Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should I sell Musacchio for Dawson + Pedro León?

I'd like to know how good is Dawson and what are his chances to rise.

I would keep Musacchio,have big chance to hit 90 this season with UCL football(I think) about Dawson 90 or maybe 91(MAX) it's his peak.Leon it's ....a dropper.Musacchio have 93+ potential.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Dawson is a good player, but I don't see him getting 90 without Spurs getting top 4 this year and I don't see that happening personally. We all know Pedro Leon is a very gifted player and if/when he gets his move back out of Madrid, I'm sure he will play well enough to retain his 89. I think two pretty safe, and pretty talented 89s for one 89, who is young (I don't know too much about Musacchio tbh) but I don't think is 100% guaranteed to start this year with competition from Zapata/Marchena , is a good deal for you. :)

keep mussacchio, pedro leon is a big flop at real possibly being loaned out though, dawson plays for a decent team and he plays every now and again for england but he isn't very good the only chance he has of getting 90 is if spurs qualify for the champions league or have a decent run into christmas (2nd). musacchio is 7 years younger plays regular first team action and in my eyes a future argentine international.

Echoing previous sentiments. Musacchio has a much bigger future than Dawson and Pedro Leon. Can't see Pedro Leon ever cracking 90 and if Dawson does crack 90 itll be 90 on the dot.

Musacchio has lots more potential and as mentioned can easily get well into the 90's

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Dawson is a good player' date=' but I don't see him getting 90 without Spurs getting top 4 this year and I don't see that happening personally. We all know Pedro Leon is a very gifted player and if/when he gets his move back out of Madrid, I'm sure he will play well enough to retain his 89. I think two pretty safe, and pretty talented 89s for one 89, who is young (I don't know too much about Musacchio tbh) but I don't think is 100% guaranteed to start this year with competition from Zapata/Marchena , is a good deal for you. :)[/quote']

I'm thinking like you Romano but they're 3 vs 2... :o

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

That is because everyone has written Pedro Leon after 1 stagnant year at Madrid, purely because he didn't get play time after falling out with Mourinho. Saying Leon can't crack 90 is crazy really. :o I'd say it is definitely a good deal...especially when you get a more-than-adequate replacement in Dawson for Musacchio. If Pedro Leon would improve your options on the Wing, then I'd definitely do it. If he won't, then you would have to consider if you really think Musacchio can make it really big (ie 91,92+) or if his ceiling is probably around 90, and won't play at a higher level than Villarreal. If it is the former, then you may want to keep him, but it is still a great deal if we're living in the present. :)

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

That is because everyone has written Pedro Leon after 1 stagnant year at Madrid' date=' purely because he didn't get play time after falling out with Mourinho. Saying Leon can't crack 90 is crazy really. :o I'd say it is definitely a good deal...especially when you get a more-than-adequate replacement in Dawson for Musacchio. If Pedro Leon would improve your options on the Wing, then I'd definitely do it. If he won't, then you would have to consider if you really think Musacchio can make it really big (ie 91,92+) or if his ceiling is probably around 90, and won't play at a higher level than Villarreal. If it is the former, then you may want to keep him, but it is still a great deal if we're living in the present. :)[/quote']

I'm a Pedro León fan and I think that Musacchio won't go over 91.

My wings now are Boudebouz and Sako.. :P

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

If you need depth its a decent deal. Dawson can reach the 90 mark some day I guess but hard to see him rising beyond that barring something unexpected. Pedro Leon, good player no doubt if he doesn't gets a move away from Madrid, that will have a big impact on his development and SM rating. Don't see Mourinho rating Pedro Leon much tbh.

Musacchio, hard to look into the future but if he continues to hold down a first team spot, he could soon be rated 90 and I can see him having a decent shout for Argentina at CB in future, something which cannot be said for Pedro Leon and eventually Dawson.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

5m + Dzeko + Khedira for Fabregas

I am getting Fabregas.

I don't mind the loss of khedira as I have good backups like Sahin and Javi Martinez.

I may have a problem on Dzeko as he is my 2nd best CF after Ibra. However, I have Llorente, Barrios and Chicharito as backup CFs. I also fear the hamstring injury on Fabregas will have an effect on his career.

My team:

Midfield:

Ozil

Sahin

Javi Martinez

Gotze

Pastore

Muller

Banega

Sven Bender

Khedira

Strikers:

Ibra

Higuain

Cavani

Chicharito

Llorente

Neymar

Sanchez

Dzeko

I am getting Fabregas.

I don't mind the loss of khedira as I have good backups like Sahin and Javi Martinez.

I may have a problem on Dzeko as he is my 2nd best CF after Ibra. However' date=' I have Llorente, Barrios and Chicharito as backup CFs. I also fear the hamstring injury on Fabregas will have an effect on his career.

My team:

Midfield:

Ozil

Sahin

Javi Martinez

Gotze

Pastore

Muller

Banega

Sven Bender

[b']Khedira[/b]

Strikers:

Ibra

Higuain

Cavani

Chicharito

Llorente

Neymar

Sanchez

Dzeko

Definently do it, you'll still have 3 good CFs left, and numerous good FWDs, plus for one of the best midfielders in the world, that is an abosolute steal.

I am getting Fabregas.

I may have a problem on Dzeko as he is my 2nd best CF after Ibra. However' date=' I have Llorente, Barrios and Chicharito as backup CFs. I also fear the hamstring injury on Fabregas will have an effect on his career.

My team:

Midfield:

Ozil

Sahin

Javi Martinez

Gotze

Pastore

Muller

Banega

Sven Bender

[b']Khedira[/b]

Strikers:

Ibra

Higuain

Cavani

Chicharito

Llorente

Neymar

Sanchez

Dzeko

It's looking pretty certain Fabregas is joining Barca this weekend, and at 24 he will have a high rating for years. Also you have good back-ups (If Chicarito keeps up his sensational form from last year he should rise) and other options who will rise.

I am getting Fabregas.

My team:

Midfield:

Ozil

Sahin

Javi Martinez

Gotze

Pastore

Muller

Banega

Sven Bender

[b']Khedira[/b]

Strikers: