Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Do I sell Gotze? I am offered anyone from the Bayern Munich squad :confused:

You could get Lahm - Anybody ? - Ahh' date=' That wont happen, Their chairman wont allow that as its too much for Gotze despite the Super future ahead of him, Im guessin you will be aloud somebody like Gustavo or Kroos, Definately [b']Keep Gotze.[/b]

Should i swap my Johan Djourou for Nicolas Otamendi?

No' date=' A lot would say Yes, But you after think about the Clubs they are playing at, Djourou may have a lot of errors in his game but is still a starter at Arsenal unless he gets dropped after his recent bad performance at United, Probably best keep Djourou.

[/b']

£4.0mil = F.Delph

I would be getting Delph. Money doesn't really matter.

Thanks in advance.

Top deal mate, He seems to be starting for Villa lately :)

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

i know its not the right place but i need some 10k risers desperately' date=' no need to be massive like oxlaide chamberlain but even a +5 would be amazing,

ive bidded on nick powell and taishi taguchi, cant get chamberlain.

can anyone help me please[/quote']

I honestly know nothing about him, but HELGASON, Elfar Freyr moved from Iceland to AEK Athens. 22 year old CB, 70 rated. His Iceland club last season won the league and he was a starter so a rise couldn't be out of the question eventually for him.

I honestly know nothing about him' date=' but HELGASON, Elfar Freyr moved from Iceland to AEK Athens. 22 year old CB, 70 rated. His Iceland club last season won the league and he was a starter so a rise couldn't be out of the question eventually for him.[/quote']

cheers,

and to braucieno, if i posted as a new topic it would take longer to get answers IMO, whereas this page is viewed more often, and i am looking to make a deal which i need help on so its kinda help with deals :)

would of been a good deal if you could of gotten some good players for that 90 mil. oh well

my questions - should i get Vermaelen or Coentrao ? is Coentrao a starter ?

He's new to Madrid and only 1 game has gone, he started the whole 90 minutes. To me Coentrao was average, he might be getting some game time this season but I don't know. Their position is covered already with Marcelo though. He can still play on the left flank in midfield.

Without Vermaelen Arsenal's defence would fall apart. He has impressed this season especially against Liverpool.

I think Vermaelen has more stability but if you want a wild card go for coentrao

I'd personally give the edge to Coentro though, might get a rise just for starting 20 or 30 Madrid games.

I'm giving him - Alvaro Arbeloa and Sami Khedira

He's giving me - Alexis Sanchez

Is this a good deal? It looks good to me but when i see the total value difference' date=' he's getting 23m and i'm getting 13m

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance[/quote']

I think you're giving too much. Khedira is a starter for Madrid and Arbeloa is a sub who frequently gets subbed on. Also both play for their countries which are much better than Chile. As I see it, Sanchez and Khedira will be a 94/93 max. But Sanchez will play less because of the competition in midfield. Like you said yourself, the difference in valuation is 13M.

I think you're giving too much. Khedira is a starter for Madrid and Arbeloa is a sub who frequently gets subbed on. Also both play for their countries which are much better than Chile. As I see it' date=' Sanchez and Khedira will be a 94/93 max. But Sanchez will play less because of the competition in midfield. Like you said yourself, the difference in valuation is 13M.[/quote']

How about Callejon + Khedira for Sanchez?

Is this a good deal? It looks good to me but when i see the total value difference' date=' he's getting 23m and i'm getting 13m

It depends. Can you get rid of the depth? If so, then Sanchez would be a great buy compared to Arbeloa who did start half the games last season as did Khedira but never really forced their way in.

I think you're giving too much. Khedira is a starter for Madrid and Arbeloa is a sub who frequently gets subbed on. Also both play for their countries which are much better than Chile. As I see it' date=' Sanchez and Khedira will be a 94/93 max. But Sanchez will play less because of the competition in midfield. Like you said yourself, the difference in valuation is 13M.[/quote']

If that was true, then it'd work. Khedira started 20 games and was subbed in 5, hardly a starter for Madrid and didn't even make the bench against Zaragoza. Don't know if he was injured or not but that's still the point as he's never been a full out starter.

How about Callejon + Khedira for Sanchez?

Callejon did get a sub against Zaragoza, so who really knows how he'll do + Khedira isn't an automatic starter for Madrid while Sanchez did start against Villarreal. I'd probably do this deal due to the fact that waiting for Callejon to get big and waiting for Khedira to cement a spot in the team could take a while.

Would like one more opinion?

Cheers.

Otamendi > Djourou. No doubt whatsoever.

A very good deal IMO. Neither of the Madrid players are considered starters while Sanchez seems to be adjusting to Barcelona's style extremely fast. I wouldn't be surprised if he sent Pedro to the bench this season.

David Ospina or Handanovic?

Handanovic for me.

Would you give Brown Ideye + Benoit Cheyrou for Alvaro Negredo?

I reckon Negredo could rise this year' date=' but then again so could Ideye and there is also Cheyrou who seems safe at 90...

Any advice? :)[/quote']

No, Tbh I have never heard of Ideye, But Ive just searched him and hes young rated at 88, And like you say Cheyrou seems safe at 90, I wouldnt do this deal, Maybe try put one of these two players out of the deal then put somebody in the deal whos not as highly rated as the ones you have said.

Hope that Helps :)

Would you give Brown Ideye + Benoit Cheyrou for Alvaro Negredo?

I reckon Negredo could rise this year' date=' but then again so could Ideye and there is also Cheyrou who seems safe at 90...

Any advice? :)[/quote']

I'd stick with Ideye ane Cheyrou as you said Cheyrou is a solid 90 and I think ideye could get 89 next changes and could be a 90 in the future.