Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

What I understand from here is that I should go for Downing :D;) Thanks pal!

Neither of Grosskreutz and Downing are good enough for their respective national teams so its down to their clubs. I like Dortmund and they have brilliant players but the Premiership is still a notch above the Bundesliga and Liverpool right now have a higher rating cap than Dortmund so Downing will perhaps be the better buy. However, I find it hard to see either rated above 90 this season so I'd probably go for Grosskreutz as I prefer him to Downing and he is younger.

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Anyone? ;)

Are you buying Cech? It's a decent deal for you in the short term although in De Gea you have a goalkeeper who should end the season in 90 so I wouldn't be too concerned on getting Cech.

Badstuber is alright he's nothing special to warrant a rise to 91 yet. Pastore is a huge talent but how his rating progresses depends on how the PSG project turns out. By the end of the season, De Gea should be 90, Pastore 90/91 and Badstuber 90/91 with Cech at 94.

Depends on the rest of your team' date=' have you got adequate cover for both players? I'd probably do it just for the fact that Gerrard won't rise and Pato has been stuck on 92 forever, where as Rooney has been pretty good[/quote']

I've got Gameiro,Suarez,Remy,Adebayor to cover for Pato ... and Rooney will ofcourse play instead of him :P

Anderson,M'vila,Wilshere,Henderson,Gourcuff,Adam to cover for Gerrard ^^

I've got Gameiro' date='Suarez,Remy,Adebayor to cover for Pato ... and Rooney will ofcourse play instead of him :P

Anderson,M'vila,Wilshere,Henderson,Gourcuff,Adam to cover for Gerrard ^^[/font']

Do it then, but if its possible try shifting Adebayor/Remy instead of Pato.

And your midfield is more than good enough to cover for Gerrard's lost as I see Anderson with a slim chance of a rise if he plays to his potential while depending on their club's form Wilshere, Henderson and Adam might have in them +1 as well.

Guest <klhepworth.

Mario Gomez
I think whoever gets Gomez gets the best deal. Mostly because Berbertov is getting on and i can see him dropping this season.

Cheers, already done the deal, didn't realise it had been accepted and was just checking I hadn't made a mistake:)

Do it then' date=' but if its possible try shifting Adebayor/Remy instead of Pato.

And your midfield is more than good enough to cover for Gerrard's lost as I see Anderson with a slim chance of a rise if he plays to his potential while depending on their club's form Wilshere, Henderson and Adam might have in them +1 as well.[/quote']

I personally think that Pato has stagnated ... can't see him go over 92.

Ade is a favourite of mine, will be interesting to se what he can do in Tottenham !

Remy will get a rise to 91 next rise ^^

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi guys' date=' who do you prefer Tevez and Marchisio or Torres?

Torres and Marchisio mate ... believe it or not :P

I'm still adamant that Torres will score loads of goals this season, whilst Tevez does not really have his head in the game ... He does not want to be in City ... and I think that his performance will show that ... and in addition to that, Dzeko's had an AMAZING start to the season, pushing Tevez down to 3rd choice as striker behind Aguero and Dzeko ... would not surprise me if Mancini used Tevez in the cups and only as a sub in really important games.

I don't think Tevez can keep his rating for much longer tbh .... He is at the point in his career in wich his form will decrease ... He's still good ... but He'll never be as good as he once was !

Torres will get his game up in the next couple of games for Chelsea ... of that I'm sure !

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Samba Sow, Diekmeier, Jan Moravek or Wakaso, who are the best two? I think moravek and wakaso. Need help, its important, thanks :)

Guest <klhepworth.

this guy wants Akinfeev + Ramsey + 10 mil for Lloris. : | pretty absurd if you asked me' date=' am i right ?[/quote']

I'd agree with you on that one:)

Guest <klhepworth.

Trade Tevez for:

David Silva

Cambiasso

Essien

Ribery

Or should I just keep Tevez?

I'd get Silva, the rest could drop whilst he could rise:)

My De Gea + 8m for Pato' date=' who is better off? I have an 89 cover keeper[/quote']

Who's in your strikeforce?

'Cos it will take time for De Gea to reach 92 (If he ever does) and Pato is quality.

So if you have two 90s upfront or something similar get Pato, if you have Villa and Ibra then leave him, and invest in a better short term keeper, by using the back up :)

Who's in your strikeforce?

'Cos it will take time for De Gea to reach 92 (If he ever does) and Pato is quality.

So if you have two 90s upfront or something similar get Pato' date=' if you have Villa and Ibra then leave him, and invest in a better short term keeper, by using the back up :)[/quote']

Pato would go upfront for me, i have robinho and niang at the mo... :)