Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Guest <klhepworth.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

This is my opinion' date=' the ones I know are at the top, the bottom ones I don't know about :)

1. Dzagoev
  2. Siem De Jong
  3. Ilicic
  4. Luuk De Jong
  5. Boudedouz
  6. Kroos (would be higher but he's not performing at the moment)
  7. Sigurdsson (Iceland's best prospect. But that is Iceland)
  8. Ljajic
  9. Wijnaldum

That's my order, I didn't know about Wijnaldum so he's bottom :)

I'd put Wijnaldum above both De Jongs, he's off to a flier at PSV:)

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

thank you mate dzagoev' date=' the two de jongs and kroos are the best in my opinion. But i don't know much about the other guys so i might be wrong. Someone else guys, its important, what do you think eugeniuc?[/quote']

Anytime man :) Yeah they're the best IMO too :)

But he can loose his place to Sanchez in Barca' date=' no?[/quote']

Pffffttttt, if Pep plays Sanchez instead of Pedro then he needs his head looking at! He'll probably drop Villa to play Sanchez to be honest, and Xavi for Fabregas :)

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Anytime man :) Yeah they're the best IMO too :)

Pffffttttt' date=' if Pep plays Sanchez instead of Pedro then he needs his head looking at! He'll probably drop Villa to play Sanchez to be honest, and Xavi for Fabregas :)[/quote']

i think cesc and sanchez will be rotation players this season, but yes they are going to be the subs of xavi and villa in the future!

Guest <klhepworth.

Pffffttttt' date=' if Pep plays Sanchez instead of Pedro then he needs his head looking at! He'll probably drop Villa to play Sanchez to be honest, and Xavi for Fabregas :)[/quote']

Sanchez played ahead of Pedro in the Super Cup and was awesome. They're experimenting with a 3-4-3 at the moment but Pedro will get enough game time to keep his 93 for definate, so he's still well worth buying.

i think cesc and sanchez will be rotation players this season' date=' but yes they are going to be the subs of xavi and villa in the future![/quote']

And they'll start when Xavi and Villa either retire or get sold, there was talk of Villa leaving this season anyway!

Or, Busquets will be played at CB making room for Fabregas in the middle, and Puyol will miss out :)

Sanchez played ahead of Pedro in the Super Cup and was awesome. They're experimenting with a 3-4-3 at the moment but Pedro will get enough game time to keep his 93 for definate' date=' so he's still well worth buying.[/quote']

They were giving him a run out, like they did with Fabregas, but come the league Pedro will start in front of Sanchez :)

Guest <klhepworth.

They were giving him a run out' date=' like they did with Fabregas, but come the league Pedro will start in front of Sanchez :)[/quote']

Fabregas got a 15 minute cameo. Sanchez started and I believe finished...

Guest <klhepworth.

It's the Spanish charity shield' date=' right?

If they weren't playing Madrid, Barca B would have played, and still probably won...[/quote']

It was far from friendly!:P

Guest <klhepworth.

It's never friendly!

Remember the pig's head thrown at Figo?

It was the Charity shield' date=' so he got the full match, if it was league vs Madrid Pep would go with Pedro, who he can rely on :)[/quote']

Sanchez look awesome but I think he'll rotate the pair:)

Guest <klhepworth.

Which out of these players should I sign?

I have limited funds' date=' and can only P/E from non-English clubs.

And I need a CB really badly, but if they had more than one position it would be better :)

Sorry about this :o

[img']http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g361/tombstone15/yeahtransfers.jpg[/img]

I'm thinking Alderweireld or Musacchio?

Musacchio!

Which out of these players should I sign?

I have limited funds' date=' and can only P/E from non-English clubs.

And I need a CB really badly, but if they had more than one position it would be better :)

Sorry about this :o

[img']http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g361/tombstone15/yeahtransfers.jpg[/img]

I'm thinking Alderweireld or Musacchio?

1. Musacchio

2. Capoue

3. Texeira

4. Alderweireld

I'd go for Mateo Musacchio.

BTW ... MARCHISIO' date=' Claudio or AQUILANI, Alberto?

Thanks![/quote']

Thanks man :)

And get Aquilani, he's gone to Milan and will probably get game time, so should rise, he'll get CL football too, and has a buy out clause :)

And Marchisio may not play as much with the arrival of Pirlo and Vidal, as Vidal will be used DM, so he'll stay, or, maybe drop to 90 :)

1. Musacchio

2. Capoue

3. Texeira

4. Alderweireld

Thanks man, going to get Mateo then :D

EDIT: 2000th Post! I spend way too much time on here ;)