Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Tevez + £10M for Nasri...

Which side of the deal is better?:)

Id say whoever's getting 10M + Tevez is getting the better end of the deal .. i know hes rumoured to be off to Brazil but personally i think the rumours linking him with Inter are stronger and anyways he started today for City ahead of Nasri and had his family with him and they looked happy so there's every chance He'll stay.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Tevez for Muller and Kroos is good?

I'd think the Muller and Kroos deal is slightly better for the depth.

I'd think the Tevex + £10million is a bit better too really because that £10million could be useful to get a decent CM or AM if you need one and I think Tevez will still get a fair bit of football this season, given that his team are in Europe.

Guest <klhepworth.

Whoever is getting Nasri.
Yes if you are selling Tevez

ATM whoever getting Tevez' date=' but long term whoever getting Nasri[/quote']

Id say whoever's getting 10M + Tevez is getting the better end of the deal .. i know hes rumoured to be off to Brazil but personally i think the rumours linking him with Inter are stronger and anyways he started today for City ahead of Nasri and had his family with him and they looked happy so there's every chance He'll stay.
I'd think the Muller and Kroos deal is slightly better for the depth.

I'd think the Tevex + £10million is a bit better too really because that £10million could be useful to get a decent CM or AM if you need one and I think Tevez will still get a fair bit of football this season' date=' given that his team are in Europe.[/quote']

Hmm, slightly mixed response, I'm leaning towards doing the deal, as it is my Nasri, hmmm!

Hmm' date=' slightly mixed response, I'm leaning towards doing the deal, as it is my Nasri, hmmm![/quote']

I'm saying Nasri because, he is unhappy at City (Tevez), when he moves who will it be to? Corinthians? His rating will plummet if he moves to Brazil/Argentina which he would prefer, where as Nasri will becomse a Key player for City.

Guest <klhepworth.

I'm saying Nasri because' date=' he is unhappy at City (Tevez), when he moves who will it be to? Corinthians? His rating will plummet if he moves to Brazil/Argentina which he would prefer, where as Nasri will becomse a Key player for City.[/quote']

That is my worry too, I think I'll ponder on it:)

Di Maria + Mexes for Fabregas?

Yes' date=' Good deal for Fabregas mate.

My own problem:

Gotze = Muller + Alaba

I'm selling Gotze :confused:

[/b], Selling Gotze isnt the brightest of idea's but when you recieve a top offer like that its hard to reject, although when you press accept, Dont be surprised if it gets blocked by the SMFA :o

Tevez for Muller and Kroos is good?

If your getting Tevez Noooooo' date=' If your selling him then Yes.

Whoever is getting Nasri, Tev will probably move from City in the next window.

I need a defender. Which is better?

Alex SONG' date=' Mats HUMMELS or Neven SUBOTIC?[/quote']

HUMMELS

Would you give Brown Ideye + Benoit Cheyrou for Alvaro Negredo?

I reckon Negredo could rise this year' date=' but then again so could Ideye and there is also Cheyrou who seems safe at 90...

Any advice? :)[/quote']

I wouldn't. Like you said Negredo may rise this year, but Brown seems a very good player who could hit 89/90 in the near future while Cheyrou is pretty safe at 90.

David Ospina or Handanovic?

David Ospina is a cracking keeper. Matter of time until he's playing regularly for a top European club.

I need a defender. Which is better?

Alex SONG' date=' Mats HUMMELS or Neven SUBOTIC?[/quote']

Hummels.

Whoever is getting Tevez and 10M for now.

Giuseppe Rossi + Falcao = Aguero

im getting aguero' date=' good deal?[/quote']

I wouldn't. I believe Falcao could get 92/93 at Atletico Madrid within 2 years, and Rossi is more than safe at his current rating and supposedly had Barcelona sniffing around him in the summer aswell as Spurs. Might be slightly bias though as im a big fan of Falcao.

I'm saying Nasri because' date=' he is unhappy at City (Tevez), when he moves who will it be to? Corinthians? His rating will plummet if he moves to Brazil/Argentina which he would prefer, where as Nasri will becomse a Key player for City.[/quote']

to be fair he looked happy enough today. He has the same chance of moving to Brazil as he does Inter even less so in my opinion. Personally think he'll stay at City his family where there today and they seemed happy enough and with the way there shaping up i don't think anyone will blame him if he goes back on his word and stays at City especially now he has Aguero with him i think he might be a little more reluctant to leave plus i can't see any club from Brazil/Argentina meeting City Valuation of him worth a punt.

De Jong or Modric?

Modric for me

Should I swap Gabriel Paletta and Simon Mignolet for Rogerio Ceni? Ceni is one of my favourite keepers but he's old and Mignolet is much younger. Paletta I've been trying to get rid of for a while.

Keep Mignolet

Ignasi Miquel for Emmanuael Frimpong?

Frimpong

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Vucinic for Forlan?

I know Forlan is older but he is replacing Eto'o and he has more of a chance of staying at 92 with Inter. Am I right?

i wouldnt do it. Forlan isnt sure to be starting, and even if he starts, i doubt he can become vital for inter.

Vucinic on the otehr hand shown that he can be the man for Juventus, and also the age factor. Id keep vucinic if i were you.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Depends. With a new manager that typically plays a 3-4-3' date=' who knows how Forlan will fit in.[/quote']
i wouldnt do it. Forlan isnt sure to be starting' date=' and even if he starts, i doubt he can become vital for inter.

Vucinic on the otehr hand shown that he can be the man for Juventus, and also the age factor. Id keep vucinic if i were you.[/quote']

Hmm I forgot they played 3-4-3. I just thought I would do this since Inter > Juventus.

Thanks, I will reject this deal then.

De Jong or Modric?

Well In real life I would probably prefer have Modric' date=' Not so much for De Jong as he's dirty but I dont mind him on the game because hes a safe 92 like Luca, Any really, I would probably go for [b']Modric[/b] if I had the option.

Ignasi Miquel for Emmanuael Frimpong?

I would have Frimpong' date=' I think he started today, Now arsenal have signed Mertesacker, Miguel is further down the pecking order.

My Vucinic for Forlan?

I know Forlan is older but he is replacing Eto'o and he has more of a chance of staying at 92 with Inter. Am I right?

I would defo keep Vucinic due to age.