• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Arsenal have made a counter offer to Rochdale for Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC of £5' date='000,000 plus Fernando TORRES and Raul MEIRELES .

I am Rochdale in this situation.

Torres if my starting striker with Falcao my other CF. Also have Higuain, Pedro, Hulk, A. Sanchez, Lukaku, Stracqualursi, Damiao as other forward options.

My other midfielders include: Xavi, Cambiasso, Muller, Sneijder, Gotze, Hazard.

Have accepted but just want to check I am doing the right thing[/quote']

You have enough depth to do it. :)

I'll say it a good deal for you.

I've been offered 35m by Anzhi for eto'o' date=' and have Cavani, Hulk Dzeko and Ronaldo(if need be) as my other strikers - should I sell?

Also is Vidal for Badstuber a fair swap? I'm getting Vidal[/quote']

I will sell as you have enough depth and you can use the 35mil to buy other promising players. Bafstuber is getting his form but I will still do it as Vidal can play more position then badstuber.

Re: pls help with recieved transfers pls

I jst received an offer for my player buh the offer is from an unmanaged club..when i try 2 accepts the offer it kept on saying you cant negotiate with unmanaged club whereas am pressing the accepting button and its been moved to negotiate...Plllssss helpppp!!!

My Wayne Rooney and muller for cristiano Ronaldo?

close, but i dont think id do it. up to you of course, but IMO rooney can get 97 eventually, 96 short term and muller could go anywhere into the mid nineties. id keep them, but its tricky, lots more people on here would do that deal, think you could do with a few more opinions :)

close' date=' but i dont think id do it. up to you of course, but IMO rooney can get 97 eventually, 96 short term and muller could go anywhere into the mid nineties. id keep them, but its tricky, lots more people on here would do that deal, think you could do with a few more opinions :)[/quote']

I'd do it anyway as I prefer Ronaldo. Thanks :)

Elia & Iago for Musacchio? Good deal?

anyone? Iago potential at juve. he's at tottenham on loan

This may be a tad biased as i rate Musacchio very highly but it's a good deal.

Elia's good and it will be interesting to see how he does at Juve but a Musacchio is a great defender.

Iago doesn't make much of a difference for me, haven't heard of him really.

Do it, get Musacchio

EDIT: I'm also going off to bed now so I won't be answering any subsequent questions if you have any at all.

So if i ignore you, i'm not being rude :P;)

My Higuain for Busquets ?

Anyone? Higuain is my highest striker but i still got Gomez, Sanchez, Robinho and Neymar..

94+ midfielders are pretty hard to get but I'm not sure Busquets can hold his rating for how long. More over, Higuain did a hattrick last night D:

Anyone? Higuain is my highest striker but i still got Gomez' date=' Sanchez, Robinho and Neymar..

94+ midfielders are pretty hard to get but I'm not sure Busquets can hold his rating for how long. More over, Higuain did a hattrick last night D:[/quote']

If i could choose between the 2 for my team i would go for Busquets in SM. (Unless i always played 4 up front!) i would say busquets is percentage wise the better choice. As you say Higuain is brilliant but isn't a player who plays every game, he's not Mourinho's Drogba. Not to say he defiantly will drop but as i said Busquets seems safer.

modric or m'vila ?

how muchl modric can rise?

Modric at Barca could rise for sure in my opinion, but i can't see him ending up there. He's a fabulous player and worthy of his rating but i always say in this team currently he probably won't rise (though he should & could by 2 but i really rate him having seen him a lot).

M'Vila i have only seen minimal amounts of, but going by other forumers and the general football world consensus all he needs is a move and up he goes.

So if you look at it like this Modric-Tried all summer to force a move- totally failed.

M'Villa - all it will take is a big bid in the summer.