Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should i sign Ozil for Sahin + Hazard. Can anyone give me some advise please! It''s in GC set up!

I'd take Ozil for that deal. Both Sahin and Hazard are great talents' date=' but they will take another 3-4 years to reach where Ozil is (if they ever do). And Ozil hasn't yet peaked imo, so he will rise in the future.

Need help with these two deals in seperate GCs

Been offered Herrera(88) and Shawcross(88) for Vertonghen(90).

and

Keita (91) and Yaya Toure (92) for my Luis Nani (92).

Thanks

Don't know much about Herrera so wouldn't advice on the first one. Although Shawcross is one of the finest CB in the PL today.

However I won't do the second deal.

Nani is one of my favorite players. And I think he has immense potentiality (up to 95-96 may be). Many people say that he is overrated, but I don't believe that. He can play in both wings, is both footed, pacy, can produce nice crosses (not his specialty though), and can cut back inside from both flank and produce blistering shots from long range. Only problem he "had" was decision making and selfishness, but that was not so prominent this season, as it was on the previous one.

Yaya Yaya is good, and may be peak at 93. But Keita is not going to get another rise.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

not really a deal' date=' but is tranquillo barnetta safe at leverkeusen? is he due a rise even? had a 12m bid accepted in a gw where 90's are like goldust, so just need to check :)[/quote']

He is a top player and could easy make it in to a team like Liverpool or Everton.

A top class winger witch is hard to come by and for cash is always a great deal.

If he dose well like he has shown the past few months could easy be on for a 91.

He is a top player and could easy make it in to a team like Liverpool or Everton.

A top class winger witch is hard to come by and for cash is always a great deal.

If he dose well like he has shown the past few months could easy be on for a 91.

nice one cheers guys

Don't know much about Herrera so wouldn't advice on the first one. Although Shawcross is one of the finest CB in the PL today.

However I won't do the second deal.

Nani is one of my favorite players. And I think he has immense potentiality (up to 95-96 may be). Many people say that he is overrated' date=' but I don't believe that. He can play in both wings, is both footed, pacy, can produce nice crosses (not his specialty though), and can cut back inside from both flank and produce blistering shots from long range. Only problem he "had" was decision making and selfishness, but that was not so prominent this season, as it was on the previous one.

Yaya Yaya is good, and may be peak at 93. But Keita is not going to get another rise.[/quote']

Keep Vertonghen

Cheer's guys, any more opinions?

Swap my Ribas Diego and Da Silva Rafael to get Santos Ramires?

I have cover at RB in the shape of :

Piszczek 88; Maxi Pereira 90; Kyle Walker 87; Luiz Danilo 87

I need a few good opinions on this one' date=' feel I might be giving away too much.[/quote']

Anyone, me bump again.

Cheer's guys' date=' any more opinions?[/quote']

Herrera is a very good player, hasn't had a chance to settle in to Bilbao yet though because he picked up an injury on the first day of the season, Shawcross is good, but won't go much higher at Stoke, likewise Verthonghen won't go much higher at Ajax but a move for him is round the corner, if Herrera will atleast make you're bench, then it's a fair deal both ways, slightly tipping in your favour.

Anyone' date=' me bump again.[/quote']

It is a poor deal for you, but because of the fact you have sufficient cover at RB, you can afford to do the deal, Diego however is finding his form again at Atletico, so will keep his 91.

£10 M + John Guidetti = llkay Gundogan.

Whos getting the better deal, The person getting the cash and guidetti or the guy getting Gundogan, need help with this because Ive heard Guidetti is a brill prospect, currently on loan real life, and I no Gundogan is good but not to sure if hes a definate regular in the Dortmund Side.

Help much appreciated.

£10 M + John Guidetti = llkay Gundogan.

Whos getting the better deal' date=' The person getting the cash and guidetti or the guy getting Gundogan, need help with this because Ive heard Guidetti is a brill prospect, currently on loan real life, and I no Gundogan is good but not to sure if hes a definate regular in the Dortmund Side.

Help much appreciated.[/quote']

If you go into depth on Gundogan, you will find that he isn't half the player Sahin is. Prefer Leitner myself. If you do a search of his name on the Bundesliga thread, I think Phil and Timesle put this into full context. Anyway, £10 and Guidetti wuld be my choice, as there is always another talent for 5 million coming around the bend.

any other thoughts??

No to that deal for me. too much for nasri mate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone know the realistic potential of these gents

Peniel MLAPA - seems to have slowed.

Ryan Babel - got to rise again surely

Federico Santander

Emmanuel Rivière

bothe need a move obviously.

Timo GEBHART

Julian SCHIEBER

Sven ULREICH

Quick advice please guys.

My Oriol Romeu + Souleymane Coulibaly in exchange for Bruno Cesar??

In the short term yes do it Cesar is a top player and has started well since moving to Benfica think he will be a 90 next season maybe 88/89 by the end of this season whilst I cant see Romeu breaking through for a while and Coulibaly still has a long way to come.