Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I also have Ramires' date=' Javi Martinez, Gourcuff and Pastore that could play as CM... I also want to ask you now is Pastore performance weaker if he is playing as CM then he is playing as AM? :)[/quote']

I'd sell Meireles then and invest the money elsewhere..If the highlight is yellow then you should be ok, SM have made it pretty simple now! Obviously though it's best to play him as an AM.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

I'd sell Meireles then and invest the money elsewhere..If the highlight is yellow then you should be ok' date=' SM have made it pretty simple now! Obviously though it's best to play him as an AM.[/quote']

Thanks mate! Soo you think that Torres and El Shaarawi are nice prospects? :)

Should I keep Della Rocca? :)

Won't rise by much more' date=' i'll raise cash for risers.

Hi iv just took over a new team in div 2. There main striker is MILITO, Diego. How safe is Milito at 93? Should i try and swap him now for someone like Suarez or Cavani or hang onto him?

SUAREZZ!!! Try a straight swao for Suarez, he could end up being rated higher than Milito at the end of the season ;)

Thanks mate! Soo you think that Torres and El Shaarawi are nice prospects? :)

Yeah they are, especially El Shaarawi, wants to play for the Italian National in Euro 2012 ;) He's a confident young player and he's at a great club.

Alexis Sanchez + Kwadwo Asamoah + £10M = Silva.

Good deal or bad deal and why?

I'm the one offering for Silva.

Silva is hot property right now and sanchez isnt likely to play first team any time soon. ashmoah is a decent prospect but witj no champions league football he might stay at 89 . i would do it for silvaa

Won't rise by much more' date=' i'll raise cash for risers.

SUAREZZ!!! Try a straight swao for Suarez, he could end up being rated higher than Milito at the end of the season ;)

Sell Milito and get Suarez :)

Yeh iv made the offer but they are managed so doubt he'll accept but u never know. Who else could i go after in a straight swap?

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Montoya's the better and more talented player IMO' date=' however Fernandez will get good gametime for Napoli this season, due to the departure of Ruiz(I heard rumours about him leaving anyways), so I'd go with Fernandez in that case.[/quote']

Sorry i don't speak very good english, who is IMO?? Thanks