Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

One more please guys. (CB's are like gold dust in this GC)

My Luiz Gustavo for BENATIA and TOPRAK??

Cheers again' date='

Will[/quote']

I would keep Gustavo tbh, unless you really need depth, could be 91 rated by the end of the season, if Bayern keeps it up, Benatia could get into 89 and Toprak +2 or +3 by the end of the season.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

One more please guys. (CB's are like gold dust in this GC)

My Luiz Gustavo for BENATIA and TOPRAK??

Cheers again' date='

Will[/quote']

If you need a CB desperatly id probably do it, but taking positions and what you need out of the equation, id probably say no.

Gustavo is class and has been ever seince he joined Bayern nailed on for a 90 and could get 91 before end of real-life season.

Benatia is a very good defender and will def hit 89, although at Udinese scope for further improvement may be difficult, Toprak is simply not as good as people make out IMO he is a weak link at Leverkusen, will get a rise because he is playing but thats the only reason everytijme ive seen him this season (3x) he has been pretty poor and he never impressed me previously either dont think he will ever be a top player.

Alan DZAGOEV and Kévin GAMEIRO for Javier MASCHERANO .

I have Mascherano but I notice he seems to have started a good few games recently. I'm also quite wary of the potential of Dzagoev rising in future although I believe Gameiro has potential to be a 92 rating by end of season if PSG's spending power pays off :confused:

Cheers in advance for any advice given :)

I have Mascherano but I notice he seems to have started a good few games recently. I'm also quite wary of the potential of Dzagoev rising in future although I believe Gameiro has potential to be a 92 rating by end of season if PSG's spending power pays off :confused:

Nah, Keep Dzagoev and Gamiero. Dzagoev is a great playmaker. Im pretty sure he should get a big move soon, as he has a good end to the season. I expect him to move to a team like Arsenal, who desperately need him. Still only 20, great potential and future in prospect.

Gameiro was immense last season, Lorient's player of the season, and hence earning a much deserved move to PSG. He has been starting there and is playing quite well. Still only 24, and with PSG on the rise, he still has a chance to improve his game and ratings in terms of SM.

Yes, Mascherano has been starting. This is only because Pique and Puyol are currently injured on and off. Puyol came back, and Pique should soon. This is why we sometimes even see Busquets occupy the CB spot. It wont happen when Barca have a fully fit squad. And when they do have one, Mascherano probably wont start :D

**Shehan**

I would let go of Masch in that deal. He is not likely to retain his 93 for long.

Shall I swap my marvin Martin for sagna or not?

Sagna for me. He is a better player, in a better club and 3 rated higher than Martin. Also he's not going to lose his 92 anytime soon.

I would let go of Masch in that deal. He is not likely to retain his 93 for long.

Sagna for me. He is a better player' date=' in a better club and 3 rated higher than Martin. Also he's not going to lose his 92 anytime soon.[/quote']

Id love to know you're basis for Mascherano not being a 93 for long....

Quite simply he is as safe as houses and will get plenty of games particuarly with Puyol/Pique injury problems.

Only thing that may change is a positional change DM/CB

Iker Munain or Christian Eriksen?

You'll get a lot of differing opinion on those two.

In the short term Eriksen' date=' at 19, is already playing champions league football with Ajax, he is an important fixture now and in the future for Denmark. Both of these very much count in his favour for now. He is a good player in the league too, managing more assists than goals, done well this season.

Muniain seems like he has been around for a very long time, yet is only 18. He has been blooded very well in the Spanish league, and should continue to due well. He is playing in the Europa league and has more appearances for Bilbao than Eriksen does for ajax (10, not including B team).

I would say Muniain could rise further, but eriksen is very likely to move at the end of the year, who knows with muniain. As a player and long term i would pick Muniain (but i just like him more). You can't go wrong with Eriksen though.

I have the chance to offer a straight up Nasri for Ozil deal.

I'd be getting Ozil... Worth it?

Yes Ozil. Agree with stormbringer

But most importantly he has much more potential to rise i think, regardless of other factors. He is simply a different class of player.

Shall I swap my marvin Martin for sagna or not?

I respectfully disagree with the posters below.

Sagna has an over-rating in SM he should be defiantly 1 lower. is you watch him he is pure athleticism and physicality. He is not a good player in football terms and i think with arsenals slump, regardless of injury this will finally be fairly reflected.

Marin is young and good, he will move, arsenal themselves have been linked. all i will say is you could possibly get a better deal, due to the rating difference.

Should I offer Vidic for Fabregas?

Pique' date=' Ivanovic Jones and Vertonghen are my other cbs[/quote']

Vidic is safe at his 96 for now but won't rise. Whereas Fabregas is much younger and given enough game time with Barcelona (which he will get) he can get up to 97 imo, and is going to be a high rated player for much longer than Vidic.

As said earlier it would depend on your other CM, AM s; also among the 4 named defenders 3 can play on other positions. So it would help to see your full team.

I have the chance to offer a straight up Nasri for Ozil deal.

I'd be getting Ozil... Worth it?

Yes I'd get Ozil for that deal. Nasri is good but still older and lower rated than Ozil; also he won't rise in the next change.

Overall Ozil is a better player and have better opportunity with Madrid

elia or boudebouz? who will rise more?

Elia is only getting half games at Juventus, while Boudebouz is a key player along with Marvin Martin. Everyone knows about Elia's attitude problems so with him being on the bench half the time, it's likely he'll voice his opinion. While i think Boudebouz once he gets a good move has a great chance of 90+

I'm after Lahm...

I've gone back and forwards with a manager... 30m plus Abidal... 45m..... 35m plus Abidal... 45m...... 40m? .... and he won't go any less than 45m.. In the end i have accept 45m...

Is Lahm worth £45m?

Are there any other options? and is 45M alot to your club?

Are there any other options? and is 45M alot to your club?

I have like £49m or something and its only 1 game in to the very start of the gameworld so no one really has a lot of cash anyway. It's not as if i need to improve alot with Barcelona though.

If i get him i'll have a starting line up of..

---------------------Valdes-------------------

---------Puyol--------Pique-------Lahm-------

--------------------Busquets-----------------

Alves-------Fabregas------Xavi---------Iniesta

----------------------------------------------

--------------Messi---------Villa--------------

So i'm going to be close to untouchable really providing i get my tactics right.

I have like £49m or something and its only 1 game in to the very start of the gameworld so no one really has a lot of cash anyway. It's not as if i need to improve alot with Barcelona though.

If i get him i'll have a starting line up of..

---------------------Valdes-------------------

---------Puyol--------Pique-------Lahm-------

--------------------Busquets-----------------

Alves-------Fabregas------Xavi---------Iniesta

----------------------------------------------

--------------Messi---------Villa--------------

So i'm going to be close to untouchable really providing i get my tactics right.

It probably the only position other than CB that you need to strengthen' date=' so good deal.

Hernanes and Gervinho for my Nani?

If you need depth then do it, but only if you get a bit of cash also, hernanes is unlikely to move from 90, and with the season arsenal are having the same could be said for gervinho.