• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hey Guys' date='

I'm caught in a bit of a situation and am debating with this transfer offer:

My Hamsik + 15million for Javier Mascherano.

I know that Hamsik is a great talent and that Mascherano is decent player. I know he needs a change to DM/CB but I am concerned about another drop in his ratings.

Could anyone please advise me on what to do? :)

Regards

Jorge[/quote']

Definately Dont do it, Your giving away a young great 91 Rated talent for a 93 Rated CM at Barca who I think has reached his peak because I cant see him getting his 94 Back.

Tevez for Gomez OR Lahm
Gomez + Alaba for Higuain? I'm getting Gomez and Alaba

Yes' date=' Definately, Dont think Higuain is playin atm for real madrid, while Gomez should rise to 94 and Alaba is a great talent.

Luis Suarez or Hulk?

I have Hulk, but I can swap him for Suarez.

What do you think? Thanks!

Tight one, I think I would probably get Suarez because hes in the prem, N I can see him being Liverpools top scorer this season, So Yes.

I have Fabregas and have been offered Nani and Higuain' date=' should i do the deal?[/quote']

Definately Get Nani, But get sombody different than Higuain.

Should i swap carvalho for Subotic' date=' or maybe Kompany but i doubt id be able to get the belgian,[/quote']

Defo, Get subotic or Kompany if your giving Carvalho, Top deal for the future.

Should i sell Javi Martinez for 20m?..

Yes' date=' Defo, If he stays at his currect club hes not goin rise much more, Im sure theres somebody better in the Market you can get for £20M.

Marcel SCHMELZER or Domenico CRISCITO

Schmelzer, Anyday of the Week, Hes at a better club in my opinion.

Shall I swap my podol ski and caulker for fellaini?

No, Podolski is decent but not a riser at the club hes at atm, Caulker might go back from his loan at swansea and get into the side at spurs next season, The lad is a decent prospect, Fellani definately wont rise, More chance of a -1.

I have Fabregas and have been offered Nani and Higuain' date=' should i do the deal?[/quote']

I wouldn't do it.

As it is mentioned Fabregas can easily reach 97 at Bercelona. Nani is definite riser, but I'm not so confident about Higuain though, Morinho seemed to prefer Benzema over him.

Should I Buy Bakary Kone (Lyon Defender) he is a free agent in my game world he seems to be getting quite a few games under his belt' date=' does anyone think he will keep his starting spot when Cris comes back from injury?[/quote']

Grab him now - he has been very solid for Lyon even chipping in with a crucial CL goal. And with Lyon doing well at present it is by no means guranteed that Cris will walk back ahead of him in the team.

If he carries on the way he has then an 82-86 is easy with the potential to be a 90 rated cb this time next year imo.

20mill + Pato + Rossi = Messi

Then Vidic = Pique

I would be getting Messi and Pique... am I giving too much?

Pato is a very good talent and I don't want to give him away, but he doesn't start often for me because I have Eto'o, Roonay and Aguero all ahead of him.

In defense I have Vidic, Lucio, Hummels, Subotic, Ranocchia and Otamendi

Then Vidic = Pique

Pato is a very good talent and I don't want to give him away' date=' but he doesn't start often for me because I have Eto'o, Roonay and Aguero all ahead of him.

In defense I have Vidic, Lucio, Hummels, Subotic, Ranocchia and Otamendi[/quote']

Yes both are good deals for you, Vidic arguably atm is a better player than Pique, but the age gap makes me back Pique. And it's Messi, what more need be said :P

Then Vidic = Pique

Pato is a very good talent and I don't want to give him away' date=' but he doesn't start often for me because I have Eto'o, Roonay and Aguero all ahead of him.

In defense I have Vidic, Lucio, Hummels, Subotic, Ranocchia and Otamendi[/quote']

In the words of a famous hicky town redkneck - "Heeeeellllllll Yeeeeaaahhhhh"

Both very good deals for you, both in the long and short term.