Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Aqualani + N'Gog for Rami? I would be getting Rami. I pretty much have a standard Liverpool squad bar a few changes..

aquilani is a big bet mate. he might be good for liverpool this seasin, but he might be very poor too. try to give someone else. i have a standard liverpool but with torres instead of suarez and carroll. so far i have bought greizmann, barry, ananidze, vrsaljko and aurier and i try to get dawson and vermaelen. we can discuss about it if you want and inform each about the progress of the team :)

Should i offer:

Di Maria + Savic = Nasri ????

I play 4-2-3-1

Defenders = Ivanovic, Vidic, Kompany, Albiol, Coentrao, Arbeloa, Savic, Oriol

Def Mid = Mascherano, Khedira, Sahin

Att Mid = Ozil, Sila, Di Maria, Mata

Fwds = Aguero, Benzema

Thanks for opinions in advance.......

I would wait to see if Nasri moves first. I think Di Maria will have a good season at Madrid. Also in your formation if you play ozil through middle and mata and di maria on wings it has good balance so i would be tempted to not buy Nasri...also he is a tad overrated :P

Should i offer:

Di Maria + Savic = Nasri ????

I play 4-2-3-1

Defenders = Ivanovic' date=' Vidic, Kompany, Albiol, Coentrao, Arbeloa, Savic, Oriol

Def Mid = Mascherano, Khedira, Sahin

Att Mid = Ozil, Sila, Di Maria, Mata

Fwds = Aguero, Benzema

Thanks for opinions in advance.......[/quote']

No you shouldn't, Di Maria will reach Nasri's rating this season anyways, and savic should a get a couple of rises aswell.

Im in a GC with a small club in division 1. My starting 11 ranges from 88-91. I have recieved an offer for Gotze.

My GK is Kameni (89)

Gotze (89) plays on the wing for me

and my central midfield consists of Gonalons (88), Noboa (89) and a couple of solid (88)'s.

The offer for Gotze is:

Akinfeev (91) + Sandro (89) + Yarmolenko (88)

Am i being to sentimental towards Gotze :P in even asking this question ? Should i do it ?

Im in a GC with a small club in division 1. My starting 11 ranges from 88-91. I have recieved an offer for Gotze.

My GK is Kameni (89)

Gotze (89) plays on the wing for me

and my central midfield consists of Gonalons (88)' date=' Noboa (89) and a couple of solid (88)'s.

The offer for Gotze is:

Akinfeev (91) + Sandro (89) + Yarmolenko (88)

Am i being to sentimental towards Gotze :P in even asking this question ? Should i do it ?[/quote']

As tempting as the deal sounds (rating wise), I wouldn't do it. Too many reasons to be honest.