• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have like £49m or something and its only 1 game in to the very start of the gameworld so no one really has a lot of cash anyway. It's not as if i need to improve alot with Barcelona though.

If i get him i'll have a starting line up of..

---------------------Valdes-------------------

---------Puyol--------Pique-------Lahm-------

--------------------Busquets-----------------

Alves-------Fabregas------Xavi---------Iniesta

----------------------------------------------

--------------Messi---------Villa--------------

So i'm going to be close to untouchable really providing i get my tactics right.

Yeah. I would get Lahm for that money. Your team will be nearly untouchable with a strong LB. Also with the revenue of Barca it will not be very big problem.

Hernanes and Gervinho for my Nani?

Don't let go of Nani. Hernanes and Gervinho are safe' date=' but Nani has a fair chance of rising in the next review and may be more after that.

Two potential deals I could use some help with both please.

Totti=Sczesny (Recieving Sczesny)

Hargreaves+Obertan=Salvio (Recieving Salvio)

Any help most apprieciated! :)

Do the Totti deal.

Hargreaves doesn't get game time with City and will drop. Obertan hasn't really settled with Newcastle yet. So I might do the 2nd one too; but don't know very good about Salvio.

Connor Sammon (Wigan) 82 ' date=' Macauley Christantus (Hamburger SV) 82or Everton Santos (PSG - on loan at some club with a long name) 83

Anybody know anyhting about them[/quote']

Sammon was signed by Wigan in January after an amazing season at Kilmarnock. Previously he had been very average but he had one amazing season when they changed formation.

He hasn't quite got into the team as of yet, but he's getting a bit of game time and if he clicks again he could be very good.

my gervinho for ashley young?

Definitely get Young. No doubt

Who would you SELL?

Abidal or Adriano?

Just bought Lahm and the manager i bought Lahm off has come straight in with a 15' date='000,000 bid for Adriano. Cannot quite decide if i want to sell him or Abidal though.[/quote']

with my barca in wc10k' date=' i sold abidal due to his health and kept adriano. Just my opinion though.[/quote']

I too would sell Abidal.

1) kjaer or badstuber ?

2) salvio or boudeboz ?

It's Badstuber and Salvio for me.

Sell Kaka for £50million?

If you can use that money for something productive' date=' then do it. But if not then I'd wait a while; Kaka's getting back to form and getting game time ahead of Ozil sometime. So his 94 is safe for now.

Rank these CB's :

MUSACCHIO, Mateo

ALDERWEIRELD, Toby

RAKYTSKIY, Yaroslav

MUSACCHIO, Mateo

ALDERWEIRELD, Toby

RAKYTSKIY, Yaroslav

DOUGLAS, Teixeira

I have been offered £15mill and Badstuber for my Subotic? Is it a good deal in the long term?

P.s. Money is pretty useless in this gameworld.

If I was offered this deal 4-5 moths ago I would have said NO to this deal. Now Borussia are underperforming, Bayern is doing good, Badstuber plays well, Subotic performances are below average so Santana has taken his place few matches. I would do the deal, but it`s a hard decision, I think you should ask Phil/Timo on German section, cheers!:)