lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should I swap my player Coutinho with Charlie Adam (Liverpool)?

I know Coutinho very well he's talented midfielder no doubt, but is Charlie Adams a potential 90+ player by time?

Cash isn't problem here, what do you think guys?

Thing is though you have to think will Mascherano get enough playing time this season to maintain his rating? Iniesta and Xavi are first choice and I reckon Fabregas and Busquets are probably next in line (in that order) whereas Cole is probably safe at this time.

Who are you other DMs and CBs? Which position is he more likely to play in?

subotic, hummels, thiago silva, abidal, smalling and phil jones for CB's and I think Hummels and Silva can play DM.

Should I swap my player Coutinho with Charlie Adam (Liverpool)?

I know Coutinho very well he's talented midfielder no doubt' date=' but is Charlie Adams a potential 90+ player by time?

Cash isn't problem here, what do you think guys?[/quote']

I'd do that deal.

Coutinho is a great little player like you said, but for my Adam is a much better buy.

With Liverpool beating normal "Top 4" teams, and I'm sure we'll get Champions League this season, he'll get 90, and can go even higher :)

Chiellini for castro from bayer and dzeko??

i have chiellini.

i would consider it Castro looks a sold 90 and Dzeko looks like he will finally come good for City this season meaning he's a solid 92 might have a shout at 93 if he keeps playing well would only do the deal if you have good cover for Chiellini and you in need of Dzeko.

i would consider it Castro looks a sold 90 and Dzeko looks like he will finally come good for City this season meaning he's a solid 92 might have a shout at 93 if he keeps playing well would only do the deal if you have good cover for Chiellini and you in need of Dzeko.

all i know is dzeko is safe and chiellini was meant to drop , i have llorente cavani as fowards but after that its really bad and just droppers. castro would be the replcemnt i guess for him or boucnni would come in instead

silva + lukaku for my snejder :)

David Silva ?

i would do the deal Lukaku will be great at Chelsea although it might be a while until he's a starter but i expect him to get 89/90 this season if he gets the time i think Avb will give him. If that David Silva he's looked incredible in the opening two games of the season and i fully expect him to be a key player for City possible even more influential than Tevez was last season. Sneijder's a very solid 95 but this transfer speculation could mess him up a little although i fully expect him to been good for inter this season :)

all i know is dzeko is safe and chiellini was meant to drop ' date=' i have llorente cavani as fowards but after that its really bad and just droppers. castro would be the replcemnt i guess for him or boucnni would come in instead[/quote']

i've never really seen Castro play but his stats look solid enough and he has good versatility. I would take a punt on it mate possible swap one of Llorente or Cavani for another defender 91+and then it would be a good deal in my opinion :)

10m + Puyol = Sneijder

Puyol is my best CB - I only have Vermaelen, Hummels, David Luiz and Ranocchia as CBs. Also, I have Iniesta, Essien, Montolivo and Meireles as midfielders.

Should I do this? Is Puyol certain to drop next time?

10m + Puyol = Sneijder

Puyol is my best CB - I only have Vermaelen' date=' Hummels, David Luiz and Ranocchia as CBs. Also, I have Iniesta, Essien, Montolivo and Meireles as midfielders.

Should I do this? Is Puyol certain to drop next time?[/quote']

Puyol should gradually drop as injuries are starting to take their toll on him. Squad aside its a good deal for you as Sneijder is immense though he wont rise. Id do the deal as Hummels and Luiz are good long term prospects and thw former might rise if he gets a good season. Do the deal and maybe trade out Meireles or Essien for a better higher rated like Vidic or Thiago Silva if you really wish.

10m + Puyol = Sneijder

Puyol is my best CB - I only have Vermaelen' date=' Hummels, David Luiz and Ranocchia as CBs. Also, I have Iniesta, Essien, Montolivo and Meireles as midfielders.

Should I do this? Is Puyol certain to drop next time?[/quote']

I'd keep Puyol, he's the best CB in the best team, so he wont drop easily.

And, you need him more than you need Sneijder.

Puyol should gradually drop as injuries are starting to take their toll on him. Squad aside its a good deal for you as Sneijder is immense though he wont rise. Id do the deal as Hummels and Luiz are good long term prospects and thw former might rise if he gets a good season. Do the deal and maybe trade out Meireles or Essien for a better higher rated like Vidic or Thiago Silva if you really wish.
I'd keep Puyol' date=' he's the best CB in the best team, so he wont drop easily.

And, you need him more than you need Sneijder.[/quote']

Puyol is 33 years old and he has been injured for some time recently. But he is my best CB. On the other hand, Sneijder is younger but people say that Inter might not do well this year... I dont want to get stuck with an old Puyol but dont want to lose him either without having a direct replacement...:o

Puyol is 33 years old and he has been injured for some time recently. But he is my best CB. On the other hand' date=' Sneijder is younger but people say that Inter might not do well this year... I dont want to get stuck with an old Puyol but dont want to lose him either without having a direct replacement...:o[/quote']

An old Puyol is still a great player ;)

IMO your team would be inbalanced, 3 95+s in mid, but only 91s in defence, maybe do it after Hummels rises

Puyol is 33 years old and he has been injured for some time recently. But he is my best CB. On the other hand' date=' Sneijder is younger but people say that Inter might not do well this year... I dont want to get stuck with an old Puyol but dont want to lose him either without having a direct replacement...:o[/quote']

I'd do the deal, you've got some decent younger defenders as replacements. Puyol although older is still a top quality CB but IMO having Sneijder is a better option.

Mascherano + 5m for Ashley Cole.

I need a CM/DM who's over 91 and mascherano's position might change to DM/CB so his versatility would be good. I already have Coentrao' date=' Abidal and Schmelzer and Jose Enrique for LB if Cole leaves, should I do the deal?[/quote']

subotic' date=' hummels, thiago silva, abidal, smalling and phil jones for CB's and I think Hummels and Silva can play DM.[/quote']

Anyone have any thoughts...

tim cahill and carrico for jovetic?? ' date=' im getting jovetic, i have enough to replace carrico .[/quote']

Thats quite alot to pay for him. But if you really need Jovetic then do it.