• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Charlie ADAM and Andy CARROLL for Santi CAZORLA .

Who is getting the better end of the deal.

The manager getting Cazorla.

I was offered 32 million for Pastore. Very tempting amount...

Who could you buy with that money?

Hey guys what dyou think about

pepe for hummels.

I have pepe.

Thanks in advance :)

I wouldn't do the deal if it's Real Madrid's Pepe. As good as Hummels is and can be, he has a long road ahead of him before catching Pepe rating-wise.

Hey guys what dyou think about

pepe for hummels.

I have pepe.

Thanks in advance :)

Keep Pepe, he has established himself as a definite started under Jose Mourinho and was solid last season. If Real Madrid win either the champs league or the la liga this season, i see no reason why he wouldn't rise to become 94

Alright just now my question was abit messy as i was using phone to post, sorry.

This is the situation.

A manager offered 19m to Borja Valero, and was accepted.

But that manager cancelled the deal, and offer 32m for my Pastore.

Given that he won't cancel ( but i have the feeling that he would),

with the influx of funds plus my current budget (15m), i can sign Borja Valero at the above price, and sign Inler the same price, i would still have spare cash left.

So should i accept the Pastore deal?

(Money is quite valuable in my gameworld as it just started and not even round 1 of the season has been played)

Charlie ADAM and Andy CARROLL for Santi CAZORLA .

Who is getting the better end of the deal.

Unless you really need a winger desperatly, I'd go for the Liverpool blokes here, even if Carroll doesn't show he is worth 35m Pund, the way he is playing now he is atleast a 90 rated player by the end of the year. Adam has been amazing so far, 1 goal and 2 a'ssists in 3 games. And Since Meireless left, I can't see why Adam won't play beside Gerrard in the rest of the games, anyway he should also be rated 90+ by the end of the season, and atleast Adam could and should get higher in the future.

Cazorla is a good winger tho, and if you don't need depth and risers, and rather have a solid winger, then go for him. We'll see how big spender Malaga does this year. I wouldn't rule out a rise for him if Malaga does really well and snipes the 3rd place in the league :P

Basically if you need a winger more and abit more shortterm go for Cazorla

Depth and risers bit more long term = go for adam and Carroll

Hmm, haven't visited this section for a loooong time :o

Anyways looking for opinions, I just traded my Benzema for Hulk and Di Maria, I'd say that's a good deal. I needed wingers as Cazorla and Malouda might not keep it up that much, while both Hulk and Di Maria should be able to rise right? As strikers I still have Rossi and Gomez.

Hmm' date=' haven't visited this section for a loooong time :o

Anyways looking for opinions, I just traded my Benzema for Hulk and Di Maria, I'd say that's a good deal. I needed wingers as Cazorla and Malouda might not keep it up that much, while both Hulk and Di Maria should be able to rise right? As strikers I still have Rossi and Gomez.[/quote']

good deal? wrong! Brilliant deal :)

I have Joe Hart and another team has bid Shay Given and Anderson Luisao for him.

Will Given rise at some point now that he's getting regular game time with Villa? I don't know much about Luisao other than that he plays for Benfica.

I have a fairly small team (Almeria) and Given would still end up being my best keeper if I do the deal and Luisao my best defender but what are the two player's futures likely to be?

Cheers.

I have Joe Hart and another team has bid Shay Given and Anderson Luisao for him.

Will Given rise at some point now that he's getting regular game time with Villa? I don't know much about Luisao other than that he plays for Benfica.

I have a fairly small team (Almeria) and Given would still end up being my best keeper if I do the deal and Luisao my best defender but what are the two player's futures likely to be?

Cheers.

He might rise if he perform well and aston get Get top 8 this season. But i won't do it, joe hart will only rise, Mancity will challenge title this season. I will keep him unless you can get higer rated Goalkeeper example like Renia,Cech

Cheers.

Keep Hart future 94+ goalkeeper for sure

Cheers.

Keep Hart mate :)

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

pepe+song+20mil for pique

and cavani+ 4mil for suarez?

i don't like pique. but if money aren't important and you can afford giving 2 defenders for one, then do the deal. as for the second one, is probably i very good deal :)