lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Morning All,

Should I swap Babel for Bentley?

I current own Babel but I'm becoming increasingly frustrated at his lack of football for Liverpool and personally think Rafa Benitez is well on the way to ruining a very talented young player.

Bentley on the other hand is flourishing at Spurs and will continue to do so under the guidance of Harry Redknapp. His international prospects look good and he is seen by many as the natural successor to David Beckham on Englands Right side.

All opinions welcome. Cheers.

Morning All' date='

I current own Babel but I'm becoming increasingly frustrated at his lack of football for Liverpool and personally think Rafa Benitez is well on the way to ruining a very talented young player.

Bentley on the other hand is flourishing at Spurs and will continue to do so under the guidance of Harry Redknapp. His international prospects look good and he is seen by many as the natural successor to David Beckham on Englands Right side.

All opinions welcome. Cheers.[/quote']

personally, i would prefer SWP or walcott on the right for england. I think they are a notch above bentley tbh.

babel is seen more as a super sub by benitez, and will continue to for the rest of the season imo.

i reckon both will end up the season with 90. Afterall, babel has better potential and will definitely go a step better than bentley in his career.

cheers

personally' date=' i would prefer SWP or walcott on the right for england. I think they are a notch above bentley tbh.

babel is seen more as a super sub by benitez, and will continue to for the rest of the season imo.

i reckon both will end up the season with 90. Afterall, babel has better potential and will definitely go a step better than bentley in his career.

cheers[/quote']

Thanks for your opinion mate. Still a little unsure, I'll take my time and have a good think before I say yes or no.

Morning All' date='

All opinions welcome. Cheers.[/quote']

I Would do it

Babel isnt getting first team football and there no way he will increase to 90+ if he isnt being played i know what you mean about babel being ruined by benitez aswell seems that he prefers riera and benayoun on the wings even thou it seems babel performs well when he does play where as bentley is playing very well for tottenham 4 weeks ago i wouldnt have said do it but now bentley is playing well assisting alot of goals and if he carries on and tottenham carry on im sure he will get back to 91 along with other spurs players

My opinion is do the deal ;)

Need some quick help on this deal.

I am after Gonzalo Higuain who is with Milan.

This is the series of events:

i) Internazionale have made an offer to Milan for Gonzalo HIGUAIN of £5,100,000 plus Miguel DANNY

ii) Milan have made a counter offer to Internazionale for Gonzalo HIGUAIN of £2,225,000 plus Pérez BOJAN KRKIC

iii) Internazionale have made a new offer to Milan for Gonzalo HIGUAIN of £5,000,000 plus Alessandro ROSINA

iv) Milan have made a counter offer to Internazionale for Gonzalo HIGUAIN of £1,000,000 plus Pérez BOJAN KRKIC

So yeap now I have to deal with this one... I am very tempted. I know Bojan is not playing first team football whereas Higuain is, and Ruud is out for the season too... but it's Bojan!

Help pleaseeeeee :D

Thats an awful decision to make...

You have to think abut whos future looks brightest!! and what will happen when RVN comes back for Real Madrid?? personally id try and keep Bojan as i value him more than higuain!

Id send him a PM asking if there was anyway to make a deal without losing Bojan!

but IMO i wouldnt get rid of Bojan

Guest deadmau5

Need some quick help on this deal.

I am after Gonzalo Higuain who is with Milan.

This is the series of events:

i) Internazionale have made an offer to Milan for Gonzalo HIGUAIN of £5' date='100,000 plus Miguel DANNY [/b']

ii) Milan have made a counter offer to Internazionale for Gonzalo HIGUAIN of £2,225,000 plus Pérez BOJAN KRKIC

iii) Internazionale have made a new offer to Milan for Gonzalo HIGUAIN of £5,000,000 plus Alessandro ROSINA

iv) Milan have made a counter offer to Internazionale for Gonzalo HIGUAIN of £1,000,000 plus Pérez BOJAN KRKIC

So yeap now I have to deal with this one... I am very tempted. I know Bojan is not playing first team football whereas Higuain is, and Ruud is out for the season too... but it's Bojan!

Help pleaseeeeee :D

I wouldn't give Bojan away to be honest. He isn't having much games... but it's normal when playing with a big team like Barca and still 18!

If you can afford to lose both Danny and Rosina (Rosina will never go higher in my opinion), try to offer them for Higuain...

EDIT: If he still rejects and does want only Bojan, I would do it though.

Thats an awful decision to make...

You have to think abut whos future looks brightest!! and what will happen when RVN comes back for Real Madrid?? personally id try and keep Bojan as i value him more than higuain!

Id send him a PM asking if there was anyway to make a deal without losing Bojan!

but IMO i wouldnt get rid of Bojan

read his post again then think about you wrote and edit it if I was you

Would you buy Mancini of Inter for Rosicky and Song?

yes, mancini is a quality player. Rosicky is always injured and song is nothing more than a squad player at arsenal. However he is good and will be a very good player in years to come, but i still think your getting the better deal.

Would you buy Mancini of Inter for Rosicky and Song?

i would do it.

rosicky is injury-prone and wouldn't go much higher tbh. Song is just a utility player for arsenal - coming on when someone is injured or in the cup games.

mancini should have hit 93 the previous time round due to his performances last season. He would hit 93 eventually though.

cheers

Morning All' date='

Bentley on the other hand is flourishing at Spurs and will continue to do so under the guidance of Harry Redknapp. His international prospects look good and [b']he is seen by many as the natural successor to David Beckham on Englands Right side.[/b]

All opinions welcome. Cheers.

Wheres Walcott Gone To Then? LOL

And You Basically Answered Your Own Question, Do It :D

1. I have John Heitinga in my team. I recently got an offer of 20 million for Heitinga which I countered for 25 million it got accepted. I bought him for 15 million two seasons back and will make a profit of 10 million by selling him.

Also Atletico is not doing well in La Liga and I was shocked by their back line after watching the Barca - Atleti match in which they were mauled by Barca and allowed 6 goals to seep through.

But, now I am in a dilemma :confused: about selling him as he's been capped by Netherlands and is definitely their future CB. Also will his rating increase ???

Heitinga is currently my 5th choice. I have already got Terry, Carvalho, Barzagli(Vlf Wolfberg), Ujfalusi, Gonzalo Rodriguez(Villareal), Westermann (FC Schalke) and in the youth squad I have got Santacrose, Henrique, Marcellis, Jonny Evans, Vidrio. I am also in no need of cash atm and there're two more games left for the season.

2. Also is it wise to keep Ujfalusi / Barzagli in the team :confused: ??? Both are in the international squad for their country. But will they atleast keep their ratings or will they decrease in the future(i.e coming ratings).

Help with be apprecited and replies will be rewarded :) .

Should I sell my Adebayor' date=' Sagna and Bendtner for Torres and Arbeloa?[/quote']

No I wouldnt do that. Arbeloa is average. Everyone knows Torres is class but is it worth giving away one of the best right backs on the game, a top premier league striker and an emerging young talent? I dont think it is personally.

also consider the fact that Sagna and Adebayor have not peaked neither in age or in rating on this game and will both be higher than they are now this time next year, I'm almost sure of that.

1. I have John Heitinga in my team. I recently got an offer of 20 million for Heitinga which I countered for 25 million it got accepted. I bought him for 15 million two seasons back and will make a profit of 10 million by selling him.

Also Atletico is not doing well in La Liga and I was shocked by their back line after watching the Barca - Atleti match in which they were mauled by Barca and allowed 6 goals to seep through.

But' date=' now I am in a dilemma :confused: about selling him as he's been capped by Netherlands and is definitely their future CB. Also will his rating increase ???

Heitinga is currently my 5th choice. I have already got Terry, Carvalho, Barzagli(Vlf Wolfberg), Ujfalusi, Gonzalo Rodriguez(Villareal), Westermann (FC Schalke) and in the youth squad I have got Santacrose, Henrique, Marcellis, Jonny Evans, Vidrio. I am also in no need of cash atm and there're two more games left for the season.

2. Also is it wise to keep Ujfalusi / Barzagli in the team :confused: ??? Both are in the international squad for their country. But will they atleast keep their ratings or will they decrease in the future(i.e coming ratings).

Help with be apprecited and replies will be rewarded :) .[/quote']

dont sell heitinga. His first place position is secured, for club and country. I believe he will definitely keep his rating, with the potential to go higher.

I would get rid of barzagli instead. No longer a regular for italy, with chiellini,gamberini and bonera ahead of him in the pecking order, his rating is no longer safe. Furthermore, he is only playing for a relatively smaller club in germany, without top class football.

Keep ujfalusi for the time being. He is a key player for club and country as well, and i believe he will keep his rating for some time.

cheers

Guest deadmau5

The Team have no real stand out players thou?

Sell him to another team then.

I am able to buy Giuseppe Rossi for 15.1 mil would he make a good striking partner for Van Persie? Will he rise? :)

Yes he will rise, and hes still young I would imagine him doing great with Van Persie. Hes also doing good at Villareal, so get him in your team mate. ;)

Guest deadmau5

;440324']Yes he will rise' date=' and hes still young I would imagine him doing great with Van Persie. Hes also doing good at Villareal, so get him in your team mate. ;)[/quote']

I'm not saying that he shouldn't buy him, but there's no reason of him rising anytime soon.