• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Kaka for Pjanic and Lamela?

I'm giving away kaka

Definitely no. Kaka is not doing too well at Real but he is still 94. Lamela is right now only rated 86 and wasn't even on the bench for Roma's opening game. No opinion on Pjanic but he is only 90. A 86 + 90 for a 94 just doesn't make any sense.

I'm giving away kaka

Tale of 2 stories. You can go that an 86 + 90 doesn't = a 94. Or you can go that Kaka is on his way down to a 93 with 30 minutes in 2 games and after watching Pjanic today, he's going to be a big star at Roma while Lamela will eventually become one at Roma. So, if you're willing to give into the youth and wait and hope they both become big and aren't afraid to lose such a high rated player, then I'd do it.

Tale of 2 stories. You can go that an 86 + 90 doesn't = a 94. Or you can go that Kaka is on his way down to a 93 with 30 minutes in 2 games and after watching Pjanic today' date=' he's going to be a big star at Roma while Lamela will eventually become one at Roma. So, if you're willing to give into the youth and wait and hope they both become big and aren't afraid to lose such a high rated player, then I'd do it.[/quote']

Yeah i'll do it, I have Fabulous Fab :D

Dani Alves 1

Phillip Lahm 3

Sergio Ramos 2

In which order would you go for these guys? 1 being the best

Same dilemma for these batch

Marcelo 1

Evra 2

Cole 3

Casillas 1

Lloris 3

Neuer 2

Adler 4

Also a tough one here' date='

D. Silva or ozil? OZIL every day of the week/month/year;)

Thanks for the advices in advance.:)[/quote']

Answers for you ;-)

Dani Alves

Phillip Lahm

Sergio Ramos

Marcelo

Evra

Cole

Casillas

Lloris

Neuer

Adler

D. Silva or ozil?

1.Alves(95 rated and imo best rb in the world still.)

2.Ramos(great and safe buy, also versatile)

3.Lahm (insanly good buy aswell lol..)

1.Cole(just ahead of Marcelo just for being 2 ratings higher already, he's playing great for Chelsea)

2.Marcelo ( If you are in it for the long term, I'd go for this guy instead, no doubt in my mind he'll reach 94 in a year or so.

3.Evra

1.Casillas

2.Neuer

3.Lloris

4.Adler

And I'd take Ozil over Silva, but just..

Asked the other day but didnt get a response. Should I swap Mignolet and Paletta for Rogerio Ceni? Ceni is one of my favourite keepers and I am in need of an 89+ keeper but he is old and the two players I'm offering are young prospects. Saying that, Brad Friedel is 40 and says he can play on until 42, so Ceni could probably last another 4 years.

Asked the other day but didnt get a response. Should I swap Mignolet and Paletta for Rogerio Ceni? Ceni is one of my favourite keepers and I am in need of an 89+ keeper but he is old and the two players I'm offering are young prospects. Saying that' date=' Brad Friedel is 40 and says he can play on until 42, so Ceni could probably last another 4 years.[/quote']

If I was in your position I would do that. Even if CENI continues for just another couple of years, during that time better GK prospects will emerge that you will be able to challenge for imo.

A decent stop-gap if you will.

Asked the other day but didnt get a response. Should I swap Mignolet and Paletta for Rogerio Ceni? Ceni is one of my favourite keepers and I am in need of an 89+ keeper but he is old and the two players I'm offering are young prospects. Saying that' date=' Brad Friedel is 40 and says he can play on until 42, so Ceni could probably last another 4 years.[/quote']

I don't think so Mignolet is doing pretty well. There's always a chance Ceni will play till 48, Kevin Poole's 48 and he hasn't retired.

Simply enough - Short team - Ceni

Long term - Mignolet

If you're really struggling with Mignolet as your goalkeeper and other teams in your division have much higher rated keeps do it.

If you keep Mignolet i'd sell Paletta as he's chewing at your wage bill

I don't think so Mignolet is doing pretty well. There's always a chance Ceni will play till 48' date=' Kevin Poole's 48 and he hasn't retired.

Simply enough - Short team - Ceni

Long term - Mignolet

If you're really struggling with Mignolet as your goalkeeper and other teams in your division have much higher rated keeps do it.

If you keep Mignolet i'd sell Paletta as he's chewing at your wage bill[/quote']

Agree with this, I'd try my best to keep Mignolet.

Vidal for Ramires? Good deal?

I have Vidal :)

thanks!

I would definately keep Vidal mate' date=' Ramires isnt getting in the chelsea team.

I'm giving away kaka

Nah, You ar'nt getting enough, Lamela is quality so try get him, But see if you can get something better than pjanic.

Dani Alves

Phillip Lahm

Sergio Ramos

Marcelo

Evra

Cole

Casillas

Lloris

Neuer

Adler

D. Silva or ozil?

1) Ramos

2) Alves

3) Lahm

1) Marcelo

2) Cole

3) Evra

1) Casillas

2) Neuer

3) Lloris

4) Adler

I would probably pick Ozil mate, Better club.

OBI, Joel CMCM 20 77 LnL

ESPOSITO, Antonio LB-LMLB/LM 21 75

DONATI, Giulio CB-RBCB/RB 21 80

BERETTA, Samuele RM-WRM/Wing 21 76

GERBO, Alberto CMCM 21 78

FORTUNATO, Jacopo

Hi Guys, 20 year old and five 21 year olds from Inter Milans youth squad, Am I ok to sell these or is there a rise coming up for any of them ??

Rafael TOLOI or Mário FERNANDES? Who should I buy? Who is the grater talent?

If I could'nt ask anybody I would probably go for Toloi, But thats me not being totally sure, I would say you need more opinions on this ;)

OBI' date=' Joel CMCM 20 77 LnL

ESPOSITO, Antonio LB-LMLB/LM 21 75

DONATI, Giulio CB-RBCB/RB 21 80

BERETTA, Samuele RM-WRM/Wing 21 76

GERBO, Alberto CMCM 21 78

FORTUNATO, Jacopo

Hi Guys, 20 year old and five 21 year olds from Inter Milans youth squad, Am I ok to sell these or is there a rise coming up for any of them ??

[/quote']

Keep Joel Obi - he played again yesterday and is a pretty good prospect. It would surprise me if he wasnt at least 84/85 by the end of the season

I have been offered 18m + Martin Kelly in exchange for Lisandro Lopez' date=' I view this as a good deal although was originally looking for Hummels in exchange for Lisandro + cash? which deal would you guys view as the best?

Any advice would be most apprieciated![/quote']

It does depend on how much value money has in your gameworld.

However Hummels > Kelly by miles and milse and miles. He is a future 94 imo whilst from what I seen of Kelly he is a 89-90 max imo.

I have been offered 18m + Martin Kelly in exchange for Lisandro Lopez' date=' I view this as a good deal although was originally looking for Hummels in exchange for Lisandro + cash? which deal would you guys view as the best?

It's hard to say, we are yet to see Kelly play in his favoured position of CB for Liverpool, hes been a great RB and is a future 90+ if he plays as good at CB as he is now at RB. Hummels.. what more can be said, fantastic player, I'd try and get him over Kelly but if the deal isn't possible then the Kelly one is more than fair.

Turns out Hummels is at another club, not the one who made this offer (although still an interested club!) the club who has Kelly also has Sakho, just wondering who is the better prospect out of these two players?

Yeah good deal, I would do that, Sell Lisandro for £18m plus Kelly then buy Hummels.

Walcott for Grosskreutz and Gundagon?

I have Walcott atm.

Top deal, Like Duffman says do that deal and never turn back :).