Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

You know he would be the one to get Neuer' date=' don't you? And why wouldn't Neuer be able to get a rise? I'm not saying that he should get a rise, but he plays for, for the moment, by far best team in Bundesliga, and they are playing well in the CL as well. He got 92 at Schalke, why not 93 at Bayern?[/quote']

Had a shaky start :P Also i see Hart as a top, top keeper, he's level with Neuer, Coutinho makes the deal that much more admirable.

Both keepers amazing but since Bayern looks indestructable at the moment I would get Neuer no hesitation' date=' both keepers should get +1 in next changes[/quote']

Yeah this. I dont know what the other guy was talking about saying Neuer has had a 'shaky start' ... Bayern havent conceeded in 15 and a half hours of football now including last night against City. They're looking unbeatable at the minute. Joe Hart is a top keeper but Neuers that little bit more ahead of him.

Coutinho is a prospect and will probably get more games this season but you might be waiting two more seasons or so before he comes good... if he does at all.

Get Neuer.

Yeah this. I dont know what the other guy was talking about saying Neuer has had a 'shaky start' ... Bayern havent conceeded in 15 and a half hours of football now including last night against City. They're looking unbeatable at the minute. Joe Hart is a top keeper but Neuers that little bit more ahead of him.

Coutinho is a prospect and will probably get more games this season but you might be waiting two more seasons or so before he comes good... if he does at all.

Get Neuer.

In comparison to Joe Hart, I think they're even. and what sways the vote is Coutinho, I don't know if it's just me being addicted to youths or something but the Hart side looks much more attractive.

Guest <klhepworth.

anyone' date=' please?[/quote']

Sell Milevsky, he won't rise mate, £19M is a great price:)

Giving up C.Ronaldo and L.De Silvestri for A.Pato' date=' R.Augusto and A.Johnson

whose got the better deal :confused:[/quote']

Do not give Ronaldo away for that deal!

I can exchange (Mine) Hulk for Dzeko what should I do ?? Both the same age but don't now who has the best chance of rising..?

Hulk is at the rating cap for Portugal and although arguably the better player' date=' he won't rise until he moves to one of Europe's major leagues, and he has an £80M buy-out clause at Porto, apparently. Dzeko could rise, unlikely, but he will stay at his 92 for now, so long term, keep Hulk, short term, get Dzeko. It's a tight one though.

Tevez for Benzema?

If you're getting Benzema it's a great deal!

Petric for Payet straigh swap? Who`s getting the best deal' date=' thanks in advance![/quote']

Payet, whoever gets him gets the better deal.

Which Goalkeepers outside the PL are most worth it to buy and are most probable to rise?

Any GK under 35 :D

Marc-Andre Ter Stegen, Ralf Fahrmann, Robles Joel, Diego Alves and maybe Morgan De Sanctis.

In comparison to Joe Hart' date=' I think they're even. and what sways the vote is Coutinho, I don't know if it's just me being addicted to youths or something but the Hart side looks much more attractive.[/quote']

Its a very tough descsion , at the moment neuer looks good but soo does hart. there really aint much difference par neuer is the higher rated player. Man city do concede a few goals here and there and the defence is poor.

In a very competitive GW' date=' would you do Moutinho for Pjanic and Rodwell.

Moutinho is my best player and captain, and top scorer. Pjanic can play in his position, but Rodwell would be a sub.

Would you do it?[/quote']

Yeah i would definately do it, Moutinho wont rise whilst still is portugal and Pjanic&Rodwell can both rise

Simple question. Dzeko or Pato?

Pato for me.

Moutinho is my best player and captain, and top scorer. Pjanic can play in his position, but Rodwell would be a sub.

No. I'd keep Pjanic and Rodwell.

Ashley Cole + Ramires for Sneijder? who gets better deal?

Even deal on both side.

Cole is safe for another season or 2' date=' but he is 30 years old and will start to drop.Ramires is playing superb lately and also a regular for Brazil. Sneijder is a great player, but O doubt he will ever get past 95.

I think position wise Cole is more valuable. But it depends on the squad though.

Internazionale have made an offer to Roma to swap Aleksandr KERZHAKOV and Dimitri PAYET for Ezequiel LAVEZZI .

I would be getting the two players :)

Don't sell Lavezzi. For those two at least.

Got a possible deal to bring in neuer for hart and coutinho ' date=' should i do it??[/quote']

I'd keep Hart and Coutinho.

I'd do the deal.

Although Pjanic seemed to stagnate at Lyon, he's giving signs of some sort of revival at Roma that could see him become an integral part of the team. If he does so, I don't see why he couldn't get a 91 in a couple of rating changes. Rodwell's ability to play in the defense and midfield should also come in handy.

I gotta disagree with the rest. I'd go for Dzeko for one reason. Pato can't stay fit at all. He has all the talent in the world to become one of the best ever strikers' date=' but he won't last that long due to injury.[/quote']

I understand this logic.

I love Milan, like my dads followed them for a gazillion years so i've just picked up on that and im a massive fan and i absolutely love Pato.

But theres something about him where he doesnt quite seem to be the prospect he was a couple of years ago. I don't know if hes just stalled or what but he's gone quiet on everyones radars. I feel like he's not consistent enough and like NapoliFan said, he just cannot stay fit. That being said.... You take him every day over Dzeko.

1. He's already higher rated than Dzeko.

2. Will Dzeko continue to score at City? He was awful last season so i don't know if he'll continue this form.

3. Pato has the potential to be the best striker in the World. Providing he can get a few 20 goal seasons together and stay fit, the World is his oyster.

I'd take Pato purely on potential alone... Nevermind the fact he's already rated higher and younger.