• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should i swap Carrick + 500k for Song?

Go for it. Song is a solid player for the Gunners even if arsenal do badly this season will be most likely to keep his rating. He is also young and starts for his national team. IMO Carrick is still good but is a player thats on the road downhill. Also, his place in the national team is not secured.

Malouda + Mancienne = Modric

Anelka + Bruma = Vucinic

Are those good deals or not? I know I'm giving up two players for one with the same rating but I'd say Anelka and Malouda are on a downward slope

I'll do both deals..Malouda it's a very good player and he isn't going down..he'll be the same for at least 1 year but Modric it's awsome..and second deal it's a good one.

Benzema for Dzeko + Stefan Savic + 5m. Who's getting the better deal?

Thanks in advance :D

Whoever is getting the latter, Dzeko is playing very well twice the player of last season, full of confidence! While Savic is a talent who i'm sure will get gametime this season. Even though Madrid have only played one game I can see Benzema struggling again to find the net on a regular occasion. So on that basis i predict that Dzeko and Benzema will be at the same rating some point this season, whether it be 92 or 93.

Whoever is getting the latter' date=' Dzeko is playing very well twice the player of last season, full of confidence! While Savic is a talent who i'm sure will get gametime this season. Even though Madrid have only played one game I can see Benzema struggling again to find the net on a regular occasion. So on that basis i predict that Dzeko and Benzema will be at the same rating some point this season, whether it be 92 or 93.[/quote']

Thanks for the advice, I'll go ahead with the deal.

Any ideas on Higuain for Aguero + Suarez?

Is Higuain or Aguero better and how good of a prospect is Denis Suarez?

Thanks for the advice' date=' I'll go ahead with the deal.

Any ideas on Higuain for Aguero + Suarez?

Is Higuain or Aguero better and how good of a prospect is Denis Suarez?[/quote']

Aguero has better potential, in my opinion Higuain has peaked and hasn't got it in him to rise. Without the talent Suarez included the person getting Aguero is better off, so adding him into the equation makes it an even more attractive deal.

Saw Suarez play the last five minutes in a friendly against Inter he didn't do too badly, i don't think he'll get game time this season unless he's been/get's put out on loan.

Aguero has better potential' date=' in my opinion Higuain has peaked and hasn't got it in him to rise. Without the talent Suarez included the person getting Aguero is better off, so adding him into the equation makes it an even more attractive deal.

Saw Suarez play the last five minutes in a friendly against Inter he didn't do too badly, i don't think he'll get game time this season unless he's been/get's put out on loan.[/quote']

Alright, thanks a lot i'll be going ahead with those deals :D

One other quick thing i've got Josh Mceachran' date=' Fabio Borini, Gael Kakuta and Ryan Bertrand in my Chelsea squad are they all worth keeping?[/quote']

Keep

Mceachran is a massive talent and will get quite a bit of game time this season so will rise from 80. Borini is now at Roma, and will get game time at a big club, so also has a chance of a rise.

Can Go

Unsure on Kakuta i think Bolton will play him but, i think you could sell him if you want, likewise with Bertrand who won't play any major part this season due to the consistency of Ashley Cole.

Anelka + Bruma = Vucinic

Are those good deals or not? I know I'm giving up two players for one with the same rating but I'd say Anelka and Malouda are on a downward slope

Keep Bruma, full Dutch international at just 19 and is the future defensive rock for Holand.

Yup.

Even if they both rise' date='two 94s for a 98 is a good deal.[/quote']

Pedro can go higher than 94 mate ! ;)

Torres = Drogba?

I have Drogba.

Thanks in advance :)

Definately' date=' People would be mad to say no to that deal, Regarding Drogba's age.

£5mil + Draxler = K.Walker?

Good or bad deal. I know Draxler has a lot of skill, but i see him having a lot of other talent in his way to get into the Germany team, where as i see Walker as the long term England Righ-back. Decisions, decisions.

Gamble that mate, Keep Draxler n try include somebody else ;)

Aguero+Di Maria=Xavi?

Who's making a better deal?

Whoevers getting Aguero and Di Maria without a doubt' date=' Espacially if your planning on staying with this team for a Couple years, If your getting Xavi you will regret this deal in a few years.

Akinfeev + Lampard to get Cech ?

Gamble, Cech is defo better than Akinfeev, But your losing Lampard, Who is still highly rated.

Should i swap Carrick + 500k for Song?

Yeah. Go for it' date=' Carrick isnt getting games, and If I remember right, Song is, Plus Song is younger.

Anelka + Bruma = Vucinic

The top deal is quality ! - The bottom is a gamble with Bruma in the deal But I would still say okish deal.

One other quick thing i've got Josh Mceachran' date=' Fabio Borini, Gael Kakuta and Ryan Bertrand in my Chelsea squad are they all worth keeping?[/quote']

Definately keep Mceachran hes goin be a good player in the future, Promising Lad, Signed a 5 year deal with chelsea not long ago.

Need a keeper badly in a new league set up wit arsenal...been offered lloris for song and almunia is that a gd deal?

Losing Song is a risk, But you can defo let Almunia go, I would say Ok deal ;).

Only keep Mceachran, others ok to go

Mata' date=' Willian, Pjanic, Dzsudzak, Menez, or Munian . (Long term) :)[/quote']

1. Mata

2. Munian

3. Willian

4. Pjanic

5. Menez

6. Dzsudzak