Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

In a new Game World.

Talking Youths here - Manchester United are interested in signing my:

Coutinho (19 rated 86) - Casnos ( 18 Rated 85)

I am interested in their:

Phil Jones (19 Rated 87) - Maybe Chris Smalling (21 rated 87)

- I am about to bid for Phil jones' date=' And offer them a straight swap with Countinho, Both seem very promising for the future, However, Not been in the GW long, Only just over 24 Hours, and already in my youth squad when transfers are done its goin look a bit unbalanced with lots of mids and strikers and not many defenders.

Do you think this is fair (Phil Jones for Coutinho) ??

I would be getting Phil Jones...[/quote']

I'd take Jones over Coutinho :)

Any more opinions?

I'd go with Payet as well :)

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

I have about 25M to spend with my Borussia Dortmund team.

Well, 26.5M anyway.

I got promoted, and I'm doing alright in Division 1, but my team isn't that great.

So, who out of these should I buy?

Toulalan- 15.1M

Pjanic- 14.4

Lisandro- 15.3

Gourcuff- 14.5

Akinfeev 14.3

Falcao- 16.7

And here's my starting XI and subs...

bdXI.jpg

Other players of note:

Kagawa

Santana

Hajnal

Kehl

Who would you get if you had this team and my funds? :)

No' date=' it's not fair. That offer for Jones would be insulting IMO and Coutinho + Casnos = Jones is still a good deal for you, I'd say.[/quote']

God, You must rate Phil jones very highly, Then again I do myself, I also rate Coutinho and Casnos very highly, And they could become very good in the future, But then again I think this is a tough one to call because when Vidic and Ferdinand are both fit, they will come in at centre back with smalling starting at Right Back, So it is a tough one really.

Thanks for your reply :)

Well' date=' 26.5M anyway.

I got promoted, and I'm doing alright in Division 1, but my team isn't that great.

Toulalan- 15.1M

Pjanic- 14.4

Lisandro- 15.3

Gourcuff- 14.5

Akinfeev 14.3

Falcao- 16.7

[img']http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g361/tombstone15/bdXI.jpg[/img]

Other players of note:

Kagawa

Santana

Hajnal

Kehl

1. Falcao

2. Gourcuff

3. Afinkeev

4. Pjanic

5. Lisandro

6. Toulalan

In that order for me.

Guest <klhepworth.

Well' date=' 26.5M anyway.

Toulalan- 15.1M

Pjanic- 14.4

Lisandro- 15.3

Gourcuff- 14.5

[b']Akinfeev 14.3

Falcao- 16.7[/b]

bdXI.jpg

Other players of note:

Kagawa

Santana

Hajnal

Kehl

I'd prioritise them two, especially Akinfeev because in goal is where you are weakest in terms of the future:)

Lisandro would be a nice signing for you too, you could sell Kehl to get two of the three I think you should get:)

Is 20m a fair price for Aly Cissokho' date=' initially the manager said he would only accept P/E as cash was not important, although now is prepared to take a cash offer and has suggested around the 20m mark (he brought him for 14.5m) any thought on this please?[/quote']

Any other LB's available? I'd assume he is eyeing a replacement, there could be better options out there, tell us who else is available, if nobody is then yes do it.

Yeah' date=' would pay anything to get messi, great deal.[/quote']
Well you've pretty much guaranteed yourself a 99 for the next 5-6 years+ so yes' date=' It's a really good deal. Though if you don't have a lot off depth, that could become a problem.[/quote']

Thanks this side is one of my favourite GC teams, will do the deal. Just wasn't sure on losing neymar. but the other manager seems a big fan of his.

I have plenty of depth, Alex song is currently on a level 1 concern for not playing games as he doesn't break into my 1st team :o. i have alexis sanchez and pato upfront. so i'll shift sanchez onto the wing. and put messi + pato up top.

1. Falcao

2. Gourcuff

3. Afinkeev

4. Pjanic

5. Lisandro

6. Toulalan

In that order for me.

I'd prioritise them two' date=' especially Akinfeev because in goal is where you are weakest in terms of the future:)

Lisandro would be a nice signing for you too, you could sell Kehl to get two of the three I think you should get:)[/quote']

Thanks fellas, I think I'll get Falcao and Akinfeev, cheers :)

Will Christian ABBIATI stay at 90 and keep his n.1 spot? Milan have a LOT of goalkeepers. He started the 2-2 draw. 6 mill or while i wait for GUITA to rise

Lastly Khouma BABACAR i haven't seen him play in yonks' date=' I'm assuming 4 million would still be a worthy investment?

Thanks in advance[/quote']

anyone.....?

anyone.....?

No reason Abbiati should lose it unless he gets injured. Amelia's his biggest competition but can't see him overtaking.

Babacar is a good investment. He's been pushed down the pecking order with Jovetic back from injury and Silva signing. He is only 18 though, he's got some good talent, probably be used as a sub if he plays like last season.

No reason Abbiati should lose it unless he gets injured. Amelia's his biggest competition but can't see him overtaking.

Babacar is a good investment. He's been pushed down the pecking order with Jovetic back from injury and Silva signing. He is only 18 though' date=' he's got some good talent, probably be used as a sub if he plays like last season.[/quote']

Thanks mate, and thanks to the responder of my earlier post. In my research i found out that i'm signing a self proclaimed "fascist" in Abbiati, i hope the sponsers don't leave! I'll try and do you proud in my Napoli team.:)

How will players like Cambiasso' date=' Zanetti and Maicon fare in the next Serie A changes? All down? By how much?[/quote']

Cambiasso and Zanetti are still starters. Maicon's injured. However, due to age and possible position, they all have the possibility of going down 1. But as pointed out, it's still far too early.

Wilshere' date=' damiao and Montoya for alexis Sanchez?

I'd be getting Sanchez, what u think?[/quote']

Whoaaaa!! No no no no no No! :eek:

Young players you must never let go of (unless you are getting Messi with them):

Gotze

Wilshere

Neymar

Hazard

M'vila

Eriksen

Oxlade Chamberlain

Miyaichi

Deulofeu

Kovacic

These are the ones I can think from top of my head, others will tell you more.

I have personally rejected Muller + Alaba for my Gotze, and have been rejected when I tried to give Ribery for Gotze + Neymar

Never let go of these players! ;)