Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Krasic is on a bit of a downer, while Arshavin is on a lot of a downer. They'll both have the same rating in 12 months time. I prefer Krasic.

I have a question - Gourcuff plus Thomas Necid in exchange for Andre Schurrle -- who is getting the better end of the deal?

Ok , I have Schurrle at the moment - should I ask for Anderson of Man Utd instead of Gourcuff? My other AMs are Aquilani and the not-so-hot Ribas Diego. A couple of opinions will do for me.

Sell Subotic and buy Mertesacker? I'm pretty unsure here tbh' date=' and btw I don't wanna be hearing about Subotic being a future 95 cos wen that happens i probably won't even be playing this lol :P[/quote']

im sure i heard you say you only buy players which you like, and Mertesackers just joined your club so get him!! :P in SM terms though it's a no brainer, keep Subotic.

Guys i am stuck right now' date=' should i give mikel and matri for Per mertesacker?

Mikel is my back-up and matri is only my 5th choice striker. If per mertesacker joins he will be a starter for me. Should i do this deal? will per drop? cause he already lost the Starting position for Germany.[/quote']

He won't drop-if he plays well, may have problems coping with the pace of the league, but he should adjust in the heart of arsenals defense, if mikel makes your bench then try giving someone else as Matri is 90+ material.

arshavin for krasic

i am getting krasic' date='good deal for me?

pls reply asap tyvm[/quote']

Try getting a bit of cash though or a young player, on the face of it looks a bad deal, Arshavin's still at Arsenal and if he gets his act together will be able to maintain his rating.

Krasic is on a bit of a downer' date=' while Arshavin is on a lot of a downer. They'll both have the same rating in 12 months time. I prefer Krasic.

I have a question - Gourcuff plus Thomas Necid in exchange for Andre Schurrle -- who is getting the better end of the deal?

Ok , I have Schurrle at the moment - should I ask for Anderson of Man Utd instead of Gourcuff? My other AMs are Aquilani and the not-so-hot Ribas Diego. A couple of opinions will do for me.[/quote']

Diego's just joined Atleti on loan, expect him to play his socks off to get a permanent contract, you have enough cover in CM/AM areas so i'd look for something similar to Schurrle as part of the deal wing/fwd. As it is tough not a bad deal for you.

Guest Scout Maker

Diego GODÍN or Gary CAHILL

Both are being chased by top European clubs, but I'd probably go for Godin at the moment though due to him being an established international regular, he has a +2 higher rating and he will play European football this year.

Both are great Centre Backs though and if you can get both I'd advise you to do that.

Godin for me.
Both are being chased by top European clubs' date=' but I'd probably go for Godin at the moment though due to him being an established international regular, he has a +2 higher rating and he will play European football this year.

Both are great Centre Backs though and if you can get both I'd advise you to do that.[/quote']

thanks for the reply

one more

Lisandro Lopez for souza robinho

i have lisandro

agbonlahor for coates. i'll be getting coates. i've got a very strong squad so neither are near my first team' date=' i think coates has a bigger chance of making it in there than gabby. your opinion?[/quote']

Yeah, i would. Coates will probably rise in the near future whilst Agbonlahor's gone off the boil.

agbonlahor for coates. i'll be getting coates. i've got a very strong squad so neither are near my first team' date=' i think coates has a bigger chance of making it in there than gabby. your opinion?[/quote']

Looking long term but as you say, if Gabby isn't close to starting and there's back up ahead of him go for it. Coates showed his quality at the Copa America and i'm sure when given his chance he'll shine at Liverpool.

It will take at the very least a season until Coates hits 89 like Gabby.

Hi, I am hoping to get some opinions on the following deals:

8 million and Rodrigues Lucas for Andrea Pirlo

Douglas Costa for Kevin-Prince Boateng

I would be getting Pirlo and Boateng, Are these deals any good as Pirlo would probably be a first team player. Whilst I think Boateng has more chance to rise at Milan. Any opinions would be helpful as I am not sure about giving up both Lucas and Costa.