Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

20mill + Pato + Rossi = Messi

Then Vidic = Pique

I would be getting Messi and Pique... am I giving too much?

Pato is a very good talent and I don't want to give him away' date=' but he doesn't start often for me because I have Eto'o, Roonay and Aguero all ahead of him.

In defense I have Vidic, Lucio, Hummels, Subotic, Ranocchia and Otamendi[/quote']

Messi deal is exceptional. Pique deal is okay for both sides. Both are great defenders but like what the guy above replied, you are giving up a slight drop in quality for a much younger player.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Then whatever you do DONT give away Sahin. Offer pretty much any other midfielder.

Short term its a good deal for you but if you are playing the game long term keep Sahin who has the potential to be rated higher than De Rossi currently is now ;-)

So you think Mexes+Van der Vaart for De Rossi it's a better offer for me than Mexes+Sahin? ( mexes, vdv and sahin - my players )

Thanks for your answers.

I have another doubt: I have AFELLAY, Ibrahim as one of my AMs, but he isn't a regular in Barcelona. So thinking about selling him and buy another AM. My options are:

• JADSON, Rodrigues
  • PJANIC, Miralem
  • JOVETIC, Stevan
  • AUGUSTO, Renato.

I also could save money to buy VAN DER VAART, Rafael in a few weeks, but another club could offer before me and buy him. Is he going to stay at 92?

Who should I buy?

Thanks again!

Thanks for your answers.

I have another doubt: I have AFELLAY' date=' Ibrahim as one of my AMs, but he isn't a regular in Barcelona. So thinking about selling him and buy another AM. My options are:

[list']

[*]JADSON, Rodrigues

[*]PJANIC, Miralem

[*]JOVETIC, Stevan

[*]AUGUSTO, Renato.

I also could save money to buy VAN DER VAART, Rafael in a few weeks, but another club could offer before me and buy him. Is he going to stay at 92?

Who should I buy?

Thanks again!

If you are set on selling Affelay I would take a punt on Jovetic out of that lot imo. He is the one that could be something special.

Thanks for your answers.

I have another doubt: I have AFELLAY' date=' Ibrahim as one of my AMs, but he isn't a regular in Barcelona. So thinking about selling him and buy another AM. My options are:

[list']

[*]JADSON, Rodrigues

[*]PJANIC, Miralem

[*]JOVETIC, Stevan

[*]AUGUSTO, Renato.

Who should I buy?

Thanks again!

I would keep Afellay TBH , but if your are really dont want him then go for either Pjanic or Jovetic !