Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

You say this because you look at the current rating or do you say this because you are thinking long-term in a setup that's quite competatie ?

Yeah ... but still ... Park is Park after all :P

Mate ... seriously ... I don't buy players just because they belong to a team i like ... you should've learnt that by now ( with all the times I've told you that )

------

Adam is growing as a player for every game he plays ... He's developing into one of the best playmakers in Premier Leauge ...

Kaka will be dropping like a stone ... I doubt that he'll get alot of games under Mourinho ... i expect him to be like 91 or something after the La Liga season is finished ... whereas I can see Adam rising to 90/91 if he continues to play the way he has !

Kaka won't drop like a stone, more like a pebble making a ripple if any B)

A 93 for team as strong as Real Madrid will still be fair so even if he does not play much I'd say SM will go lenient and his rating will probably be 94--> 94-->93.

EDIT: Of course if next season he continues to get frozen out then he will eventually drop to 92 then 91.

Charlie Adam is good but to suggest him going from 88 to 91 in one season is a bit too optimistic as decent as Liverpool are playing now. I'd say he will end the campaign in 90/89.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Neur = Cech' date=' I have cech?

Need opinions on this mate![/quote']

At this present time I wouldnt do it, As already been said Cech is safe atm, In the future yes good deal But I wouldn't defo keep cech as hes probably safe for at least another 8 SM Seasons.

40 million for my cavani

my forwards are' date=' ibra, eto, pato, falcao, cavani, sanchez, hernandez, neymar, carroll and damaio.

40 mill could go a long way but it's a p.e game world so i'd have to swap someone with that :([/quote']

Thats a crackin deal in my opinion mate, You dont really need Cavani when you have the likes of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Pato, Falcao, Sanchez, Hernandez, Neymar and Damiao, I would advise you to sell Eto fast ! - Would surprise me if this time next year he is hardly in the 90's, hes just going keep dropping now he has moved to a Russian club !

Should i sell my Kaka for Charlie Adam + 18 million ?

I see somebody has said you would be crazy if you accepted that' date=' Personally I think its a good deal for you in the future, Kaka will drop - Charlie Adam will be rising now hes moved to Anfield, Good deal, This time in 2 Years, you definately wont regret accepting.

And should i swap my Park for Turan ?[/center']

Yes, Park is about 30 Now, Turan is younger rated the same If I remember correctly, Great deal.

Villarreal have made an offer to Liverpool to swap Yaroslav RAKYTSKIY for Martin SKRTEL

Skrtel is my player

Good deal mate' date=' I'm not 100% sure if Skrtel is starting atm for Liverpool, But Rakytskiy is a young good defender, If they do well in Europe theres always a chance for his club to progress then maybe one day he can hit 90.

My Ronaldo for Villa and Puyol?

Villa will take Higuains place and Puyol will take Chiellini's place. Robben goes in Ronaldo's place on the wing.

Only thing is Ronaldo is on fire. 29 goals and 18 assists in 33 apps which pretty much won me the title so I dont want to lower my chances in the new season.

I would find it hard to reject but for the future, Rejecting isnt such a bad thing, Bang on 1 yr ago I let a friend take Ronaldo off me for £13M Plus David Villa, Reason was I wanted David Villa really bad, Short term good deal but Puyol is about 32/33 Now therefore he hasnt good as long left, Try see if you can get some other class player Along with David Villa (Remeber Villa isnt far off the 30 Mark).

a manager offerred me 25.000.000 for Lampard. he is worth 15.4 to me so extra 9.6 mil. i countered with Valencia + Criscito + 5 mil since money has little use in my gameworld

what do you think ? did i ask too much ? or too little ?

what other wingers and left abcks do you have.

lampards getting old and is going to start dropping,

Valencia's going to be a substitute at united with nani and young being on fine form. msot liely keep his 91

criscito i dont think will rise at zenit but should keep his 90

Yes' date=' Park is about 30 Now, Turan is younger rated the same If I remember correctly, Great deal.

[/quote']

Park is rated 91 while Turan is rated 90 ... Park plays alot for United in important games in both the domestic cups and in Champions Leauge whereas Atletico is not even in the CL ...

That makes me lean more towards Park since he's IMO one of the best at his position in the world since he gives it 110% each game ! + He's a living legend ! The best asian player in the history of football ;)

Park is rated 91 while Turan is rated 90 ... Park plays alot for United in important games in both the domestic cups and in Champions Leauge whereas Atletico is not even in the CL ...

That makes me lean more towards Park since he's IMO one of the best at his position in the world since he gives it 110% each game ! + He's a living legend ! The best asian player in the history of football ;)

Ooops, Yeh :o - I forgot about the Rise Park got :o - But still I believe Turan is better for the future because the age difference, I think Park as probably reached his peak now as Young and Nani are above him, He will probably make more Appearances from the subs bench.

Ooops' date=' Yeh :o - I forgot about the Rise Park got :o - But still I believe Turan is better for the future because the age difference, I think Park as probably reached his peak now as Young and Nani are above him, He will probably make more Appearances from the subs bench.[/quote']

Park has been used mostly as a sub the last couple of seasons so that's nothing new for him ... He's still used in the important games ... such as the yearly Champions Leauge final

;) Yeah, He wont rise no more that I know ... but It's not sure that Turan will rise either, it all comes down to how he adapts to the spanish leauge.

Hi guys' date=' do you lot think I should buy Cristiano Ronaldo(98) for Andres Iniesta(97) + Nuri Sahin(91) + £10M??

Please help me??[/quote']

Bad deal - I wouldnt do it mate, I think Ronaldo and Iniesta have both reached their Maximum but Sahin will go above 91 if he does well for Madrid, He could be like Ozil go up to eithen 94 over the years if he keeps on being consistent, And £10 Million on top of that would probably be over the top, You could buy some promising teenagers with that cash.

Bad deal - I wouldnt do it mate' date=' I think Ronaldo and Iniesta have both reached their Maximum but Sahin will go above 91 if he does well for Madrid, He could be like Ozil go up to eithen 94 over the years if he keeps on being consistent, And £10 Million on top of that would probably be over the top, You could buy some promising teenagers with that cash.[/quote']
Giving way to much for him

Thanks alot:D