lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Neur = Cech' date=' I have cech?

Need opinions on this mate![/quote']

I'd only accept if another player/cash was part of the deal. Cech can keep his 94 for atleast another two seasons yet.

SHould I give Bale + Botia for Subotic?? :)

WIll be grateful for a lot of help :D

YES YES YES !! do it

;)

My Kagawa for Kroos' date=' Good deal?

Thanks in advance.:)[/quote']

Bad deal for you ... Kagawa is way better then Kroos .. !

Are these two players worth Keeping ?

John Guidett (Age 19 Rated 78) - On Loan at Feyenoord

Both are young' date=' Just wondering if they will rise further or arnt they gettin anywhere in terms of ratings atm, they gettin games?[/quote']

Guidetti is good ... i reckon that he'll get +5 next rating if he does good in Eredivisie .... He scored a goal against Lithuania with the swedish U-19 or U 21 or something lol ... He's got a bright future ahead of him !

40 million for my cavani

my forwards are' date=' ibra, eto, pato, falcao, cavani, sanchez, hernandez, neymar, carroll and damaio.

40 mill could go a long way but it's a p.e game world so i'd have to swap someone with that :([/quote']

Try and get a player instead of so much cash as part of the deal.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Should i sell my Kaka for Charlie Adam + 18 million ?

And should i swap my Park for Turan ?

mate i now you like liverpool now, but don't be crazy, kaka is a 94!

My Ronaldo for Villa and Puyol?

Villa will take Higuains place and Puyol will take Chiellini's place. Robben goes in Ronaldo's place on the wing.

Only thing is Ronaldo is on fire. 29 goals and 18 assists in 33 apps which pretty much won me the title so I dont want to lower my chances in the new season.

Not exactly help with deals but which 89-90 rated Forwards are most likely to rise?

Off my head, Kevin Gameiro, Silva Neymar, Javier Hernandez, Schurrle (W/F).

Some probables, might have to see how they goes along the course of the season: Gomis, Grosskreutz (W/F), Matri, Ayew (W/F),

My Ronaldo for Villa and Puyol?

Villa will take Higuains place and Puyol will take Chiellini's place. Robben goes in Ronaldo's place on the wing.

Probably not, Puyol and Villa are good players but imo both have peaked and in Puyol's case injuries are starting to take their toll on him. Puyol might end the season in 95 and Villa a 96/95. Ronaldo is a solid 98 and the second best player on the game so I'd be looking for a better deal than that.

I'm guessing its Barcelona who made you the offer? Try asking for Pique or Iniesta in the deal.

Villarreal have made an offer to Liverpool to swap Yaroslav RAKYTSKIY for Martin SKRTEL

Skrtel is my player

I'd sell probably. Agger and Carragher are first choice for Liverpool if I'm not wrong and for now Skrtel has peaked. Rakytskiy is a talented player but he won't rise to 90 just yet.

Im a Liverpool fan but that first offer is ridiculous, no way anybody in there right mind would accept that deal. Kaka is still a great player even if his chances will be limited he will be much higher than Adam for ages as in at least a couple of years, Adam may get to 90-91 but cant ever see him going higher and will take around a year in SM terms to get there at the earliest.

Second one is personal choice really, although If we are going on rating id keep Park, already higher rated plays for one of the best Clubs in world football, Champions League will get more than enough chances to maintain his 91.

Arda is decent enough but at an Atletico side who I personally think will be Europa League contenders and playing Europa football already quite high rated for that side and has it to prove outside the comfort of his home League, no doubting he has talent but probably best to wait a few months to see how he adjusts to a different style of football and will be a big ask to see him rising in the near future.

Park is proven at the top top level so i would keep him for now but not really that much in it.

Probably not' date=' Puyol and Villa are good players but imo both have peaked and in Puyol's case injuries are starting to take their toll on him. Puyol might end the season in 95 and Villa a 96/95. Ronaldo is a solid 98 and the second best player on the game so I'd be looking for a better deal than that.

I'm guessing its Barcelona who made you the offer? Try asking for Pique or Iniesta in the deal.[/quote']

Yeh Barcelona. I asked for Pique and Fabregas but Fabregas is banned. Should I ask him to wait until Fabregas tb is over and see if he will give me them two?

No way.

Yes i would personally' date=' about time Arda's made his move, fantastic player.[/quote']

You say this because you look at the current rating or do you say this because you are thinking long-term in a setup that's quite competatie ?

Yeah ... but still ... Park is Park after all :P

mate i now you like liverpool now' date=' but don't be crazy, kaka is a 94![/quote']

Mate ... seriously ... I don't buy players just because they belong to a team i like ... you should've learnt that by now ( with all the times I've told you that )

------

Adam is growing as a player for every game he plays ... He's developing into one of the best playmakers in Premier Leauge ...

Kaka will be dropping like a stone ... I doubt that he'll get alot of games under Mourinho ... i expect him to be like 91 or something after the La Liga season is finished ... whereas I can see Adam rising to 90/91 if he continues to play the way he has !

Ive never even heard of Rakytskiy before so im a bit unsure on the deal

He is a good player but id keep Skrtel, his chances of rising while at Kiev are extremely low, Skrtel already higher rated and will play more than enough games to maintain his 90 + he ainthalf as bad as some people try to make him out to be

For me I wouldnt do it. Im guessing when Kaka drops he will drop by 1 each time. I think it will take a while for him to get to 91 though and same for Adam to get to 91. Even if Kaka plays decent up till one review, he will stay. You might aswell keep Kaka for all the time he is higher than Adam at the end of day he will be better for your squad than adam and im sure you can get well more for Kaka, well well more, lets be honest. It is a ridiculous offer, 88 for 94 what the hell is that manager thinking?

Also keep Park. He will keep his 91 imo, hard worker.

He is a good player but id keep Skrtel' date=' his chances of rising while at Kiev are extremely low, Skrtel already higher rated and will play more than enough games to maintain his 90 + he ainthalf as bad as some people try to make him out to be[/quote']

Generally agree with what you said, never said Skrtel was bad though.

And the Ukrainian lad plays for Shakhtar, who are a good team. Not Kiev.

Generally agree with what you said' date=' never said Skrtel was bad though.

And the Ukrainian lad plays for Shakhtar, who are a good team. Not Kiev.[/quote']

Thats what I meant :P

Got a decent goal at the Nou camp last year as well should really have remembered :P