lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Guest <klhepworth.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thanks for all the responses to my Nasri/Tevez deal, going to ponder on it for a while:)

Drogba + Borini + Amount of cash I'm not sure of yet = Pique

Terry + Bertrand + 3.5M = Ribery

Basically Pique would replace Terry and Ribery would replace Drogba (I have a winger i can put up front)

Alternately i could do Terry + Ben Gordon = Schweinsteiger instead of the Ribery deal

Drogba + Borini + Amount of cash I'm not sure of yet = Pique

Terry + Bertrand + 3.5M = Ribery

Basically Pique would replace Terry and Ribery would replace Drogba (I have a winger i can put up front)

Alternately i could do Terry + Ben Gordon = Schweinsteiger instead of the Ribery deal

They seem good deals, Altho Borini as a good future ahead of him as hes a young prospect and has moved to a club where he;s probably getting game time.

Should i sell E.Munoz for 12mil and get Jorge ROLANDO for 11.1mil ?

Marco REUS of £1' date='593,000 plus Mehmet EKICI .I would be Buying Reus,is it a good Deal ?[/quote']

100% do the bottom one Reus has had a good start to the season and so have Gladbach not to sure about the top one but I'd serouisly consider it I'd do it if Rolando is going to be a starter for you.

could someone please rank these ?

Lampard

Modric

Carrick

Gourcuff

Lass Diarra

Ribas

thank you very much

Lampard

Modric

Gourcuff

Ribas

Carrick

Lass Diarra

Gomez + Kroos for Higuain?

Whoever is getting Gomez and Kross is getting the better end of the deal in my opinion I think Gomez could have a shot at 94 this season.

Should I sell Pedro and get Mascherano & Milos Krasic?

Good or bad deal?

Keep Pedro mate Definately' date=' Pedro can keep goin up more, Not sure how far Krasic can go but I'm quite sure Javier Mascherano wont hit 94.

Should i sell E.Munoz for 12mil and get Jorge ROLANDO for 11.1mil ?

Yeah mate, Although nobody is sure of Munoz's future yet, He could go to a big club and get games and turn out to be a star.

Marco REUS of £1,593,000 plus Mehmet EKICI .I would be Buying Reus,is it a good Deal ?

Tight one, Ekici is getting games since moving from his previous big club and as surely got a top future ahead of him Although Reus is a young big talent, Good deal in terms of current ratings.

could someone please rank these ?

Lampard

Modric

Carrick

Gourcuff

Lass Diarra

Ribas

thank you very much

1) Lampard

2) Modric

3) Gourcuff

4) Lassana Diarra

5) Ribas

6) Carrick

Gomez + Kroos for Higuain?

Whoever is getting Gomez and Kroos definately.

Jordan Henderson (88) + Pazzini (91) = Kompany (92)

T.Kroos (89) + araujo (77) = De Jong (92)

I would be selling Kompany and De Jong, Do they look good or bad deals for me ?

Turns out i didn't have the cash to do the deal i mentioned on the last page so i have to do

Drogba + Matej Delac + 2.2M = Pique

Terry + Ben Gordan = Schweinsteiger

Good deals?

Both good deals mate :)

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Jordan Henderson (88) + Pazzini (91) = Kompany (92)

T.Kroos (89) + araujo (77) = De Jong (92)

I would be selling Kompany and De Jong' date=' Do they look good or bad deals for me ?

Both [b']good deals[/b] mate :)

very good deals mate, very good :)

Why to sell De jong for Araujo+Kroos?Kroos really doesn't look as a VERY good player..he's just a good player.De jong it's solid 92 and can be 93 with UCL Football and etc.I would do first deal but two defffo not.

Why to sell De jong for Araujo+Kroos?Kroos really doesn't look as a VERY good player..he's just a good player.De jong it's solid 92 and can be 93 with UCL Football and etc.I would do first deal but two defffo not.

oh sorry i thought he was getting the two city players, then both dealls are bad for me, sorry again my fault :o you know i read his post very quickly :)

Thanks

First deal sounds a fair deal..Pazzini can get 92 this season and Henderson had a bright future but depends if you have a cover for Kompany.

Yeah' date=' I thought this deal seemed alright, i will have a look if I can find anybody to replace Kompany.

oh sorry i thought he was getting the two city players, then both dealls are bad for me, sorry again my fault :o you know i read his post very quickly :)

Ok, Thanks mate.

Lisandro Lopez + cash = Mats Hummels?

I would be offering Lopez and cash?

yes, but it depends on the amount of cash you will give :)