lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Giuseppe Rossi for Robinho + Bahebeck.

I would be getting Binho and bahebeck' date=' to do or not to do?[/quote']

I would-Robinho is pretty steady and an almost cert for Brazilian national side while baheback is one for the future-was there not some link between him and City/Chelsea.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Would Dzeko and Neymar for Higuain be a good deal . I would be getting Higuain, my strikers currently are Dzeko, Remy, Soldado and Neymar. I think it would be a good deal for me but would like some more opinions please.

Would Dzeko and Neymar for Higuain be a good deal . I would be getting Higuain' date=' my strikers currently are Dzeko, Remy, Soldado and Neymar. I think it would be a good deal for me but would like some more opinions please.[/quote']

Bad deal

Neymar can rise again if he moves to a big european club

Dzeko is currently playing in Man City

92+90 = 94

Ehh bad idea

Giuseppe Rossi for Robinho + Bahebeck.

I would be getting Binho and bahebeck' date=' to do or not to do?[/quote']

Take it and run, Bahebeck is one of the biggest peospects at PSG and should see some minutes this season.

Would Dzeko and Neymar for Higuain be a good deal . I would be getting Higuain' date=' my strikers currently are Dzeko, Remy, Soldado and Neymar. I think it would be a good deal for me but would like some more opinions please.[/quote']

Id do Dzeko and Remy but try and keep Neymar at all cost. If losing Neymar is the only way you can get Higuain Id rather not deal.

Bad deal

Neymar can rise again if he moves to a big european club

Dzeko is currently playing in Man City

92+90 = 94

Ehh bad idea

neymar wont move to a big club for a while and will stay at 90 untill he does but he will rise when he leaves for a bigger club but in like 1 or 2 years, u should try to replace neymar with some1 else and give dzeko

Just signed Messi for Sneijder and Eto'o.Good deal?

-I have Ozil and Pastore to cover Sneijder.

-I have Totti' date=' Neymar, Balotelli, Pato and Gameiro instead of Eto'o.[/quote']

eto moved to anzhi, and rating will drop. SO yeah good deal :D

-I have Totti' date=' Neymar, Balotelli, Pato and Gameiro instead of Eto'o.[/quote']

Yup definitely. As mentioned earlier Eto'o is a high chance of moving to Anzhi where he will not keep his 96. You team seems able to cover the loss of both players and you are getting the best player in the world..and almost any idea that gets you Messi is a good one!

Also would you BUY Fabregas for Essien and Eriksen?

Also would you BUY Fabregas for Essien and Eriksen?

Yes i would' date=' I've never really been a fan of Fabregas ... but lately that has changed ... I've quite started to like him ( miind you, that when it comes to the PL I'm a fan of Tottenham ! )

Essien is still top 10 in the world on his position, and Eriksen is a talent ... not the best one out there ... but still top 25 young prospects I'd say ^^

So, Depending on how your team is looking ... If you've got enough depth for this trade ( I don't know about you others but i tend to use 85/86+ rated players as backups for 10 games a season and Eriksen falls under that category ! )

I'd do this deal ![/font']

Yeah,pretty good deal,especially because Eto'o is probably going to Anzhi.

Take it and run' date=' Bahebeck is one of the biggest peospects at PSG and should see some minutes this season.[/quote']

If he's lucky, he might get 45 minutes ... Bahebeck is one of the biggest talents in France ... but I'm afraid that If PSG buys one of the forwards they're rumoured to be after ( Anelka,Chamakh,Gilardino ) Bahebeck wont get much game time at all.

Gameiro,Hoarau and Erding are all ahead of him already.

Should I sell Pastore for 30M, I don't need him because I have Sahin, Muller, Rossi, Hamsik, M'Vila and a lot of young players like Gotze, Ganso... In real life he has moved to PSG so... I think he can't reach 94+ in PSG.

Should I sell Pastore for 30M' date=' I don't need him because I have Sahin, Muller, Rossi, Hamsik, M'Vila and a lot of young players like Gotze, Ganso... In real life he has moved to PSG so... I think he can't reach 94+ in PSG.[/quote']

I would only if you can improve some other part of your squad, if not then keep him because Pastore is still a great prospect ;)

Should I sell Pastore for 30M' date=' I don't need him because I have Sahin, Muller, Rossi, Hamsik, M'Vila and a lot of young players like Gotze, Ganso... In real life he has moved to PSG so... I think he can't reach 94+ in PSG.[/quote']

Try and get a p/e for him

I would only if you can improve some other part of your squad' date=' if not then keep him because Pastore is still a great prospect ;)[/quote']

Use the money to improve another part of your squad like your defence, attack (forwards) or goalkeepers or invest in youth talent ;)