lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Have been offered a straight swap his Busquets for my Robben.

This a good deal? I need a winger more than a CM but all my CMs are 91 rated so Busquests would be a big improvement.

However, then I'm left trying to find a replacement for Robben..

Have been offered a straight swap his Busquets for my Robben.

This a good deal? I need a winger more than a CM but all my CMs are 91 rated so Busquests would be a big improvement.

However' date=' then I'm left trying to find a replacement for Robben..[/quote']

Normally, i'd say do it. But as it seems you'll be struggling to replace Robben, i'd keep him.

Also, I'm sure more people can answer this one. I have a chance to get Lukaku, but I have to offer one of my golden oldies. Which of these would you be most willing to lose (in my situation) for Lukaku;

Zanetti, Javier.

Pirlo, Andrea.

Nesta, Alessandro.

I'm personally thinking Zanetti, but I am low on decent RB/LBs.

If I offered Pirlo for Lukaku it's still a steal for me right?

Also' date=' I'm sure more people can answer this one. I have a chance to get Lukaku, but I have to offer one of my golden oldies. Which of these would you be most willing to lose (in my situation) for Lukaku;

Zanetti, Javier.

Pirlo, Andrea.

Nesta, Alessandro.

I'm personally thinking Zanetti, but I am low on decent RB/LBs.

If I offered Pirlo for Lukaku it's still a steal for me right?[/quote']

I would give Pirlo. Lowest rated so will always be lower rated

vucinic for walcott

walcott is my

or shd i ask for his phil jones plus cash or another player

or vucinic plus phil jones

If you have a winger to replace Walcott, then Vucinic and Jones for him would be a great deal if you can pull it off.

If you have a winger to replace Walcott' date=' then Vucinic and Jones for him would be a great deal if you can pull it off.[/quote']

well walcott basically does not start for me

what if the deal is oni vucinic for walcott?

i am afraid tht vucinic might drop as he is gonna play for juventus which has no euro football this coming season

well walcott basically does not start for me

what if the deal is oni vucinic for walcott?

i am afraid tht vucinic might drop as he is gonna play for juventus which has no euro football this coming season

If its just Vucinic I wont do it, would rather keep Walcott tbh. Vucinic could keep his 92 if Juventus does well - he's not their highest rated player anyway.

If its just Vucinic I wont do it' date=' would rather keep Walcott tbh. Vucinic could keep his 92 if Juventus does well - he's not their highest rated player anyway.[/quote']

ok thank you for ur opinion

hopefully the manager would be willing to offer vucinic and phil jones

I have Borussia Dortmund and i've had an offer for Gotze of a straight swap for Wilshere' date=' think i will do it, right thing to do ?[/quote']

Keep Gotze, he's probably the best talent in Europe right now.

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Giuseppe Rossi for Robinho + Bahebeck.

I would be getting Binho and bahebeck' date=' to do or not to do?[/quote']

Bump, need more opinions as its a 100% full forumers setup gameworld, so its extremely competitive, and i need to be sure 100% sure if i should or shouldnt do the deal.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Bump' date=' need more opinions as its a 100% full forumers setup gameworld, so its extremely competitive, and i need to be sure 100% sure if i should or shouldnt do the deal.[/quote']

I did reply u I think a little back :)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have Borussia Dortmund and i've had an offer for Gotze of a straight swap for Wilshere' date=' think i will do it, right thing to do ?[/quote']

Keep Gotze.

Bump' date=' need more opinions as its a 100% full forumers setup gameworld, so its extremely competitive, and i need to be sure 100% sure if i should or shouldnt do the deal.[/quote']

Definitely do it. Rossi ain't moving, and I doubt his chances to get 93 at Villarreal, whereas Robinho is safe at 93 and then you get a good youngster as a bonus.

If your getting wilshere take accepted it.

Tough decision really, i'd take wilshere though personally as he's at the bigger club, but try and sneak in a bit of cash though, ATM gotze's got of to a flyer of a season.

Rossi will stay now at vilarreal i think, robinho's a safe 93, bahebeck's a very good talent, try and sneak in a bit of cash though aswell if you can.

Guest <klhepworth.

hi guys!! is giving my higuain and di maria for iniesta a good deal?

thanks in advance!:)

Yeah, as long as depth's not a worry:)

hi guys!! is giving my higuain and di maria for iniesta a good deal?

thanks in advance!:)

I wouldn't personally, I appreciate Higuain a lot and I think Di Maria can reach 94 over the coming season.

Just my 2 cents, but I'm sure there are plenty who would, as it is Iniestia.