Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Anyone want to help me out?

First deal is good if you're getting Bonucci, Marchisio won't play as much as last season with Vidal's arrival(who's also a much better player), Wesley's not a starter for Bremen whilst Ekici's doing pretty good and should rise, personally i'd keep Marchisio who should keep his rating.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Like what drink said' date=' CF's are great to use as target men, plus like what also been said before, Higuain is more likely to drop whilst Gomez is more likely to rise.

It's quite remarkable how far Gomez has come in 2 seasons, couldn't hit a barn door in his first season for Bayern. Amazing what confidence does.[/quote']

I'd probably keep him then' date=' purely for his versatility, Gomez will probably rise to 94 and Higuain may drop but Gomez won't get near your starting XI even after the changes.[/quote']
Benzema's ahead of Higuain at Madrid' date=' he usually comes on as a sub so he might drop and Benzema might rise.

Gomez is doing exceptionally well at Bayern and should rise imo.

Definitely go for Gomez, a CF is always useful to use as your target man too[/quote']

I hope that Higuain scored this Sunday against Espanyol, he'll be a starter. So far in league:

Higuain: 147 minutes and 2 goals

Benzema: 341 minutes and 3 goals

Not so bad it's just one gol behind Benzema and against Espanyol he may score.

In Champions:

Benzema: 157 minutes 1 goal 1 asistance

Higuain: 32 minutes

and is it too much giving Lucio for Marcelo or Coentrao?

Lucio is gettin a bit older but in the italian league with its slow pace its much easier to carry on as a few others have done in the league and some of them have kept a decent rating but yeah i would probably say swap for marcelo if u can i dont follow la liga strongly but ive been told coentrao has been used sparingly and in all sorts of positions

benzema or david silva? a manager left his left so they are both available but only have money for one. cheers:D (both would be reserve players)

Extremely tough question there. But I'd prefer Silva personally.

Aguero + Schweinsteiger for Messi' date=' am I giving too much? :confused:[/quote']

Definitely get Messi. Unless you give like Iniesta+Vidic, you can never give too much for him.

and is it too much giving Lucio for Marcelo or Coentrao?

It will be an awesome deal. Lucio is old and going to drop soon. Whereas Marcelo and Coentrao are both playing regularly (Marcelo LM) and will definite;y rise.

I got a P/E bid accepted for Rooney involving Julio Cesar and Robinho (no cash in the middle). I'm the one giving the two Brazilians away. My second GK is Lloris while Robinho will be directly replaced by Rooney. Good deal?

Good deal. Rooney is tipped to get his 96 back, while you have cover for Cesar in Lloris and Rooney will cover Robinho.

i made a bid for adil rami' date=' but was countered 1m plus bonucci and varane....good deal for me?[/quote']

Nope. Rami and Bonucci will have more or less the same rating throughout their careers. But! Carvalho isn't exactly young and I tip Varane to be his replacement at Madrid. Not to mention his talent. He has much more potential rating-wise than Bonucci or Rami. You're definitely on the loser side with this one.

I got a P/E bid accepted for Rooney involving Julio Cesar and Robinho (no cash in the middle). I'm the one giving the two Brazilians away. My second GK is Lloris while Robinho will be directly replaced by Rooney. Good deal?

id do it. rooney can go up to 97