lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is swapping Bosingwa and Ferreira for Van Der Wiel a good deal or not?

no, bosingwa is doing well for chlsea at the moment ;)

40 million for my cavani

my forwards are' date=' ibra, eto, pato, falcao, cavani, sanchez, hernandez, neymar, carroll and damaio.

40 mill could go a long way but it's a p.e game world so i'd have to swap someone with that :([/quote']

can anyone help me with this

:)

Hi Guys, Spanish Championship Second season,

First season I had Cesc Fabregas in my Real Madrid team, When his ban finished I was short of cash and his record for me was terrible, But now I am thinking about changing to the 4-1-3-2 formation and he might play quite well, Im just hoping he does as good as Tevez, Hes now at Arsenal, His ban recently finished there and Barcelona bidded, My rival manager (Barca) Is a forumer, Just asking if this is a good deal, Ok, Or bad?

Javier Mascherano (93) Plus Tevez (94) = Fabregas (95) - If I get him.

Let meno what you think guys, Mascherano dosent start for me as Alonso and Busquets are ahead of him, Tevez does start but Fabregas willm replace him.

Barca made still beat me to Fab as this isnt that much over the arsenal chairmans value, But Im goin risk it, I could put Robben or Pedro or somebody in the deal But Im guessin it might be best stick with Tev?

Hi Guys' date=' Spanish Championship Second season,

First season I had Cesc Fabregas in my Real Madrid team, When his ban finished I was short of cash and his record for me was terrible, But now I am thinking about changing to the 4-1-3-2 formation and he might play quite well, Im just hoping he does as good as Tevez, Hes now at Arsenal, His ban recently finished there and Barcelona bidded, My rival manager (Barca) Is a forumer, Just asking if this is a good deal, Ok, Or bad?

Let meno what you think guys, Mascherano dosent start for me as Alonso and Busquets are ahead of him, Tevez does start but Fabregas willm replace him.

Barca made still beat me to Fab as this isnt that much over the arsenal chairmans value, But Im goin risk it, I could put Robben or Pedro or somebody in the deal But Im guessin it might be best stick with Tev?[/quote']

Yeah Ok, sounds good to me.;)

Guest <klhepworth.

Hi Guys' date=' Spanish Championship Second season,

Barca made still beat me to Fab as this isnt that much over the arsenal chairmans value, But Im goin risk it, I could put Robben or Pedro or somebody in the deal But Im guessin it might be best stick with Tev?[/quote']

Good deal taking in to account all you said, try throwing a few million in to secure the deal:)

Is swapping Bosingwa and Ferreira for Van Der Wiel a good deal or not?

Yeah that's a good deal mate ... Greggy Wiel is the best young RB out there ... Boswinga has had a good start but wont keep his spot in the starting XI for chelsea for the whole season.

Cavani

Falcao

Suarez

Hulk

Can only sign one and to me there pretty even.

Suarez is ahead by miles mate !

Hi.

I need some help on this please.

I am bidding for C Ronaldo. And I know that the other manager is keen on young players.

My original offer was my Sneijder (27yr, 95) and Hazard (20yr, 91) for C Ronaldo (26yr,98).

The other manager countered with the following : my Sneijder and Neymar (19yr, 90) for C Ronaldo.

For me, Neymar is a no go. I am trying to avoid putting him in a deal.

So now, I am thinking about counter-offering the following : my Sneijder (27yr, 95) and Lukaku (18yr, 88) for C Ronaldo.

Again, I would be getting C Ronaldo.

Good deal or not ?

And for what it is worth, here are some of the young good players that I have to possibly include with Sneijder in a deal for C Ronaldo: Pique (96), Busquets (94), Lloris (92), Sahin (91), Hummels (91), Hazard (91), Neymar (90), Chicharito (90), Ganso (89), and Lukaku (88).

Thanks in advance.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Hi.

I am bidding for C Ronaldo. And I know that the other manager is keen on young players.

My original offer was my Sneijder (27yr' date=' 95) and Hazard (20yr, 91) for C Ronaldo (26yr,98).

The other manager countered with the following : my Sneijder and Neymar (19yr, 90) for C Ronaldo.

[b']So now, I am thinking about counter-offering the following : my Sneijder (27yr, 95) and Lukaku (18yr, 88) for C Ronaldo.[/b]

Good deal or not ?

And for what it is worth, here are some of the young good players that I have to possibly include with Sneijder in a deal for C Ronaldo: Pique (96), Busquets (94), Lloris (92), Sahin (91), Hummels (91), Hazard (91), Neymar (90), Chicharito (90), Ganso (89), and Lukaku (88).

Thanks in advance.

For me its like hazard > chicharito > lukaku > sahin > neymar > ganso but everyone is good and worth keeping :)

Hi.

My original offer was my Sneijder (27yr' date=' 95) and Hazard (20yr, 91) for C Ronaldo (26yr,98).

[b']So now, I am thinking about counter-offering the following : my Sneijder (27yr, 95) and Lukaku (18yr, 88) for C Ronaldo.[/b]

Good deal or not ?

Thanks in advance.

I think that for the top players like Messi and Ronaldo, you should pay as much as you can afford.

Lukaku is good, but he is never going to be rated 98, never ever.

Ronaldo is perfectly safe at 98.

Sneijder is safe at 95. Could rise if he has a fantastic season, but it's more than likely that he'll stay at 95 for the time being.

You seem to have enough young talent to get by with, so I think that the loss of Lukaku and Sneijder to gain a 98 rated player is a good deal :)

Hi.

Good deal or not ?

Thanks in advance.

I think that if I was you, I would snap up that deal before the other manager changes his mind, ebcause it is a fantastic deal for you! :)

I wouldn't sell cavani just for that cash' date=' does the other tam have some players that may help in positions you lack or need?

If not and you do sell him for cash who can you get?[/quote']

well there are lots of players too many to list but he has no good players himself. i can re invest in smaller talent anyway if i can't get anyone now is probably the time to identify the smaller players.

If like you said the 40M can do you a lot of good' date=' I'd do the deal, as you have plenty of depth upfront :)[/quote']

thanks i'm gunna do it :)

Not to sound annoying but offering a Bayern Munich job to anyone who is interested? It's a largely normal Bayern side and in last 6 games lost 3 and won 3, in Euro Champ 1934 Div 2, pm me if u r intersted :)