lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Try for Dzeko. He's in-form and if he continues he can easily be 93 by the end of the season. :) Falcao is another good option.

Iv tried offering D.Milito for Suarez, Falcao and Cavani and they all rejected. I can straight swap him for Lisandro Lopez, Vucinic, Lavezzi or Llorente from external but not sure if thats a good deal for me. Thoughts?

i tried offering higuain + 20mil for rooney and the manager countered by asking for gotze + thiago alcantara + 30mil for his rooney. Are those 2 players worth giving up for rooney. Money is not a problem as i have nearly 200mil :D

i tried offering higuain + 20mil for rooney and the manager countered by asking for gotze + thiago alcantara + 30mil for his rooney. Are those 2 players worth giving up for rooney. Money is not a problem as i have nearly 200mil :D

gotze and alcantara will need years to get rooney s rating,do it asap

Tevez+Hart for Pique?

Post your squad and then I can help you ;)

If Tevez leaves who do you have that can replace him?

Who will be your goalkeeper when Hart leaves?

What is your current defence line look like?

Tevez+Hart for Pique?

As long as you have adequote replacements for the pair then I would.

Top quality CB'S is the hardest position in the game in many respects to fill and Pique is top-class.

Tevez is kinda in limbo at the moment, he dont want to stay but dont think anybody has the money to buy him and with the way Aguero/Dzeko/Silva/Nasri are linking up I think it is looking difficult for him to be a guarenteed starter if he stys particuarly with all the animosity between him and the manager/certain elements of the board

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

What do you think abaut Rui Patricio and Pyatov? Who is the best?

Don't know much about him but I'd say Patricio should be a starter for Sporting whilst Pyatov looks like he's either losed his place or is injured at present as he hasn't started a game for shaktar yet is season :)

Guest Scout Maker

Is it worth signing Di Natale? I'm trying to build a side built on youth but I can't help but noticing Di Natale is at an external club and no one is going in for him.

I've got a few players who are surplus to requirements at the moment such as...

Anders Lindegaard GK (87)

Phil Neville RB/DM (88)

Ezequiel Garay CB (89)

Jimmy Briand Fwd/Wing (89)

Vitor Rivaldo AM/Fwd (86)

Would it be worth swapping any of these for him?

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Is it worth signing Di Natale? I'm trying to build a side built on youth but I can't help but noticing Di Natale is at an external club and no one is going in for him.

I've got a few players who are surplus to requirements at the moment such as...

Anders Lindegaard GK (87)

Phil Neville RB/DM (88)

Ezequiel Garay CB (89)

Jimmy Briand Fwd/Wing (89)

Vitor Rivaldo AM/Fwd (86)

Would it be worth swapping any of these for him?

i would buy him. he is not going to drop probably and he is ok for a season or two, that means 3-6 seasons in SM ;)

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

my ibra + muller for ronaldo:)

do it if you have good replacements. I guess ronaldo will replace ibra so who is going to replace muller? or you will play ronaldo as a winger, but then who will replace ibra? :P

do it if you have good replacements. I guess ronaldo will replace ibra so who is going to replace muller? or you will play ronaldo as a winger' date=' but then who will replace ibra? :P[/quote']

ronaldo would be a fwd, modric would replace muller in midfield, and i have sahin, hernanes and m'vila to replace him when needed :)