Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I really don't know what to do with this deal. I have Eden Hazard' date=' and the other manager have offered Ashley Young and Chicharito. Both Young and Chicharito should rise, but I'm doubting this deal because I hate United. Am I making a fantastic deal if I accept the offer?[/quote']

I paid 70 million for Hazard, just saying. Or maybe i mean overpaid... but all the good players were gone and they all seemed to believe the colour of my money was counterfeit. Young and Hernandez are class, and will rise. Hazard you'll have to wait a while for like me! Bear in mind that a lot of managers will never let Hazard go.

3 players for debate:

Ryo MIYAICHI - getting for 4m. Anyone SEEN him, is it smoke & mirrors?

Mattia DESTRO - young at Siena, could sell for 3.5m

Vicente GUAITA - Why so low (87) for a Valencia CL keeper. are him and Soldado hampered by no NT? Soldado is only 90 but IS A BEAST!

Thoughts appreciated gentlemen

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ibra + Suárez + Gervinho for Rooney and Eto'o?

The three on the let it who i would take. Ibra should stay this season and will be at the same value after his T/B if you get him in the deal. Im a liverpool fan and can tell you Suarez is amazing. He will rise to 92 soon but i see him as being a future 93/94+ player. Gervinho has done alright and if Arsenal recover he could rise. Rooney is really good and should rise. Eto'o will drop massively in russia.

These are the ratingting i think the players will have at the end of the season:

Ibra:96

Suarez:93

Gervinho:90

Rooney:96

Eto'o:93/92

Overall I would take the first three.

Also can you help me please, is Monreal a sub at Mallaroca or is he just injured? Quite important in a big deal.

Also can you help me please' date=' is Monreal a sub at Mallaroca or is he just injured? Quite important in a big deal.[/quote']

Firstly, he plays for Malaga. :P

Secondly, he has been brought on as a substitute in the first game for Malaga and was kept on the bench in the 2nd, after Eliseu started at fullback for them. If he is used regularly as a sub, I can see him dropping to 88, despite him being a good player. However, I can see him breaking into the first XI as he is a good LB IMO - I'm not sure if there is an ulterior reason for him being on the bench though, like injury but I suspect there isn't as he has been called upon from the bench against Sevilla.

Firstly' date=' he plays for Malaga. :P

Secondly, he has been brought on as a substitute in the first game for Malaga and was kept on the bench in the 2nd, after Eliseu started at fullback for them. If he is used regularly as a sub, I can see him dropping to 88, despite him being a good player. However, I can see him breaking into the first XI as he is a good LB IMO - I'm not sure if there is an ulterior reason for him being on the bench though, like injury but I suspect there isn't as he has been called upon from the bench against Sevilla.[/quote']

Thanks mate, repped you.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Also can you help me please' date=' is Monreal a sub at Mallaroca or is he just injured? Quite important in a big deal.[/quote']

Pretty difficult question TBH.

Pellegrini started to play Eliseu at the end of last season because Manu Torres and Mtiliga were very very poor so he knew that this was the weakest position in the team.

Málaga tried to sign Jose Ángel but he joined Roma so they signed Monreal for 6M. Because of this,everybody(including me) thought that Monreal would start because he's better than Eliseu(trust me). Problem is that Pellegrini loves attacking full backs and Eliseu is great going forward and Monreal is the opposite(he's working hard to be better going forward I've read)

In conclusion,if you're going to do a great deal don't worry for Monreal as I think he'll never be 91+ rated.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Pretty difficult question TBH.

Pellegrini started to play Eliseu at the end of last season because Manu Torres and Mtiliga were very very poor so he knew that this was the weakest position in the team.

Málaga tried to sign Jose Ángel but he joined Roma so they signed Monreal for 6M. Because of this' date='everybody(including me) thought that Monreal would start because he's better than Eliseu(trust me). Problem is that Pellegrini [b']loves[/b] attacking full backs and Eliseu is great going forward and Monreal is the opposite(he's working hard to be better going forward I've read)

In conclusion,if you're going to do a great deal don't worry for Monreal as I think he'll never be 91+ rated.

OK, thanks repped

Micah Richards for £9.2m' date=' or Rafael for £8.8m?

Thanks to those who help. :)[/quote']

I don't think Rafael will get back into Utd's first team at this rate - Jones and Smalling are both playing brilliantly and are better players IMO! Rafael, however, is still safe at 89 - unlikely to get 90 anytime soon though. Whereas Richards is the first-choice for City at RB (however he'll be rotated every so often, such is Mancini's policy) and with City likely to finish top 4 again and playing in the CL, I'd say Richards is 60/40 to get a rise to 90 - buy Richards!

Guest <klhepworth.

I think Richards has a more secure position at his club an is useful at CB too, so I'd get him:)

I don't think Rafael will get back into Utd's first team at this rate - Jones and Smalling are both playing brilliantly and are better players IMO! Rafael' date=' however, is still safe at 89 - unlikely to get 90 anytime soon though. Whereas Richards is the first-choice for City at RB (however he'll be rotated every so often, such is Mancini's policy) and with City likely to finish top 4 again and playing in the CL, I'd say Richards is 60/40 to get a rise to 90 - buy Richards![/quote']
I think Richards has a more secure position at his club an is useful at CB too' date=' so I'd get him:)[/quote']

Thanks for the help lads, appreciate it. :)

Richards definetley he has better prospects and is a better player, seriously underrated at 89 if he can improve his concentration/positional play on occasions he will be a 91 soon enough he has all the attributes

Higuain for Kun Aguero

15m + Contento + Krasic for Benzema

I have these players in squad:

Fwds:

Ibra

Cavani

Chicharito

Llorente

Barrios

Sanchez

Winger:

Pedro

Hazard

Ozil

Muller

LB:

Cissokho

Andre Santos

Kolarov

Higuain for Kun Aguero - Whoever is getting Aguero' date=' look at how he is playing now at city, what more can be said?

[b']15m + Contento + Krasic for Benzema[/b] - Whoever is getting Coentrao + Krasic + 15M.

Higuain for Kun Aguero

15m + Contento + Krasic for Benzema

I have these players in squad:

Fwds:

Ibra

Cavani

Chicharito

Llorente

Barrios

Sanchez

Winger:

Pedro

Hazard

Ozil

Muller

LB:

Cissokho

Andre Santos

Kolarov

Id do the first deal if getting Aguero, though Higuain is class as well

Definetley would do the 2nd deal Contento aint going anywhere fast and Krasic has hit his peak IMO, an 84 and a 91 for a 93...click accept

Looked at it quickly' date=' thought it was to good to be true that somebody would even consider that offer :P

@OP I have no idea about Contento, so not sure about the last one.[/quote']

LB at Bayern Munich I think featured a little last season but aint featured this year I dont think, cant see him getting a game either

Coentrao+Krasic for Benzema would be an accept everyday of the week :)

LB at Bayern Munich I think featured a little last season but aint featured this year I dont think' date=' cant see him getting a game either

Coentrao+Krasic for Benzema would be an accept everyday of the week :)[/quote']

I'll be sure to read anything twice someone ask's in future :P

Yeah, it would :P