• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'm worried as Sahin hasn’t featured at all for Real Madrid in the past 2 games' date=' is he going to play much at all? I’m thinking of selling or p/e him for another player like a Muller or some1else, or do I hold on to him? What should I do? :confused:[/quote']

Sahin is injured atm when he'll be fit he will probably start playing some matches.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

i'm playing in spanish Championship with atletico de madrid

it's a good deal trade falcão+2M=alexandro pato or thomas muller?

if it's a good deal who best: Pato or muller?

I would choose Muller out of those three players. He's a great player for FC Bayern, he gets his minutes, scores, plays as a starter for Germany (who are brilliant) and was my fav WC player too! Pato is brilliant but Muller edges him (and not just because he started on the bench recently). For me Falcao and 2m is a a good deal if you can get muller as he should increase from 92.

My Wilshere 89 and Bojan 88 for Thomas Muller??

Cheers guys.

The fact that Wilshere is included in the deal makes it unbalanced. If he were to keep his progress rate steady' date=' there's no reason for him not to surpass Muller rating-wise.

Walcott and Mertesacker for Thiago Silva? Im giving both Arsenal players for Silva.

Good deal?

I'd do it. Silva is one of the best CB's in the world and his rating should reflect that at some point.

i'm playing in spanish Championship with atletico de madrid

it's a good deal trade falcão+2M=alexandro pato or thomas muller?

if it's a good deal who best: Pato or muller?

Either deal it good in my opinion. I'd think Pato edges Muller though.

Rafael TOLOI or Mário FERNANDES? Who should I buy? Who is the grater talent?

Talent wise' date=' I'd say Toloi > Fernandes. SM wise, Fernandes might be better off for now.

Sevilla have made an offer to FC Porto to swap Ânderson NENE and Sejad SALIHOVIC for Ribas DIEGO

Who'd be getting the better deal?

The manager receiving Nene & Salihovic.

My Nesta for Mertesacker?

Thanks.

I'd keep Nesta. Should be safe if Milan manage to replicate last season's form.

Thanks.

It depends on if Mertesacker is at an external club or not, if you can wait to buy him then probably keep Nesta for now and get Mertesacker later but if it's a limited opportunity then I'd probably do it purely because Mertesacker is that little bit younger and I believe Nesta will probably hang up his boots at the end of this season.

Sell Meireles for 24million?

Players in my team who can play in the centre as a DM/CM/AM- De Jong' date=' Gerrard, Emerton, Chu-Young Park.

Also have Thiago Silva and Pepe.. of which I play a 3-5-2 with Pepe as the DM.[/quote']

What can 24m get you? I think Meireles will play enough under AVB to be a safe 91, besides he's a regular for the Portuguese national team too.

Emerton isn't special tbh, he's worst than Meireles and Park is more of a forward. Gerrard is still a good player but he's into his 30s currently. Among your CMs, only De Jong is young and solid so I'd advice you to keep Meireles if cash is useless.

Thanks.

Nesta's still one of the best CB's in world football' date=' no doubt, still has atleast 2 seasons left in him imo, and one of the major reasons behind Silva's development, however in terms of SM id take Mertesacker as he has more value and should keep his 92.

anyone?

Salvatore BOCCHETTI (89) of Rubin in the Russian league 11mill any chance of 90? I rarely watch the russian league and alot seem stuck on 89.

Id take Fahrmann personally.

No, Bocchetti will stay.