Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Cavani + 2.5M for Suarez?

I'd take Suarez over Cavani any day, has more potential to go higher. And IMO Liverpool > Napoli, this season excluded..

Suarez should be atleast 92 at the next rating change if he keeps his current form. ( which shouldn't be a problem, the bloke hasn't even been fully fit while playing, yet he scores every game, no matter how many minutes he does.)

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Martin caceres or Dejan lovren' date=' leanign towards lovren coz of his versatility, but any opinions :)[/quote']

yeah i prefer lovren :)

Darrendriver000 cavani is better for me but suarez plays for the better team. on the other hand, cavani will play in CL this year so keep him!

Mastermindgenius no problem mate, tell me if you want his answer :)

Lol' date=' either of those deals are great for you!

I'd go for Nani + Yaya though, as you get a replacement for Muller in the deal. :)[/quote']

Thank you mate!

i just realize that Muller birth date is 13th sept which will make his value even more lower :o

My Muller for Nani + Yaya Toure

or

My Muller for Lucio + Yaya Toure

or

neither?

Why would you sell him? :D

I would go with neither.

But I would sell him for Lucio+Nani thats a good enough offer. :o

btw his value isn't gona drop from the 20m+ value until he turns 24.

GO for gold' date=' brilliant deal for you[/quote']
It can be a mistake in the near future as Isla plays at RM and could get a change in position for RM/CM.Def buy Hazard.:)
Isla has started at RB for the last couple of games' date=' I'd say he'll probably keep his RM/RB[/quote']

Cheers guys, much appreciated!

Always something to complicate things... players changing possitions etc.. other people bidding lol

Should I get Villa or Aguero for my Fabregas?

The reason I am even willing to do this is because I have Eto upfront and we know he will drop and the manager is interested in Fabregas. If Fabregas goes then Alonso who sits on the bench will come in his spot. Should I propose the deal? Alternatively I can keep Eto until he drops below 93 and then settle for Milito who is on the bench as his replacement but even then Milito could drop.

The reason I am even willing to do this is because I have Eto upfront and we know he will drop and the manager is interested in Fabregas. If Fabregas goes then Alonso who sits on the bench will come in his spot. Should I propose the deal? Alternatively I can keep Eto until he drops below 93 and then settle for Milito who is on the bench as his replacement but even then Milito could drop.

future aguero

now villa

i think aguero will shine at Man city and u never know if barcelona will bring in another striker like G Rossi in the near future :P

My Muller for Nani + Yaya Toure

or

My Muller for Lucio + Yaya Toure

or

neither?

Definately Nani and Yaya' date=' Lucio is getting on, Yaya plays a massive role for Man City and Nani was good for Manure last season

Just 4M for a huge prospect, i'd go for Leitner (Dortmund) or Badu (Udinese) Who's going to rise more ?

Badu for sure, he was massive against Arsenal, I don't think Leitner will get much game time for Dortmund this season, where-as I see Badu as a regular for Udinese

How much would you pay for Santon ATM?

In a pretty competitive GW.

I would be hesitant to sign Santon' date=' he has stagnated and is no longer regarded as the talent he once was, I'm sure with some game time and a little confidence he could come good but in the meantime I don't see him rising, as such I wouldn't spend a great deal on him.

Keep Fabregas and flog Eto'o, maybe try and see if he'll take Eto'o and someone for Aguero.