• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

James TOMKINS or Souza WELINTON? I have a tight budget' date=' and the former costs me 1mil more...Who to buy? :) (both would start)[/quote']

WELINTON, i have a feeling he could be big a possible starter for brazil as well, seen as the brazil manager seems to prefer picking players from brazilian leagues. He is also playing for the serie a leaders and started all but 1 game. tomkins is good but he is stuck at his rating because of the championship and i can't see west ham bouncing back up to the premier league.

definatley go for welinton

WELINTON' date=' i have a feeling he could be big a possible starter for brazil as well, seen as the brazil manager seems to prefer picking players from brazilian leagues. He is also playing for the serie a leaders and started all but 1 game. tomkins is good but he is stuck at his rating because of the championship and i can't see west ham bouncing back up to the premier league.

definatley go for welinton[/quote']

thank you, looks like I've got a quality signing in him. :)

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

In - Pandev + £18m

Out - Drogba

is this a good deal for me to do?

i wanted Sneijder from Inter' date=' and offered Drogba + Lampard for him, but the manager wanted £30m aswell :eek:[/quote']

Honestly i would keep Drogba, unless with the 18 mil you can buy someone like Gotze, Bale Sahin etc.

Drogba is a 95 rated, and even if he starts dropping, he wont be on pandevs rating for imo another 2 seasons.

Pandev also isnt safe, is rating might be going to drop further this season, as i dont see him playing much at inter.

6 million + Seamus Coleman for Gokhan Gonul?

Might be useful if people offering advice had told you that Seamus Coleman got seriously injured last time out, dunno how long he is expected to be out for but by the sounds of it is very serious so can expect a long absence.

Gonhul is a capable player safe at 89 so regardless of the injury I wouldnt do the deal but a serious injury just reittirates it. Coleman is an OK player but doubt he would ever be a 90+ player anyhow, Gonhul is already an 89 and no guarentee Coleman will ever get there yet alone be 90+ IMO he aint good enough.

My De Rossi and Menez for Ribery?

I was thinking to do this because I can see De Rossi dropping to 93 and Menez staying at 90. I think Ribery can keep 95 if he does well this season. He got 11 assists and 7 goals last season in only 22 games.

Yup,I would do it,if you have cover up for De Rossi.

bump and my muller for nasri ?

im not convinced that eto'o will leave, even if the deal is worth the 20mil thats going around. he says he wants to play CL next season, and obviously wont do that in russia. i think he stays and is good for your team.

secondly, keep muller. nasri's future is in doubt with a possible move to city, and its unknown how he will do as his first season with a new team.

im not convinced that eto'o will leave' date=' even if the deal is worth the 20mil thats going around. he says he wants to play CL next season, and obviously wont do that in russia. i think he stays and is good for your team.

secondly, keep muller. nasri's future is in doubt with a possible move to city, and its unknown how he will do as his first season with a new team.[/quote']

I would still go for Eto'o he will not move' date=' but if he does he is going to be still a 96 for at least a year.

nah keep Muller mate miles better...[/quote']

thanks, always like a second opinion :)