Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Wilshere' date=' damiao and Montoya for alexis Sanchez?

I'd be getting Sanchez, what u think?[/quote']

Hmmm, No, I wouldnt do that mate, Wilshere is a starter when fit at arsenal, damiao plays for his club always linked with good european sides, montoya is a very promising player and is always likely to do well coming out of Barcelona's reserves, Sanchez over the season is likely to be a sub in all important games and will probably be a regular substitute.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Wilshere' date=' damiao and Montoya for alexis Sanchez?

I'd be getting Sanchez, what u think?[/quote']

That looks unbalanced to me. As good as sanchez is / could be, Wilshire has bags of potential and is NT starter too. Damiao just scored for brazil vs Ghana and will increase when he leaves Brazil. and Montoya i don't know but i hear he's a good prospect at Barca.

Manager in my gameworld MAY be prepared to let Hummels go but ONLY in a P/E deal. Below is my squad any suggestions on who to offer in exchange?

Any help would be most apprieciated!

MANDANDA, Steve

CLICHY, Gaël

SAGNA, Bacary

MERTESACKER, Per

MEXES, Philippe

VIDA, Domagoj

BUSQUETS, Sergio

SONG, Alex

NASRI, Samir

HAMSIK, Marek

GOURCUFF, Yoann

CANALES, Sergio

LJAJIC, Adem

KOMAN, Vladimir

PEDRO, Rodríguez

ARSHAVIN, Andrei

CHADLI, Nacer

CLEVERLEY, Tom

VAN PERSIE, Robin

LISANDRO, López

KEIRRISON, Carneiro

WELBECK, Danny

ADEBAYOR, Emmanuel

Manager in my gameworld MAY be prepared to let Hummels go but ONLY in a P/E deal. Below is my squad any suggestions on who to offer in exchange?

Any help would be most apprieciated!

MANDANDA' date=' Steve

CLICHY, Gaël

SAGNA, Bacary

MERTESACKER, Per

MEXES, Philippe

VIDA, Domagoj

BUSQUETS, Sergio

SONG, Alex

NASRI, Samir

HAMSIK, Marek

GOURCUFF, Yoann

CANALES, Sergio

LJAJIC, Adem

KOMAN, Vladimir

PEDRO, Rodríguez

ARSHAVIN, Andrei

CHADLI, Nacer

CLEVERLEY, Tom

VAN PERSIE, Robin

LISANDRO, López

KEIRRISON, Carneiro

WELBECK, Danny

ADEBAYOR, Emmanuel[/quote']

Any of them except Van Persie, Pedro, Sagna, Nasri and Busquets. I would suggest Arshavin or Gourcouff

Badstuber or Marin, can only get one

Defenders,

Criscito (90) - Kolarov - (89) - Koscielny (89) - Smalling (87) - lovren (88) - Abate (89)

Wingers

Gervinho (90) - Sam (89) - Grosskreutz (89) - Ilicic - (88)

another question on the side: anyone have any idea how much prize money you get for finishing second in english div 1

A manager has offered me Pastore and Montoya for my Lampard. I was looking through his squad and some players that interested me were Ronaldo, Hamsik, Pastore, Zapata, Otamendi, Lescott, Damiao, Adam Johnson, Mikel and Gago.

I already have quite a strong squad and none of this players would go into the first team other than Ronaldo of course but I doubt he would allow me to take him. Also Lampard is my starter AM/CM with Kaka. But after Kaka my next best would be a 91. So I thought either Hamsik or Pastore must definitely be involved in the deal. Which one should I take?

And what is the next player I should take? Who can rise the highest? Or should I try for a deal involving both Hamsik and Pastore?

A manager has offered me Pastore and Montoya for my Lampard. I was looking through his squad and some players that interested me were Ronaldo' date=' Hamsik, Pastore, Zapata, Otamendi, Lescott, Damiao, Adam Johnson, Mikel and Gago.

I already have quite a strong squad and none of this players would go into the first team other than Ronaldo of course but I doubt he would allow me to take him. Also Lampard is my starter AM/CM with Kaka. But after Kaka my next best would be a 91. So I thought either Hamsik or Pastore must definitely be involved in the deal. Which one should I take?

And what is the next player I should take? Who can rise the highest? Or should I try for a deal involving both Hamsik and Pastore?[/quote']

I personally like Hamsik and Adam Johnson.

Should i sell Leonel Galeano? The offer is 6'3M

I don't think so he has potential :P

I got 2 deals in hand

Drogba=Gomez+5M

Benzema=Carvalho+Jansen+12M

what should I do? (bold are mine)

I'd do them both' date=' although i'm not sure how much game time Benzema will get. I'm confident about Drogba - Gomez though.

RVP + Jack Wilshere = Bastian Schweinteger

Am I giving away to much to try and sign Schweinsteiger?

Keep Wilshere and RVP. :D Wilshere will be looking to fill Cesc's shoes

I really don't know what to do with this deal. I have Eden Hazard' date=' and the other manager have offered Ashley Young and Chicharito. Both Young and Chicharito should rise, but I'm doubting this deal because I hate United. Am I making a fantastic deal if I accept the offer?[/quote']

Hehe, this is 2375 XD

But yes i'd say that's a great deal for you mate. Getting two players who can hit 91+ in the next changes for someone who isn't likely to rise next changes. But Hazard can definitely rise once he makes a move to a bigger club.

I'd do it!

I really don't know what to do with this deal. I have Eden Hazard' date=' and the other manager have offered Ashley Young and Chicharito. Both Young and Chicharito should rise, but I'm doubting this deal because I hate United. Am I making a fantastic deal if I accept the offer?[/quote']

Yeah i've just realised it's 2375 too.

Definitely do it. The 10m makes it so much more admirable

If u don't like them don't do the deal, good deal if u need depth and both players will be 92+s in the future.

do it all day long, as wonderful as hazrad is, youngs going to rise by at least +1 the way hes going and chicarito well hes chicarito what more can i say :D