• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Guest <klhepworth.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should I sell Torres for 50m and Dzeko? My other strikers are Rossi' date=' Pato, Beznema, Llorente, Pazzini and Gomez.[/quote']

If the cash is useful, then great, great, great deal!

Pastore or Borja Varelo? (Can I have short term and long term answers please). :)

Short term: Pastore (Or Varelo if you don't have enough money for Pastore)

Long term: Pastore

Villarreal are a better club than PSG at the moment, they still have Rossi, Nilmar and Lopez although they have lost Capdevila and Santi Cazorla, but are in the Champions League.

PSG are a growing club, they've acquired some great players like Pastore, and should be challenging for the Champions league places soon.

I can't seem Valero going above 91 because Villarreal aren't that great. Rossi got 92 because he was fantastic, and he deserved it, but I doubt Valero is going to lead them to the league title and Champions League final, so he'll stay at 90.

Pastore will probably stay at 90 for the time being, as PSG aren't in the CL, but if this year they do really well and lead the league and/or Pastore plays well, he could easily get 91, and above.

And of course, if Pastore were to move (which is more likely than Valero moving) sometime in the future, Chelsea like him, and if he was to play there his rating would rocket up :)

So, get Pastore mate :)

Will Christian ABBIATI stay at 90 and keep his n.1 spot? Milan have a LOT of goalkeepers. He started the 2-2 draw. 6 mill or while i wait for GUITA to rise

Lastly Khouma BABACAR i haven't seen him play in yonks, I'm assuming 4 million would still be a worthy investment?

Thanks in advance

Dimitri Payet for me' date=' Will be playing champions league football this year and IMO has more chance of rising in the short term.[/quote']

Thanks mate!

Diego Perotti or Dimitri Payet??? Can anyone tell me which one I should buy? both 89 who's got the most chance of rising to a 90?

Any more opinions?

Dimitri Payet for me' date=' Will be playing champions league football this year and IMO has more chance of rising in the short term.[/quote']

For once he is right ;):P

Perotti's seriously stalled at present and mde no real progress over the past year, very in and out performer. No doubting his ability but he just cant seem to put it together on a consistent basis for any period of time sadly as he should be doing much better.

As For Payet Ste summed up the reasons why SM wise he is a better option, Champs League football in a side capable of winning things in there home country all advantages Sevilla dont have.

For once he is right ;):P

Perotti's seriously stalled at present and mde no real progress over the past year' date=' very in and out performer. No doubting his ability but he just cant seem to put it together on a consistent basis for any period of time sadly as he should be doing much better.

As For Payet Ste summed up the reasons why SM wise he is a better option, Champs League football in a side capable of winning things in there home country all advantages Sevilla dont have.[/quote']

Thnx mate :D

In a new Game World.

Talking Youths here - Manchester United are interested in signing my:

Coutinho (19 rated 86) - Casnos ( 18 Rated 85)

I am interested in their:

Phil Jones (19 Rated 87) - Maybe Chris Smalling (21 rated 87)

- I am about to bid for Phil jones, And offer them a straight swap with Countinho, Both seem very promising for the future, However, Not been in the GW long, Only just over 24 Hours, and already in my youth squad when transfers are done its goin look a bit unbalanced with lots of mids and strikers and not many defenders.

Do you think this is fair (Phil Jones for Coutinho) ??

I would be getting Phil Jones...

In a new Game World.

- I am about to bid for Phil jones' date=' And offer them a straight swap with Countinho, Both seem very promising for the future, However, Not been in the GW long, Only just over 24 Hours, and already in my youth squad when transfers are done its goin look a bit unbalanced with lots of mids and strikers and not many defenders.

I would be getting Phil Jones...[/quote']

No, it's not fair. That offer for Jones would be insulting IMO and Coutinho + Casnos = Jones is still a good deal for you, I'd say.

In a new Game World.

- I am about to bid for Phil jones' date=' And offer them a straight swap with Countinho, Both seem very promising for the future, However, Not been in the GW long, Only just over 24 Hours, and already in my youth squad when transfers are done its goin look a bit unbalanced with lots of mids and strikers and not many defenders.

I would be getting Phil Jones...[/quote']

Would be great for you, horrendous for him they are quite a long way apart in terms of ability and prospects

Said it 18months ago before most people had heard of him, Phil Jones is the best young talent in English football, Guy oozes class and is the closest thing to John Terry I have seen for ages in many aspects.