• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I just had a bid for my Hazard of Balotelli and Bale. Should I accept the deal?

Hazard, Balotelli, Bale - That's how I rate them talent wise.

If you need Balotelli accept it, if not reject as Balotelli is just a squad player at City now and Bale will probably not rise with Spurs not playing in the Champions League this season.

I just had a bid for my Hazard of Balotelli and Bale. Should I accept the deal?

Nah' date=' like others have said Super Mario is not all that super, especially when he doesn't play, since he's behind like 3 other much better strikers at city anyway, and Bale, well, he plays for the yids, and they're not going to get Champions league, so no chance of his heroics against Inter again.

Hazard though, woah, what a player, keep him definitely :)

Which one should i go for? (who has the brightest future?)

Antoine Griezmann, Douglas Costa, Schurrle, Salvio or Lamela?

Lamela for me, then Schurrle, then maybe Griezmann :)

Safest and best bet is with Lamela definitely :)

Hazard' date=' Balotelli, Bale - That's how I rate them talent wise.

If you need Balotelli accept it, if not reject as Balotelli is just a squad player at City now and Bale will probably not rise with Spurs not playing in the Champions League this season.[/quote']

I wouldn`t accept that. Balotelli will never reach his potential because of his attitude' date=' Bale is good but not as good as Eden who is rumored to be joining Arsenal soon :)[/quote']
Hell no' date=' Balotelli is decent but he won't be getting much time at Man City and Bale is overrated for me, he's like a one trick pony[/quote']
Nah' date=' like others have said Super Mario is not all that super, especially when he doesn't play, since he's behind like 3 other much better strikers at city anyway, and Bale, well, he plays for the yids, and they're not going to get Champions league, so no chance of his heroics against Inter again.

Hazard though, woah, what a player, keep him definitely :)

Lamela for me, then Schurrle, then maybe Griezmann :)

Safest and best bet is with Lamela definitely :)[/quote']

That's a lot of help. Thanks guys, just wanted to be sure i was doing the right thing.;)

My Ozil for Di Natale' date=' Robinho and cash.

Ozil starts, Di Natale bench, Robinho maybe starting.

I should reject this, right? :)[/quote']

Keep Ozil, I can see him at 95 at the end of the season and will be higher in the future. And it will come to bite you back if you do it. IMO Di Natale and Robinho is not worth it at all.

I'd reject that offer. Even if you were considering offloading Ozil' date=' you could do A LOT better than that.[/quote']
I would reject it.
Keep Ozil' date=' I can see him at 95 at the end of the season and will be higher in the future. And it will come to bite you back if you do it. IMO Di Natale and Robinho is not worth it at all.[/quote']

Cheers fellas :)

Offer shall be rejected :)

Got 3 deals on the cards , ashmoah(89 udinese) for aliyev(90 L.moscow) where i habe aliyev

llorente and marchiso for sanchez , i have llorente n marchiso . i have enough depth for the deal but dont know if its wirth it.

dzeko for javier hernandez and phillipe coutinho , i have the two youngsters.

should i do any of the deals?

Got 3 deals on the cards ' date=' ashmoah(89 udinese) for aliyev(90 L.moscow) where i habe aliyev

llorente and marchiso for sanchez , i have llorente n marchiso . i have enough depth for the deal but dont know if its wirth it.

dzeko for javier hernandez and phillipe coutinho , i have the two youngsters.

should i do any of the deals?[/quote']

I would do the Asamoah deal. Asamoah has better rating prospects in Italy, with it being quarterly.

Sanchez, I would do within a heartbeat.

I would stay away from Dzeko. He may have had a good start, but hernandez and coutinho are both going to be big players. Plus, coutinho starred for Brazil U20s to.

Think I should take £5million plus Alex (91) for my Vertonghen (90)?

At the moment, yes. However, once David Luiz returns from injury, I can see Alex being relegated to the Chelsea bench, even if he continues to play at a decent standard. That being said, I don't see Alex dropping to 90 anytime soon - as he will still be lower rated than other Chelsea subs (like Anelka, Drogba, Ivanovic, Malouda?) - so I'd say do the deal, especially considering Vertonghen is capped at 90 in Holland, and doesn't look likely to leave anytime soon. :)

At the moment' date=' yes. However, once David Luiz returns from injury, I can see Alex being relegated to the Chelsea bench, even if he continues to play at a decent standard. That being said, I don't see Alex dropping to 90 anytime soon - as he will still be lower rated than other Chelsea subs (like Anelka, Drogba, Ivanovic, Malouda?) - so I'd say do the deal, especially considering Vertonghen is capped at 90 in Holland, and doesn't look likely to leave anytime soon. :)[/quote']

Alex is also being linked with Juventus, who are in need of a centre back,

Alex is also being linked with Juventus' date=' who are in need of a centre back,[/quote']

Yes, and the rumours have been circulating for a couple of weeks now, and still nothing concrete. Add to that, that if there was a formal enquiry from Juventus (and Chelsea wanted to sell), I don't think Villas-Boas would play him and risk injury, especially when you consider they have the more-than-capable Ivanovic in reserve. Anyway, even if he did move to Juve', I still think he'd be a safe 91, and a better bet than Vertonghen; Juventus wouldn't pay a decent fee and probably considerable wages if he wasn't going to start. For those reasons, he is the better choice (in my opinion).

Yes' date=' and the rumours have been circulating for a couple of weeks now, and still nothing concrete. Add to that, that if there was a formal enquiry from Juventus (and Chelsea wanted to sell), I don't think Villas-Boas would play him and risk injury, especially when you consider they have the more-than-capable Ivanovic in reserve. Anyway, even if he did move to Juve', I still think he'd be a safe 91, and a better bet than Vertonghen; Juventus wouldn't pay a decent fee and probably considerable wages if he wasn't going to start. For those reasons, he is the better choice (in my opinion).[/quote']

A swap deal involving storari is being mooted...