Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'd go for Mateo Musacchio.

BTW ... MARCHISIO' date=' Claudio or AQUILANI, Alberto?

Thanks![/quote']

Aquilani now that he has moved to Milan he should shine.

Marchisio is totally overated he doesn't even deserve a 89.

Pirlo with a broken leg,head and arm is still better than Marchisio.:D

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

mussacchio, howedes, zapata, alderweireld and douglas are the best for me.

as for aquilani and marchisio, i haven't watched marchisio playing but aquilani will play with milan this season and everyone knows that milan has only very old midfielders. i watched an italy game too and aquilani was very good, i don't know why liverpool doesn't keep him and prefers all this overrated english guys! they play adam, downing etc and aquilani doesn't get even a chance!

mussacchio' date=' howedes, zapata, alderweireld and douglas are the best for me.

as for aquilani and marchisio, i haven't watched marchisio playing but aquilani will play with milan this season and everyone knows that milan has only very old midfielders. i watched an italy game too and aquilani was very good,[b'] i don't know why liverpool doesn't keep him and prefers all this overrated english guys! they play adam, downing etc and aquilani doesn't get even a chance![/b]

Thanks for the part directed at me :)

You are completely correct here!

Liverpool (My team) pay vast sums of money for people, who are good, but not worth their price tag. Carroll has not performed like a 35 million pound striker so far. Who knows? Maybe he'll come good? But for 35M, we could have had Fabregas, or Eto'o, or Aguero! Adam is worth about 6-8M, so what we paid for him is fair, he's a great little player, works very hard. Downing is a decent winger, but we should have bought Mata. Henderson is a good prospect, not worth 16M at the moment though.

Aqua was injured for most of his debut season, so if we kept him it would have been like getting a new player, and we he did play he was great, now Milan can have him for 6M if they like him in a years time.

Thanks for the part directed at me :)

You are completely correct here!

Liverpool (My team) pay vast sums of money for people' date=' who are good, but not worth their price tag. Carroll has not performed like a 35 million pound striker so far. Who knows? Maybe he'll come good? But for 35M, we could have had Fabregas, or Eto'o, or Aguero! Adam is worth about 6-8M, so what we paid for him is fair, he's a great little player, works very hard. Downing is a decent winger, but we should have bought Mata. Henderson is a good prospect, not worth 16M at the moment though.

Aqua was injured for most of his debut season, so if we kept him it would have been like getting a new player, and we he did play he was great, now Milan can have him for 6M if they like him in a years time.[/quote']

I remember when Aquilani arrived from Roma, Liverpool had that manager that I didn't like, Roy Hodgson is his name isn't it?

He said that he doesn't like to work with players that don't know English Aquilani was one of them so he was set on loan.

Thats what i know about the case.

I remember when Aquilani arrived from Roma' date=' Liverpool had that manager that I didn't like, Roy Hodgson is his name isn't it?

He said that he doesn't like to work with players that don't know English Aquilani was one of them so he was set on loan.

Thats what i know about the case.[/quote']

Yeah, he bought him :)

He was bought at the start of the 09-10 season, and played for Liverpool for that season. Then he was injured for a fair amount of time.

During the 10-11 season he played for Juve, and was mint there.

We should have kept him! :)

Should I buy Flamini? :)

Bit late answer' date=' But Flamini got injured in the Trofeo Berlusconi cup game against Juventus, expected to be out for 5 months, so personally I wouldn't buy him. Never rated him anyway.

BTW ... MARCHISIO, Claudio or AQUILANI, Alberto?

Thanks!

Marchisio is a favourite of mine, great technique and high work rate. Not many players get's passed him even tho he aint really a DM :D However Juventus coach has brought in a couple of new midfielders and unfortunatly doesn't seem to have alot of faith in him.

And Since Pirlo already left Milan and now with Flamini longtime injured, I feel Aquilani will get a fair amount of playing time + he is very talented.

Bottom line, I'd get Aquilani.

Bit late answer' date=' But Flamini got injured in the Trofeo Berlusconi cup game against Juventus, expected to be out for 5 months, so personally I wouldn't buy him. Never rated him anyway.

Marchisio is a favourite of mine, great technique and high work rate. Not many players get's passed him even tho he aint really a DM :D However Juventus coach has brought in a couple of new midfielders and unfortunatly doesn't seem to have alot of faith in him.

And Since Pirlo already left Milan and now with Flamini longtime injured, I feel Aquilani will get a fair amount of playing time + he is very talented.

Bottom line, I'd get Aquilani.[/quote']

Mate are you a friend of elohim? you are both from sweeden, both like marchisio and you just joined ec6952! By the way welcome, i am olgham manager ;)

should i trade my afellay for bayern's rafina??

i currently dont have a suitable right back but which one is better

do it if you need a rb. rafinha will get a rise in the near future. now bayern has an ok defence and can do well this season. last years the only problems were the defence and maybe the keeper, but now these problems don't exist. Afellay won't play much this season after sanchez and fabregas arrival ;)

thats the problem with barca full stop' date=' why on earth did they buy him coz its obvious hes not going to be near the starting line up, same with that chrgynsky (something like that) they had[/quote']

i know afelay has more chance of dropoin but all i wanna know is how good is rafihna