lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Stankovic and Gotze for Nasri? r

eally need help on this:confused:

On todays form, i wouldn't touch Nasri at the moment. Yes he might get better as he gets used to the City team but at the moment he is blowing hot and cold. More often cold.

I have been offer 5m plus Gianluigi BUFFON for Hugo LLoris Should I do it ??? (I will be getting Buffon) :confused:

I would keep Lloris personally. Buffon is only going down at his age. Will likely drop to 93 in the next changes and then probably to 92 after that. He cannot hold his rating for much longer.

My Nigel De Jong + 7million for Thomas Muller? Or leave that deal, keep De Jong and use the 7million to buy Welbeck? I see De Jongs only made one sub appearance for City, is he just out of favour ?

My Nigel De Jong + 7million for Thomas Muller? Or leave that deal' date=' keep De Jong and use the 7million to buy Welbeck? I see De Jongs only made one sub appearance for City, is he just out of favour ?[/quote']

No he's been injured. Keep De Jong and buy Welbeck... Welbeck is QUALITY

No he's been injured. Keep De Jong and buy Welbeck... Welbeck is QUALITY

Ok thanks mate, how much do you reckon Welbeck could rise next time? 88/89? I could swap De Jong and Lamela for Muller but i'd rather keep Lamela tbh...

My Nigel De Jong + 7million for Thomas Muller? Or leave that deal' date=' keep De Jong and use the 7million to buy Welbeck? I see De Jongs only made one sub appearance for City, is he just out of favour ?[/quote']

De Jong has been injured but is vital to city. Last season a high percentage of the games city lost he didn't play in (including against Liverpool ;)). He is the Midfield beast that lets the rest of the team attack. He came on in the second half against Bayern and should be returning to the starting 11 soon .

So lets say is it worth swapping Welbeck & De Jong for Muller.

I really rate Muller but hard to say how high he'll rise, Bastian is 94 so he could get there, personally i would be tempted to stick not twist and go with welbecks potential and greater squad depth provided your suitably covered further up the field.

Swap my Ribas Diego and Da Silva Rafael to get Santos Ramires?

I have cover at RB in the shape of :

Piszczek 88; Maxi Pereira 90; Kyle Walker 87; Luiz Danilo 87

I need a few good opinions on this one, feel I might be giving away too much.

Iker Munain or Christian Eriksen?

Munian for me.

I have been offer 5m plus Gianluigi BUFFON for Hugo LLoris Should I do it ??? (I will be getting Buffon) :confused:

Previously everybody have said to keep Lloris. But I'd say take Buffon unless you are planning to stay here for say 5-6 years now. I don't think Buffon is going to drop. And "age effect" is comparatively less on GK s than in any other positions in SM. Buffon can pretty easily play up to 38-39.

So you are getting +2 boost at the position presently' date=' and Lloris isn't going to rise.

I guess I would have done it in short-mid term, not for long term.

My Nigel De Jong + 7million for Thomas Muller? Or leave that deal, keep De Jong and use the 7million to buy Welbeck? I see De Jongs only made one sub appearance for City, is he just out of favour ?

De Jong's lack of appearance is for injury.

If you can buy Welbeck, then I'd say you do it. Cause I don't think Muller is worth De Jong+Welbeck.

But if not then I'll take Muller for De Jong+7M.

I need a few good opinions on this one' date=' feel I might be giving away too much.[/quote']

You are not giving too much imo.

Ramires is on fire and playing for both Chelsea and Brazil,he's worth the deal.

Rafael, I'm not sure can get back to United's first team; there's Jones, Smalling, Valencia it's tough competition.

I know this comparison doesnt make sense but I have money only for one player. So, Casemiro or Damiao ? I know both players have bright futures but still..if you had to choose one.

I know this comparison doesnt make sense but I have money only for one player. So' date=' Casemiro or Damiao ? I know both players have bright futures but still..if you had to choose one.[/quote']

Damiao - because Casemiro has stated his intention to stay in Brasil. Damiao therefore more likely to become critically acclaimed and to win a place in a league where there is less likelihood of a SM cap. Unless he goes to Russia or Ukraine.

I need a few good opinions on this one' date=' feel I might be giving away too much.[/quote']

Anyone else?

Luiz Gustavo = Kevin Grosskreutz??

Cheers guys

If position ain't a problem I'd have Gustavo any day of the week, on my mobile so can't write reasons as takes me forever!

Gustavo is basically better in terms of what they need to do and better prospects, Grozzkreuts is overrated IMO

Had a bid for my Hazard.

Eden Hazard 91 for 12m + D. Silva 93.

--

In another team' date=' should I sell off Coutinho, Alvarez as my CB's are quite weak.

When I have Eriksen, Lucas, Lamela, Oscar, Rodrigues, Draxler, Iturbe, Leitner.[/quote']

Silva > Hazard. If Silva continue's to play like he has this season so far, he will go up to a 94 in the next changes.

Damiao - because Casemiro has stated his intention to stay in Brasil. Damiao therefore more likely to become critically acclaimed and to win a place in a league where there is less likelihood of a SM cap. Unless he goes to Russia or Ukraine.

Thanks Abdicus. A move to one of the Italian clubs would be best for him IMO.

Another question, Reinartz or Ranocchia ?