• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I've had a bid accepted on Fabregas where I'll give Torres and Ambrosini..

Torres is my best forward although I do have Gomez and Hernandez (also Higuain although he plays wide)..

Fabregas would replace Ambrosini..

Anyone reckon I should cancel?

-----

Also got another offer, Carvalho+Contento for my Clichy? I have Capdevila as another LB, but only play 3 at the back.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Torres is my best forward although I do have Gomez and Hernandez (also Higuain although he plays wide)..

-----

Also got another offer' date=' Carvalho+Contento for my Clichy? I have Capdevila as another LB, but only play 3 at the back.[/quote']

i think that the fabregas deal is a great one! i dont know with how many fowards you play upfront tho, if you play with 1 foward then your fine, if you usually play with 2 fwds, then it will be up to you, at barca fabregas has definetly the potential to get 96 and maybe even more, torres has been very very upsetting, even in this start of the season. Ambrosini has like hundreds of other CMs to compete with at milan, id say that this season he will drop to 90/89. Maybe move Higuain upfront, and use any 90/90+ winger you have. Personally i think that getting fabregas is the right thing to do.

Id also keep clichy, i think he could regain is rating at City especially if the team does well, and for now it looks like they will do well.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Pedro+David Silva+7M for Cr.Ronaldo?I would be getting Ronaldo.

if you can cover the overrated pedro and silva yes! but you know i like silva much more than the other two in reality :P

-----

Also got another offer' date=' Carvalho+Contento for my Clichy? I have Capdevila as another LB, but only play 3 at the back.[/quote']

I'd do both deals.

Fabregas is a major upgrade to Ambrosini and as much as it pains me to say, Torres seems to be on a free fall.

As for the second deal, you'd be getting a very safe 93 with an outside shot at a 94 for a player that might not end up as a starter for Manchester City (if Kolarov finds his Seria A form). Contento is just an add-on you can sell once his TB is up, or you can hold on to him until the next Bundesliga changes with the hopes of a rise.

Nilmar or Gameiro and Andre Ayew for Gomez.

Iv got Gomez :)

I'd take Gameiro and Ayew simply because it seems as though Gameiro will cement himself as a starter for his national team' date=' while Nilmar faces an excessive amount of competition.

I'd accept. I've seen deals worth a lot more for Ronaldo rejected.

Who is better.......... Mata' date=' Hulk or Vucinic?

They are all at a club that has just became unmanaged so I am going to steal them. I assume a manager will take over the club fairly quickly so I want to take them as quickly as possible. Therefore I was trying to prioritise, which one should I get first, second and third?[/quote']

Personally I would either go for Mata Or Hulk, Your choice. :)

My Torres for Aguero?

One thing though' date=' I'll be without a CF on my frontline. Does it affect the performance of the team to score goals cause I'll be having an all Fwd frontline with Messi and Aguero. No CF.[/quote']

I dont think it will afect it mate, I would do that, Great swap getting Aguero now hes at City.

Should i swap Vermaelen for Aly Cissokho?

Hard one there' date=' I think really its [b']if you need a LB [/b]- If so Get cissokho, If you already have a LB Same rating as cissokho or higher keep Vermailen.

-----

I think its a good deal for Fabregas, Ive brought him today for Mascherano and Tevez, a 93 and a 94 seems a bit much, But its a risk I've took.

Nilmar or Gameiro and Andre Ayew for Gomez.

Iv got Gomez :)

Tight one really because Nilmar/Gameiro are decent strikers while Ayew is young and has got Potential' date=' [b']I dont think I would do it[/b] tbh.

No, It is good giving two 93's for a 98, BUT Pedro has got what it takes to go up to anything at a team like Barcelona, Surely if he keeps on working to a top standard Silva can hit 94, I would try give somebody else and Leave Pedro out of it !

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Personally I would either go for Mata Or Hulk' date=' Your choice. :)

I dont think it will afect it mate, [b']I would do that[/b], Great swap getting Aguero now hes at City.

Hard one there, I think really its if you need a LB - If so Get cissokho, If you already have a LB Same rating as cissokho or higher keep Vermailen.

I think its a good deal for Fabregas, Ive brought him today for Mascherano and Tevez, a 93 and a 94 seems a bit much, But its a risk I've took.

Tight one really because Nilmar/Gameiro are decent strikers while Ayew is young and has got Potential, I dont think I would do it tbh.

No, It is good giving two 93's for a 98, BUT Pedro has got what it takes to go up to anything at a team like Barcelona, Surely if he keeps on working to a top standard Silva can hit 94, I would try give somebody else and Leave Pedro out of it !

i agree its a hard one but vermaelen can play as a LB too! don't forget this ;) by the way good game today, you took your revenge, 5-1 :eek::P

Personally I would either go for Mata Or Hulk' date=' Your choice. :)

I dont think it will afect it mate, [b']I would do that[/b], Great swap getting Aguero now hes at City.

Hard one there, I think really its if you need a LB - If so Get cissokho, If you already have a LB Same rating as cissokho or higher keep Vermailen.

Tight one really because Nilmar/Gameiro are decent strikers while Ayew is young and has got Potential, I dont think I would do it tbh.

i agree its a hard one but vermaelen can play as a LB too! don't forget this ;) by the way good game today' date=' you took your revenge, 5-1 :eek::P[/quote']

Yeah, I think its always best to play players in their best positions tho mate, N Ive wrote on the Thread.

There is no way i'd be doing that deal, Pedro and Silva are both still very young, both 93's.

Pedro should of rose to 94 last season so im sure he will get it this, Then there is silva who has started well with citeh already, champs league football also, i see a 94 for him aswell.

So your getting rid of two 94 rated players who still have BAGS of potential and 7m for a 98 who had the season of his career last season but didnt rise because of Messi.....Ronaldo has peaked at 98, your 2 players are still rising.

I have Pedro and a team is VERY interested in him. They've bid up to 65M in cash only, but i keep rejecting. I looked at their squad(Man City) and the players who have caught my eyes are Tevez, Nasri, De Rossi, Marcelo, Joe Hart, and Neymar. I use Pedro usually as a Sub for my 3-4-1-2 formation behind Dani Alves(RM), Ozil(LM), Messi(Fwd1), and Ronaldo(Fwd2). What deal would you reccomend i do, because i really tempted by some of his players haha. thanks in advance.

EDIT: I forgot to add that i have some decent subs other than pedro like coentrao, adriano, young and some 88 rated players that are big prospects (muniain, lukaku)

There is no way i'd be doing that deal' date=' Pedro and Silva are both still very young, both 93's.

Pedro should of rose to 94 last season so im sure he will get it this, Then there is silva who has started well with citeh already, champs league football also, i see a 94 for him aswell.

So your getting rid of two 94 rated players who still have BAGS of potential and 7m for a 98 who had the season of his career last season but didnt rise because of Messi.....Ronaldo has peaked at 98, your 2 players are still rising.[/quote']

I agree, to be honest, I wouldn't do it because these 2 players are part of the future of spain as well as their individual clubs, and i believe that they can both grow to at least 94 this season, with pedro looking like he can become 95+ in the years to come. I would keep them to be honest.

£5mil + Draxler = K.Walker?

Good or bad deal. I know Draxler has a lot of skill' date=' but i see him having a lot of other talent in his way to get into the Germany team, where as i see Walker as the long term England Righ-back. Decisions, decisions.[/quote']

Real gambling situation you have here mate. :D My poker skills tell me you should keep Draxler :D

PAZZINI' date=' HULK, ADEBAYOR, LAVEZZI, LLORENTE or LISANDRO?

Who's the best striker? I already have Adebayor but wanna bring in someone better. Pazzini Lavezzi, Llorente and Lisandro are at external and iv been offered Hulk for 18m. Who should i go for?[/quote']

Hulk at 18mil is a steal, take him.

Then i would go for Pazzini after that