Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sow is overrated ... Erding is only 3rd choice at PSG :P

I would only sell Hazard for Nani + Di Maria :rolleyes:

when your in a gold championship as birmingham in sure u would take sow for 7 million and watch him rise to 90. personally im getting rid of sow and want to get rid of erding after his ban is up but he is ok for a 3rd choice foward

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Can you rank this player: Munian' date=' Eriksen, Ganso, Perotti, Schurrle?[/quote']

first of all i haven't watched much from eriksen but everyone says he is very good. i will leave him out from the list but this doesn't mean he is bad.

schurrle

muniain

ganso

perotti

Swap J. Hart for Menez? Hart is my second choice' date=' but I need now 1-2 decent wingers. Menez prob could be in starting 11 if I'll need to move Iniesta to the center.[/quote']

if you need menez get him byt try to get money too or a young talent, because hart is a very good GK, probably the best one in EPL together with Reina

really starting to doubt my accepted deal where i give away Dzeko for Benzema after seeing Dzeko score a double in the first half

i don't knowm ate its up to you. dzeko is doing great but i still prefer benzema :)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ranocchia' date=' Otamendi or Musacchio???

Vucinic, Hulk or Falcao???[/quote']

otamendi and mussacchio are equal to me!

and falcao is a little better but hulk is more versatile player!

Depends how important Meireles is to your team' date=' or if you could bring in a replacement with 15M.[/quote']

I also have Ramires, Javi Martinez, Gourcuff and Pastore that could play as CM... I also want to ask you now is Pastore performance weaker if he is playing as CM then he is playing as AM? :)