloso........

Nani..Moutinho..Diego..Nasri

Good enough deal to accept or keep negotiating??

Not sure, Diego is an AM/CM so he would benefit playing behind the strikers. I dont think its worth losing a first teamer to get someone who doesnt fit into your formation.

Need urgent help on these two deals.

1) My Pogrenbak for Zaki + Heskey + 3mil.

My other forwards are:-

Arshavin (maybe going out)

Tekke Faith (88)

+

Dominiguez (88) so i could possibly do with some more depth.

2) My arshavin for Thiago Neves + Olic + 5mil. I countered with Neves + Petric but is this a good deal for me?

Any help is GREATLY appreciated (hint hint) ;):);)

Tekke Faith (88)

+

2) My arshavin for Thiago Neves + Olic + 5mil. I countered with Neves + Petric but is this a good deal for me?

~Dont do Pog one as you will need him if Arshavin might be leaving its not worth them 2 although Zaki will rise.

Dont do the Arshavin one IMO. Its risky, and Arshavin could rise, your best keeping them 2 for a deadly strike force. ;)

Hope I helped

thanks again chris my counter-offer of petric + thiago neves for arshavin has just been accepted.

You may no from previous posts i am desperate for wingers. (My only onesare danny,fayzulin + dominiquez). So thiago neves would play on my left wing and is rated two better than dominiquez or danny.

And petric is a worthy replacement for arshavin bearing in mind its a GC.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Do you still think i should cancel/reject?

BTW i rejected the poggy one thanks

Tekke Faith (88)

+

Two not too bad deals there at all....Although I wouldn't take the Pogrebyank one because you don't really need to sell him tbh if you sell Arshavin.

I'd take the Arshavin one. I prefer Olic to Petric though, although there's not a lot of difference. :o

Two not too bad deals there at all....Although I wouldn't take the Pogrebyank one because you don't really need to sell him tbh if you sell Arshavin.

I'd take the Arshavin one. I prefer Olic to Petric though' date=' although there's not a lot of difference. :o[/quote']

thanks theonly reason i changed olic for petric is i have found that F/W play badly in an AM role, which peetric would play well in. I rejected the poggy one though thanks

thanks again chris my counter-offer of petric + thiago neves for arshavin has just been accepted.

You may no from previous posts i am desperate for wingers. (My only onesare danny' date='fayzulin + dominiquez). So thiago neves would play on my left wing and is rated two better than dominiquez or danny.

And petric is a worthy replacement for arshavin bearing in mind its a GC.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Do you still think i should cancel/reject?

BTW i rejected the poggy one thanks[/quote']

Oh ok then do it on them circumstances.

Not sure' date=' Diego is an AM/CM so he would benefit playing behind the strikers. I dont think its worth losing a first teamer to get someone who doesnt fit into your formation.[/quote']

Thats one of the reasons i was asking if it was a good deal.

I gather Diego will still play ok in midfield and it gives me the option of maybe playing 3-4-1-2 or similar. And the fact Diego is rated 94, i might not get the chance again.

I maybe do one more counter offer and see if i can keep Toure. Anyone else got an opinion, buy Diego for Yaya + Guardado??

10 November

Juventus have made an offer to Barcelona for Assis Moreira RONALDINHO of £30,000,000 plus Ricardo QUARESMA and Alessandro DEL PIERO

hmm im stumped on this 1 i have got players too replace everyone:

Trezuget Messi Eto'o Bojan and Giovani Dos Santos and my wingers:

Robinho Farfan one of Nathan Kirby's Favourites aiden mcgeady and diego capel and then ive got (LM's/RM's) Pavel Nedved Nasri and Ze Roberto so your oppinions?

Quick help please!

Just had this offer accepted and wanted to make sure it was a good deal. I'm giving up Hleb and Arshavin for Eto'o. My other forwards are Adebayor, Van Persie, Quagliarella and Zarate. Other AM's are Joe Cole, Trochowski and BILYALETDINOV. I've had trouble scoring this season and feel I needed a major upgrade.

Should I let the deal go through? Thanks for the help.

Guest deadmau5

Quick help please!

Just had this offer accepted and wanted to make sure it was a good deal. I'm giving up Hleb and Arshavin for Eto'o. My other forwards are Adebayor' date=' Van Persie, Quagliarella and Zarate. Other AM's are Joe Cole, Trochowski and BILYALETDINOV. I've had trouble scoring this season and feel I needed a major upgrade.

Should I let the deal go through? Thanks for the help.[/quote']

Hleb has only started 1 and got subbed in 3 out of 11 games for Barca, totalling only 102 mins. And Arshavin will not go any higher in Russia.

If you have a decent RM/W to replace Hleb's position, it's surely a good deal in my opinion.

Edit: Eto`o's stats: 9 starts, 1 sub, 761 mins and 13 goals scored. He's back at his best I guess :)

Hleb has only started 1 and got subbed in 3 out of 11 games for Barca' date=' totalling only 102 mins. And Arshavin will not go any higher in Russia.

If you have a decent RM/W to replace Hleb's position, it's surely a good deal in my opinion.

Edit: Eto`o's stats: 9 starts, 1 sub, 761 mins and [b']13[/b] goals scored. He's back at his best I guess :)

Thanks. I would play Cole or Trochowski on the RM. Also have Walcott, Gervinho and Vela as wingers on my youth squad.

Don't rep me for this, but.

I wouldn't sell Mascherano. He's been playing well over the last year and a half in general, and Maradona has just confirmed he will be the new Argentinian captain. It doesn't get better than that.

Real Madrid have a wretched defensive line at the moment, and with Diarra the only defensive minded midfielder in the side (besides Gago) he has to take part of the blame. He will not rise in rating.

Drenthe is still a bit raw in my opinion, and has yet to really shine as brightly as he did at the European U-21 youth championships a few years back.

right

in gc45 im liverpool and need some help from u guys

im chasing M. Diarra and he is not selling me him . but i have been offerd for masherano

Diarra + Drenthe

is this a good deal

repp will be handed out for those who help ( its only 2rep )

i wouldn't do the deal m8.

Mash is one of the best DMs in the world imo, alongside de rossi and essien. With the argentinian captaincy his for the taking, he can easily reach 96 at his peak tbh.

Diarra won't go up anymore. I would play gago instead of him anytime. With players like guti, gago, sneijder, vdv, robben and de la red competing for a place in midfield, do you frankly think that he is better than mash?

Drenthe has come on alot as a sub and wouldn't go higher than 89 or 90.

cheers

Guest drseanfitz

got Leeds in gold cup but miscalculated on my cash, can anyone advice as to which deal is best or worst out of the following so i know which one to cancel

Eyong ENOH ajax 3mil

Stefan NIJLAND PSV 4mil

Shola AMEOBI newastle 5.1mil

Darius VASSELL man city 4.5mil

any advice would be appreciated as i want to cancel one of the deals soon to give the other manager chance to get another buyer.