lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Good deal' date=' unless...

You already have a a high rated RB and RM, someone like Ramos or Puyol, and your forwards and terrible, as in, 90 and lower.

If you can cover the loss of Tevez and Alves will make a big difference, then do the deal :)[/quote']

A matter of fact, i don't have an RB. I play 3-5-2 but Rb/LB plays as good as CBs there. He'll be my 2nd highest rated Defender too. I have Messi and Higuain upfront.

What can you get for 40M? Russia was recently reviewed so it won't be done for a while now' date=' but if you can pick up a couple of decent players, I'd do it for the reason you stated :)

Torres may well drop next changes, but can easily reach a higher rating at Chelsea. Pato however is safe at 92, and has a chance of rising, dependant on form of course. But if Torres drops he will still be rated higher than Pato.

So I'd probably do the deal, and play RVP on the wing :)[/quote']

Cheers mate, big help :) for the 40M I could get L. Lopez, Vucinic or Pazzini from unmanaged clubs but I would probably go for someone a little bit better from a managed club and see what I can do. Thanks again :D

A matter of fact' date=' i don't have an RB. I play 3-5-2 but Rb/LB plays as good as CBs there. He'll be my 2nd highest rated Defender too. I have Messi and Higuain upfront.[/quote']

Then definitely do it then, as you may need a RB if you ever go with 4 at the back, and you've got a fairly competent front line ;):)

Cheers mate' date=' big help :) for the 40M I could get L. Lopez, Vucinic or Pazzini from unmanaged clubs but I would probably go for someone a little bit better from a managed club and see what I can do. Thanks again :D[/quote']

If you can't get anyone from a managed club, go for Pazzini and Lopez, as Pazzini could rise to 92 and Lopez is safer than Vucinic :)

Thoughts???

I have said time and time again that Alonso deserves to rise.

People said that he wouldn't rise because Madrid weren't winning anything. But then of course' date=' they did win the Copa Del Rey.

De Rossi was 'Supposedly' going to drop last time round, and to be honest I reckon he'll probably stay, slight chance of a drop to 93.

Smalling, although he does play for United, is a good young player, next Ferdinand maybe? If so, he's got a good future and will be rated very high in a few years.

I think it's a fair deal for both clubs. Because on one hand you can gain a 94 that's safe, and on the other hand you keep a 94 who could drop, but you also keep a very good prospect.

Maybe you should keep the depth, or maybe you want the stability? If you need a back up CB then keep them and hope De Rossi stays :)

Or try a straight swap for Alonso with De Rossi? :)

And check this out :)

Looking for a young 89 rated who can play any of CM/AM/DM to replace Muntari who's the best buy out of these lot

Moussa Sissoko

Axel Witsel

Alan Dzagoev

Keisuke Honda

I would say Sissoko

got offerd 60 mil for ribery i negotiated for sahin and pato is it a good deal 4 me ?

ohh he has SANCHEZ' date=' Alexis too!![/quote']

Yes i think its a good deal for you. Ribery IMO should be rated 94. Also Pato and Sahin are both massive talents.

Guest Scout Maker

Should I give....

Alex (91) + £900k for Carvalho (93)

Aogo (88) + Lindegaard (86) for Subotic (91)

Gilardino (91) + £900k for Falcao (91)?

Thanks in advance.

Should I give....

Thanks in advance.

Id go for the Subotic and Falcao deal, not so sure on carvalhlo though, he will be a starter for real madrid this season and keep his 93 no doubt but he may go off the rails at some point and sooner or later Mourinho will change things,

Shall i use Wickham in a P/E for Gomis ? Or should i keep hold of him ?

Idno ... ever since he joined Sunderland I've kinda seen his talent as wasted lol ... I just feel that Sunderland is not the right club for him ...

Opinions ?

Should I give....

Thanks in advance.

Yes to all three deals.

my Lampard + Veloso + 5 mil for Fernando Torres ?

i could play Benzema as a winger and Torres upfront

Fair deal for both parties seeing that both Lampard & Torres might drop. The big difference being that Torres has more time to pick up his form.

Idno ... ever since he joined Sunderland I've kinda seen his talent as wasted lol ... I just feel that Sunderland is not the right club for him ...

Opinions ?

If you need Gomis the do it. Otherwise, I'd wait and see how young Wickham plays this season.

Opinions ?

I think it maybe a while until we see Wickham used regularly at Sunderland. Especially now they have got Bendtner on loan from Arsenal. So your best of doing the deal as your definitely benefiting short term, and maybe long term as well.

I think it maybe a while until we see Wickham used regularly at Sunderland. Especially now they have got Bendtner on loan from Arsenal. So your best of doing the deal as your definitely benefiting short term' date=' and maybe long term as well.[/quote']

Yeah mate ... Gomis is the 1st choice striker at Lyon ... although Lyon has just sold Pjanic ... Gourcuff and Ederson are injured lol ... Not looking too good ... but Gomis will be rated higher then Wickham for atleast 3-4 more years ^^

Does anyone know anything about Alexander Merkel? Is he any good/has he been playing well? And what do you think his rating will be in a few years time?

Merkel's a decent player. I'd say a high 80's player in a couple years time. It was a good move for him to go to Genoa, especially as Constant could be leaving in January to Milan.