• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Who should I buy? I have made ​​my team but I wanted to have a few players that I could serve as substitutes:

who will probably go up?

none of them have a coach. so is only for money

GK-Rene Adler -91 -26years

GK-diego lopez -91 -29

gk- hugo lloris 92

SRNA' date=' Darijo RB/RM 91 - 29

PJANIC, Miralem AM/Wing 21 90

VIDAL, Arturo CM/Def 91 - 24

FARFAN, Jefferson Wing/Fwd 91 -26

LLORENTE, Fernando CF 91 - 26

GILARDINO, Alberto cf 91 - 29

santi cazarola 91

BANEGA, Éver CM/DM 23 90[/quote']

If you need a goalkeeper, take Lloris. If its a midfielder, take Vidal. If its a forward take Llorente.

Ignoring positions, I'd go for these guys:

1. Arturo Vidal

2. Hugo Lloris

3. Fernando Llorente

4. Ever Banega

hello everyone

is it a good deal to exchange cavani and 6million for alexandre pato?

i would be gettin pato

I'd do it. Cavavi has had a good debut season for Napoli but a rise for him at this stage is not written in stone. Pato is already a safe 92 and is younger. Imo Pato is the more talented of the two so I'd do the deal if you have enough cash.

Should I sell Edin Dzeko and get £13' date='000,000 as well as Jefferson Farfan?[/quote']

Dzeko's been quality in pre-season, scoring quite regularly. He looks like the player he was at Wolfsburg, he's finally settled and is clearly now full of confidence. I personally think this could be Dzeko's year and i wouldn't do the deal, but its your choice!

someone has offered me a straight swap' date=' Ibrahimovic for Tevez

I have Tevez[/quote']

I'd go for Ibrahimovic.. so do the deal.

With Tevez you really don't know where he will be in a year from now. Whether its still at City (unlikely), at Inter, at Corinthians, at Boca Juniors or even retired.

Do it good deal.

Sam or F.Francisco or Honda?

Personally think Honda is the best out of those

Should I sell Edin Dzeko and get £13' date='000,000 as well as Jefferson Farfan?[/quote']

Personally I would keep Dzeko,he played very good vs United and can do well this season.Keep Dzeko,even if he drop it's at the same level with Farfan and really it's safe for now and I see Farfan 91 only for this season because Schalke look awful.

Someone offered me £30million for Dzeko. His chairman value is £18,710,000. Should I sell him now (this is a lot of money)?

Personally I would keep Dzeko' date='he played very good vs United and can do well this season.Keep Dzeko,even if he drop it's at the same level with Farfan and really it's safe for now and I see Farfan 91 only for this season because Schalke look awful.[/quote']
Dzeko's been quality in pre-season' date=' scoring quite regularly. He looks like the player he was at Wolfsburg, he's finally settled and is clearly now full of confidence. I personally think this could be Dzeko's year and i wouldn't do the deal, but its your choice![/quote']
I'd do it.. but I personally don't rate Dzeko

Shown glimpses of what he can do this preseason but just don't think the EPL is the league for him

Coentrao or Bale?

Both very good players.

Feel Bale is a very good player but has been a bit over-hyped by the UK media.

Coentrao is at the bigger club and has the bigger chance of getting an increase. Important to not that if you are buying them for their left back capabilities, Mourinho has played Coentrao as a CM, RW and LW in the pre season suggesting that, in the long term, he might loose his LB position.

So if you are going for a left back pick Bale (know he is more of a LM but will probably stay LM/LB) but if you want the better player with a bigger chance of a rise go for Coentrao.

Coentrao or Bale?

How good is Marcio Rafinha?(RB for Bayern)

i'd say coentrao, for me he is definatley going to play somewhere for 'the special one', he is a great talent, at a better club. on form bale is in the top 10 in europe but his form games are always a great distance apart, very injury prone and at a worse club where he can only really get to 92 without champions league football. whereas i think coentrao should have that by the end of this season and greater ratings after that if he integrates himself well at madrid:D