lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Guest <klhepworth.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Other opinion?

I think I'd do it, but with Ozil, it could be a deal you'll regret in 2-3 years time:)

Dzeko + £10mil = Pato?

Dzeko + Kelly = Pato?

Suarez + Kelly + £5mil = Pato?

I would be selling Pato' date=' so are any of these deals worth it?[/quote']

i'll keep my hands on Pato if i were you.

Cheers,

Roy

I wouldn't give you Sakho and Wilshere for Sanchez.

I think Ramsey and Wiltshere is a good deal if you like up and coming players?

Wilshere (if he gets fit) will hit 90 next time round so long as Arsenal buck up, and Ramsey, imo will be 88/89.

Just got an interesting offer. Jack WILSHERE and Aaron RAMSEY for Alexis Sanchez. I want Wilshere + Sahko. Does that seem reasonable.

Mhmm first one is a pretty good deal tbf. I don't think any manager in their right mind would do Sakho + Wilshere for Sanchez.

In relation to the first deal, short term i wouldn't do it. But it is an amazing deal if your looking long term.

Who is better.......... Mata, Hulk or Vucinic?

They are all at a club that has just became unmanaged so I am going to steal them. I assume a manager will take over the club fairly quickly so I want to take them as quickly as possible. Therefore I was trying to prioritise, which one should I get first, second and third?

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Who is better.......... Mata' date=' Hulk or Vucinic?

They are all at a club that has just became unmanaged so I am going to steal them. I assume a manager will take over the club fairly quickly so I want to take them as quickly as possible. Therefore I was trying to prioritise, which one should I get first, second and third?[/quote']

If position isnt an issue/need a winger then

Mata

Hulk (will get 92 this season imo and is much younger than vucinic)

Vucinic.

if you need a striker

Hulk

Mata

Vucinic

if looking for a short term team average increase then

Vucinic

Mata

Hulk

if looking for a long term team average increase then

Mata

Hulk

Vucinic

Who is better.......... Mata' date=' Hulk or Vucinic?

They are all at a club that has just became unmanaged so I am going to steal them. I assume a manager will take over the club fairly quickly so I want to take them as quickly as possible. Therefore I was trying to prioritise, which one should I get first, second and third?[/quote']

1.Mata

2.Hulk

3.Vucinic

That's how i'd do it If you'r in it for the long run. If not I might get Vucinic instead of Hulk since he is rated higher atm and at a club where he can rise.

Hulk is the better player imo, but stuck at porto for the time being and can't see him rising until he moves.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

My Torres for Aguero?

One thing though' date=' I'll be without a CF on my frontline. Does it affect the performance of the team to score goals cause I'll be having an all Fwd frontline with Messi and Aguero. No CF.[/quote']

i think aguero is better than torres and he is much younger too, so the deal is good. i don't think you will have a problem if there is no CF in your team, i never look if i have a CF or not :P

My Torres for Aguero?

One thing though' date=' I'll be without a CF on my frontline. Does it affect the performance of the team to score goals cause I'll be having an all Fwd frontline with Messi and Aguero. No CF.[/quote']

Wow good deal, do it :)

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Should i swap Vermaelen for Aly Cissokho?

this is a hard one :eek: cissokho is younger and vermaelen is injured but vermaelen plays for the better team and i think he can rise in the future. this is personal preference mate sorry, but i can't help you. i would probably keep Vermaelen but its a close one :)

Lucas + 4m for Song? Iv got Lucas. I know Song is better but Arsenal look shaky and Liverpool improving and Lucas has been outstanding for the last 12 months. Also Lucas plays for better NT

Keep Lucas, both will be 91 come end of the season.

Keep Vermaelen.

----------------------------------

Should i accept : Leonardo Bonucci + Armin Bacinovic for my Nicolas Otamendi ?

Bonucci is not really good, Bacinovic is okay but Id keep Otamendi if you dont need Bacinovic as Otamendi will be at the heart of Argentina's defense for some time and will rise to 90 this season too.

Lucas + 4m for Song? Iv got Lucas. I know Song is better but Arsenal look shaky and Liverpool improving and Lucas has been outstanding for the last 12 months. Also Lucas plays for better NT

I'm slightly biased, but Lucas.

i would' date=' but i know what you're like with players :P depends who you like more[/quote']

Lol ... out of those 3 ... I like Bacinovic most

:P

But this is probably one of the more competative setups I'm in ... thus i need to focus more on getting a stabile team.

@RHCP:

Yeah ... i kinda figured that ... is it Musacchio and Otamendi that are the CB's in the Argentinian national team ? :P

I'm probably keeping Otamendi anyway :P