Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

totally agree! i must spread' date=' sorry :)[/quote']

Haha, thanks :)

Yes Arsenal are a better club than Bremen' date=' since when did I suggest otherwise?

Having players above 92 (past and present ones) do not automatically suggest Mertesacker should rise in the near future. At 92 his rating is already a fair reflection for an expectd starter at a team challenging for a UCL spot. In fact his rating is already the second highest at Arsenal so if anything, rises within the next season or two should be considered for guys like Wilshere, Ramsey, Walcott (if he manages to perform consistently), Gervinho, Szczesny, Park.

Hummels at this point is currently playing better than Mertesacker, well for the past season at the very least.[/quote']

I didn't say that you suggested otherwise.

You said that: "Arsenal arent the club they were" Which is true, but also implies that they're not very good. In this context it seems that you are saying because Arsenal aren't as good as they were, Mertesacker can't get his 93 back. Whereas like you said he isn't Arsenal's highest rated player, now and in the pass, Henry was rated like 95, as well as the obvious Cesc and Samir. But RVP is 93, and he's injured half the season anyway, so if Arsenal get CL qualification this year, who's to say that he won't get his 93 back?

posted this the other day but no one came in, really need your help in this one as i know nothing for mangala... been offered a swap deal and i'm unsure. eliaquim mangala for john flanagan. same again, neither get anywhere near my team, but who has the most potential? i'd be getting flanagan

It really depends on how good your center backs are' date=' if you have someone like pique who can cover for vidic when he is gone I would do it, but if not i wouldn't, because vidic and rooney are both fantastic player and rooney is very likely to get his 96 rating back this season:cool:[/quote']

Vidic would be my first choice CB, this is a new game world and i have the original Real Madrid defence.

upfront, i would have a choice from Villa, Higuain, then Rooney aswell.

i have Cristiano Ronaldo. is Vidic + Rooney in exchange a good deal? i can't decide whether i should get cash aswell' date=' or am i being a bit greedy :D[/quote']

Vidic and Rooney is an amazing deal for Ronaldo imo. If Rooney plays as he is now for United all season he'll +1 for sure.

Although depends if you need the depth?

i have Cristiano Ronaldo. is Vidic + Rooney in exchange a good deal? i can't decide whether i should get cash aswell' date=' or am i being a bit greedy :D[/quote']

Take that and don't look back in my opinion Vidic solid 96 best center back in the world. Rooney looks unreal this season will get his 96 back and could be 97 if he plays like it all season.

I do it this way you getting 96+95 = 98

6+5 = 11 so for that deal your basically getting three points better off than what you should do :)